dorothy1.jpg
playfield1.jpg
coroner.jpg
lion1.jpg
tinman.jpg
scarecrow.jpg
toto.jpg
#1 9 years ago

WOZ Playfield Characters are now available. Each piece has been hand painted, modified and detailed to ensure proper fit in the playfield without obstructing the ball. Custom brackets have been created to allow these characters to fit just right, while maintaining clearances. The placement of these are situated with the corresponding artwork on the playfield. A few unique features are: the Tinman appears as he is floating between the two wire forms; the Scarecrow looks like he is jumping over the ball as it enters the right ramp; the right out lane drains under Toto; the spotlight behind the Wizard shines perfectly on the Lion, Mayor and/or Coroner.
Characters that are available are as follows:
Tinman
Scarecrow
Cowardly Lion
Mayor
Toto
Coroner
All characters are 42 dollars each including shipping nationwide

Payment can be sent via PayPal to [email protected]
toto.jpgtoto.jpg
tinman.jpgtinman.jpg
scarecrow.jpgscarecrow.jpg
lion1.jpglion1.jpg
coroner.jpgcoroner.jpg

The ModFather

#2 9 years ago

Nice mods. Look like they fit well with the pin! Glws

#3 9 years ago

These are really nicely done! So the full set is $224, which includes shipping?

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

These are really nicely done! So the full set is $224, which includes shipping?

You are correct. However, the Mayor or the Coroner are fitted in the same place near the rainbow plastic. So I guess if someone wants to interchange them for a different look, than they could get both. Each character comes with it's own custom bracket and is easily placed on the playfield.

#5 9 years ago

Very nice. If I had a WOZ, I would absolutely get these.

#6 9 years ago

I +1'd you on the sole basis that your nick made me LOL as I hadn't seen it before. glws

#7 9 years ago

I gotta wait till payday ModFather but I will be getting a complete set. My Castle walls and Cage are supposed to be here tomorrow afternoon I cant wait to install them.

Joe(acejedi)

#8 9 years ago

Are you the same guy making the "cage" for the whitch? I would like to buy one of those.

Bless me ModFather for I have Pinned.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

Oh no you didn't .....

I'm in on these!

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

Are you the same guy making the "cage" for the whitch? I would like to buy one of those.

lol! Yes, I'm the same guy who sells the witch's cages. They are available in sparkle emerald green or gloss black...

#11 9 years ago

These type of mods using figures more often than not look terrible. These look really good. Well done. I especially like the Scarecrow.

#12 9 years ago

Quick update: all the orders placed this week are shipping on Monday, May 2nd
Thank you
The ModFather

#13 9 years ago

You really can do anything. Mods and now a time machine JK I am assuming you mean June 2nd.

Quoted from modfather:

Quick update: all the orders placed this week are shipping on Monday, May 2ndThank youThe ModFather

#14 9 years ago

Sorry - I wish you all the luck but for my taste these just don't seem to fit in. Maybe its the pics? I liked the witch cage I saw a pic of in another thread though.

#15 9 years ago

Someone asked for the view of an entire playfield on my other tread about the castle walls....
playfield1.jpgplayfield1.jpg

#16 9 years ago

Looking good Modfather!!! Nicely done.
Keith

#17 9 years ago

The Mayor and Coroner figures look very similar to an X-mas ornament combo pack on Ebay

Were the molds for these made from the Hallmark ornaments?

#18 9 years ago

Yes , they are Hallmark figures. It seems like a good product with good details. I have to order them
(and they are pretty pricey for the right ones), pull the hooks from their heads, fill the holes, match paint to cover the hole, make custom brackets by hand cutting sheet metal , then drilling different sized holes, mount the brackets on the figures for easy installation. Each figure is tested in my machine to allow for ball clearances. The back of coroner has to be grinded down on my bench grinder with a stone wheel just to make it fit. This is all very time consuming and not as easy as you may think. I also have to invest a lot of money just to have stock in these items when people order. There is sheet metal sheers, drilling, bench grinders, and painting to do on these pieces.
In my previous post under "WOZ Castle Walls" I stated I had to purchase these figures online, and would put these together if there was interest. I am just trying to make it easier for someone who doesn't have the time to do all of the details required to make them work. I hope you like them.

#19 9 years ago

So you didn't make them? Perhaps you should state that in your original post.

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

So you didn't make them? Perhaps you should state that in your original post.

My original post states "Each piece has been hand painted, modified and detailed to ensure proper fit in the playfield without obstructing the ball. Custom brackets have been created to allow these characters to fit just right, while maintaining clearances."

I apologize for any confusion.

#21 9 years ago

Most of the mods I have obtained are modified ornaments and such, I believe it was clear to me you were not claiming to make these from scratch, they were modified for the purpose of using in my WOZ. Order for full set placed. Thanks, walls and cage came out great!

#22 9 years ago

Thank you Imeh, glad you like the walls. I'm shipping your characters tomorrow...

#23 9 years ago

Thank you everyone for participating, I included the placement instructions with each order for the characters sets from my collection.

#24 9 years ago

thanks for making these fit in the machines.
i'm going to let a friend know about them. he may order.

cheers,
bb

#25 9 years ago

PM sent.

These look cool.

#26 9 years ago

Orders from last week have been filled and shipped. I have all the characters in stock and ready to ship for anyone who wants to enhance the already beautiful Woz. I hope everyone likes them.

#27 9 years ago

Great work! Just ordered!

#28 9 years ago

Always a crybaby on here! Geeez

#29 9 years ago

I have all the characters in stock with the brackets already installed on the figures to make it easier to put on your machine. I have been shipping these every day and am running low on Totos (only 1 left at the moment). These have been very popular among WOZ owners, and the characters really seem to pop on the playfield. Shipping is only $6.00 nationwide.
Hope everyone likes these!
The Modfather

2 weeks later
#30 9 years ago

Do all the WOZ owners have their playfield characters? These characters look great on the playfield, and are placed nearby their artwork on the playfield. The custom brackets allow for easy installation. No need to drill , paint or modify the characters, I did that for you. I have lion, scarecrow , tinman , mayor , and coroner in stock and ready to ship. Only 38 dollars each, I can combine shipping if needed. Most people like to order the set. I hope everyone likes them ...thx The Modfather

#31 9 years ago

Wow, Great work MF! those really look great. I'd be in if I owned a WOZ.

1 week later
#32 9 years ago

Does everyone have their WOZ playfield characters? Still have stock available ...who needs them ..I have ..come and gettem ....................

1 week later
#33 9 years ago

bump for the afternoon crowd.....who needs walls ..I got your walls

2 weeks later
#34 9 years ago

WOZ playfield characters still available. I have stock on everything except the tinman.

4 weeks later
#35 9 years ago

With the recent WOZs being delivered, I have the playfield characters that really enhance the look of the already stunning WOZ.

3 weeks later
#36 9 years ago

afternoon bump, wozes are coming in ....these playfield characters really enhance the look

2 weeks later
#37 9 years ago

Just ordered and payed for my full set of figures for my NIB WOZLE 75th anniversary table arrives next week can not wait .

#38 9 years ago

I have all of these characters (save Toto) on my WOZ and I must say they look great and easy to put on (well the coroner was a little difficult). Great addition to your WOZ.

2 weeks later
#39 9 years ago

As the ruby red wozes are getting delivered, happy customers are finally getting their beloved wozes. I have the playfield characters ready for installation. All come with custom brackets for easy installation. I have the lion, tin man , mayor , toto, scarecrow, and Dorothy. Let me know if your interested. I hope you like them. The Modfather

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from modfather:

As the ruby red wozes are getting delivered, happy customers are finally getting their beloved wozes. I have the playfield characters ready for installation. All come with custom brackets for easy installation. I have the lion, tin man , mayor , toto, scarecrow, and Dorothy. Let me know if your interested. I hope you like them. The Modfather

Can you post a picture of the Dorothy character. I don't believe I have seen one. Where do you put her on the pf?

#41 9 years ago

I placed Dorothy where the lion also goes...Looks great next to the playfield artwork! dorothy.jpgdorothy.jpg
Here are few pics. dorothy1.jpgdorothy1.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.95
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Jackson, MICHIGAN
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 5.00
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 91.00
Machine - For Sale
Tuscaloosa, AL
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.50
Flipper Parts
FlipMods

Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-playfield-characters-now-available and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.