(Topic ID: 147813)

WOZ playfield lighting, anyone change intensity?

By FXR

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by FXR
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Was just wondering if anybody has played with the rgb lighting intensity settings on their WOZ? Mine are set on the default setting and was curious if anyone found the lighting better, worse or not much of a difference with a settings change. Thank ya !

#2 5 years ago

I use the lowest setting so that I can actually track the ball. I did add starpost LEDs on the slingshots to help light that lower playfield area.

#3 5 years ago
Quoted from FXR:

Was just wondering if anybody has played with the rgb lighting intensity settings on their WOZ? Mine are set on the default setting and was curious if anyone found the lighting better, worse or not much of a difference with a settings change. Thank ya !

I have it on the lowest setting, which is a little better, but still way too bright in a dark room with lots of yellow brick road lights lit. Asked JJP about adding another step down of brightness in the options and told they won't be doing that.

#4 5 years ago

Looks like I'm going to go set mine down. I like playing in the dark also but when you reach some of the modes it's like having a game full of tripping paparazzi under the glass.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside