• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

power_motors.jpg
WozMockUpPhotoShop.jpg
#1 12 years ago

I could not find this without looking at tilt warnings lol, I just saw this and thought others would like.

WozMockUpPhotoShop.jpgWozMockUpPhotoShop.jpg

#2 12 years ago

Hi Rommy, just saw that you arrived at the WOZ owners group. Welcome aboard! I'm #825.

#3 12 years ago

Why not put the trees and wizard and such in there?

#4 12 years ago

Thanks for sharing Rommy

I hope before completion they place a rail by the left flipper where the left inlane retuns the ball.

=-)

#5 12 years ago

TZ....

#6 12 years ago

Looks great

#7 12 years ago

I think it looks awesome now that the playfield is populated. I can't afford one but am looking forward to hopefully playing one sometime.

#8 12 years ago
Quoted from MrDo:

Why not put the trees and wizard and such in there?

I believe that there are trees going on top of the pop bumpers. The trees are supposed to shake/wiggle when the ball hits the pop bumpers. Jack showed them in his presentation at the Texas Pinball Festival.

#9 12 years ago

TZ....

reminds me more of this, to be honest. I kiid, I kiid! Don't get mad! I'm hoping for the best, just not thinking it's a 100% slam dunk without playing it.

power_motors.jpgpower_motors.jpg

#10 12 years ago

I thought homer's car was pretty cool, I would have liked to see it come back in a later episode.

#12 12 years ago

This looks SOOO much better than last weeks leaked layout.

#13 12 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

I hope before completion they place a rail by the left flipper where the left inlane retuns the ball.

Looking at this picture something just seems amiss with the left flipper. It appears to be offset and higher than the right flipper. I had to remind myself that this is a photoshop pic and that everything is normal. Except that left guide you mention S_A. Im sure its due to the unique layout of the outlane but now I just keep looking at it and wondering if that is indeed the final design. Guess we will all just have to wait and see. BTW...I dig the Homer. Just needs some 20's and ghost flames.

#14 12 years ago

That left flipper is obviously an error by the guy that overlayed the different photos that have been released by JJP. The guy that did this rendering does not work for JJP. he is just a pinhead that lives in Holland. Also you can also see that he has the left flipper slightly out of position (a little too high).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 91.00
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-photoshop-full and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.