93.jpg
93.jpg
92.jpg
90.jpg
ps-cars.gif
woz8.jpg
woz7.jpg
woz6.jpg
There are 257 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.
#1 11 years ago

Here you go folks:

"Greetings Pinball Fans,

As everyone slows down for a relaxing Holiday Weekend, the JJP Team is full speed ahead. Today we will show you the most recent playfield (about 95% Complete), as well as some plastics and elements of the playfield that haven't been shown yet.

Have a safe and fun Memorial Day Weekend. Please remember those that gave all for our country and for our Freedom. "

187.jpg187.jpg 186.jpg186.jpg 188.jpg188.jpg

#2 11 years ago

Here are other images..

woz1.jpgwoz1.jpg woz2.jpgwoz2.jpg woz3.jpgwoz3.jpg woz4.jpgwoz4.jpg woz5.jpgwoz5.jpg woz6.jpgwoz6.jpg

#3 11 years ago

Looks amazing.

#4 11 years ago

A few more..

woz7.jpgwoz7.jpg woz8.jpgwoz8.jpg 90.jpg90.jpg 92.jpg92.jpg 93.jpg93.jpg

#6 11 years ago

I'm gonna say it! The best theme execution ever!

#7 11 years ago

ok finally this is a great update. And I also agree it really looks good. The pin is gorgeous. I'm still worried that it looks to have no flow, but its definitely one of the prettiest games I've ever seen.

Quoted from coasterguy:

Wow I wouldn't say that. We have no idea how it will play or integrate. Part of integrating the theme is adding things to the rules, sounds, etc. STTNG and IJ seem to be about the best theme integration I've seen so far and it goes way above and beyond visual pictures.

#8 11 years ago

WOW!

#9 11 years ago

WOW. um........WOW!

#10 11 years ago

If this plays half as good it looks, Stern is gonna have some serious competition.

#11 11 years ago

Hey guys....that witch is a real spinner...giggidity!

#12 11 years ago

Is there supposed to be a chance that the left outlane pop bumper can send the ball back into play?

#13 11 years ago

Absolutely awesome.

#14 11 years ago

Greg (Rarehero) said it best, WOZ is like the 1930's version of Avengers

#15 11 years ago

Wow - great decors

#16 11 years ago

Looks great but I hope they offer people the option of white rubber from the factory. Black has a lot to answer for.

#17 11 years ago

It looks like the witch is going to be lit up during game play to reveal her since you cannot really see her through that smoked plexi. She still is also supposed to melt.
Also, the rainbow plastic also looks like a similar smoked plexi so I would guess that there will be animated lighting in that area as well.
Also you can faintly see the monkey in one picture. He looks like he is a 3D toy with his arms reaching for the ball (i.e. a magnet).
Looks awesome. I think WOZ buyers are going to get their money's worth.

#18 11 years ago

This is pretty amazing looking!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will now say that I wish I had gotten onboard with the presale LE prices.

#19 11 years ago

The new rainbow plastic is much more subtle than the old one. Looks nice.

Only thing that looks out of place to my eyes (other than the apron topper that can be removed) is the witch. Looks like it is in some sort of BDK Joker plastic shroud. Looks a little out of place compared to everything else on the playfield. Wonder if it can be used to actually conceal the witch? That would be cool! At the very least I'm sure it prevents balls getting stuck.

#20 11 years ago

First time we have seen the monkey in any update, pretty sweet. I can only imagine how it will all look once all the lighting is turned on and the LCD is going. Man I can hardly wait!

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

This is pretty amazing looking!!!!!!!!!!!!

hilton,

i have one coming in so you are more than welcomed to come up and help me figure it out. that goes for anyone else in the area too. when the day comes that it finally comes in i might just have to let my guard down and let people into my house to have a little party. (damn, that means that i have to get all my other pins up and working by then)

#22 11 years ago

I prefer X-Men as a theme but the quality of this pin is going to have serious repercussions on Stern pins.

Might be tempted by Hobbit or unlicensed.

However as a speed freak, this pin looks more stop and go but can't wait to play it. And this is just the first from JJP!!

#23 11 years ago

That's a beautiful looking pin. Way to go JJP team! Makes me want to stash my stern money and transfer it to a JJP fund. Hope it plays as good as it looks.

#24 11 years ago

That looks great! I hope they make an unlicensed theme soon!

#25 11 years ago

That looks absolutely amazing. Only time will tell what kind of player it is. I can't wait to check out what the feel of JJP's games is like. The theme does nothing for me, but I hope this is a sign of things to come from JJP. I wonder if they will start raising prices on future games...

#26 11 years ago

looks amazing, the quality really shines! Stern is going to have keep up the quality if it doesn't want to lose JJP.

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

I prefer X-Men as a theme but the quality of this pin is going to have serious repercussions on Stern pins.
Might be tempted by Hobbit or unlicensed.
However as a speed freak, this pin looks more stop and go but can't wait to play it. And this is just the first from JJP!!

Why? Your Stern's have a lot of problems?

#28 11 years ago

WHOA!!!!

ps-cars.gifps-cars.gif

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#30 11 years ago

What is the thing to the right of the witch?

#31 11 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

The new rainbow plastic is much more subtle than the old one. Looks nice.

Love it now Jar, that was the only thing I didn't like about the original look......

It looks AWESOME BABY!!! It's a PTPer, slam dunk by JJP

Just drank me a whole pitcher of that WOZ kool aid The next greatest pin in the history of pins is about to come out And then Avengers and then Hobbit and then BHZA....Oh yeah!!

Price has to go up for the next one....I'm keeping my #81 spot for sure, if Stern, Jpop and JJP produce em like this no need for ME to buy older pins......yeehaw and giddy up fellas

#32 11 years ago

That looks incredible!

#33 11 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Is there supposed to be a chance that the left outlane pop bumper can send the ball back into play?

Absolutely - if you are a skilled nudger. I read in a Nordman interview that POTC was originally supposed to have a similar bumper that could send the ball back into play. But it was cost cut. It probably wouldn't have worked as well without the widebody playfield as well.

#34 11 years ago

Though we all have opinions and our own pinball dreams. I bet we can all agree that is is one amazing time in pinball. So much has changed in a year or two. Amazing.

#35 11 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Whysnow said:This is pretty amazing looking!!!!!!!!!!!!
hilton,
i have one coming in so you are more than welcomed to come up and help me figure it out. that goes for anyone else in the area too. when the day comes that it finally comes in i might just have to let my guard down and let people into my house to have a little party. (damn, that means that i have to get all my other pins up and working by then)

Would love to come play/see it in person it when it comes in. Don't feel like everything else needs to be working, it would be a pleasure just to see WOZ.

#36 11 years ago

AWESOME!!!!

#37 11 years ago

i want to play this so bad.I think its cool that JJP wasn't afraid to show the progression with updates along the way. I wish there was more of the lcd screen animations, but i am being greedy.

#38 11 years ago
Quoted from Snowdale:

So the upper right flipper is obstructed? The pops look OK, but looks unfinished. There is a lot of bare pop down there. Overall looks fucking SWEEEEEEEET!!!!

Actually if you look in front of it there is smoked plexi.. i bet when you get to that upper playfield LED's will light up and you will see the flipper through the glass. If thats not the case i guess they were trying to make it harder to time that circular shot repeatedly?

#39 11 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

So much has changed in a year or two. Amazing.

Truly amazing, can't wait to see what's in store for us next

#40 11 years ago

This pin will be SLOW!!!! Not much there to quickly return the ball. Not a bad thing but not fast.

#41 11 years ago
Quoted from mojozone:

i want to play this so bad.I think its cool that JJP wasn't afraid to show the progression with updates along the way. I wish there was more of the lcd screen animations, but i am being greedy.

I have a feeling we are getting Gameplay video's on the 5th... This was the "Small" update for this weekend. As everyone can see the playfield is 95% as jack says so likely the last 5% are just a few pieces that need to be put on.. At this point we have seen the cabinet, backbox, playfield. It seems likely that gameplay is really the final piece of the puzzle.

#42 11 years ago

Awesome

#43 11 years ago

I can't stop examining these pics. I can only imagine how this thing must light up in the dark with the screen and the led's. AC/DC in the dark is stunning. I would hope that now these pins are being designed with LED's in mind that they will only look better. Putting LED's in older games is fun but the design was not there originally for them. I am eager to see WOZ lit up. I know AC/DC LE blew me away when I first saw it.
Good times.

#44 11 years ago

This looks great! Got to be getting close to shipping these.

Seeing a pic of the entire pf still confirms my prior feelings: this is a lot like TSPP. I know many will think that is a good thing (I'm not one of them). Will be interesting to see how it plays!

#45 11 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

I am eager to see WOZ lit up.

With the LCD screen and clips! Even my kids might play this one....

#46 11 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Perhaps, but I'd still put Williams IJ up there as the best execution of theme. In my opinion.

#47 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

This looks great! Got to be getting close to shipping these.
Seeing a pic of the entire pf still confirms my prior feelings: this is a lot like TSPP. I know many will think that is a good thing (I'm not one of them). Will be interesting to see how it plays!

I actually put a side by side of this playfield and TSPP.. There aren't many similarities other than 1 upper playfield that I can find? Shots are very different but who knows? It may play similarly.

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#49 11 years ago

Are those rollovers (TOTO) in the outlane?

Also thought for sure JJP would use white rubber instead of black.

#50 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Got to be getting close to shipping these

I don't think so but I hope I am wrong for the the people who ordered one. Waiting sucks .

Jim

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.50
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 1,059.00
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

There are 257 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-playfield-pics-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.