Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 61 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Rarehero
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Metalpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 10 years ago

I've had my WOZ for about 2.5 weeks. I agree with most of what Ed said in detail above. This game is already pretty challenging; I can't imagine how deep this game will seem when the entire wizard map has been added to the code. I have a lot of games that range 30-120k, but I've had an occasional really great game that goes over 300k. I was lucky enough to stack some multis and modes on a couple of balls and hit 630k in one game. That's by far my highest score, only time I've been over 400k. I had end of ball bonuses twice in the 37k range in that game, which is very atypical in that game. I've saved my ball quite a few times with the TOTO outlane. I've only managed to save my ball twice down the TNPLH outlane. That mode is tough. The game is beautiful, sounds great, plays great, heavy as crap, diagnostics are fantastic. I've only had 2 minor problems in 2 weeks. One of the Haunted Forest popbumpers was very loose from the beginning and I had to disassemble it and tighten. I also had a reset switch under the Winkie Guard target to work loose, and I simply just had to tighten it. Once or twice the game also booted without sound for some reason, but instantly went back to normal by power-cycling it. There are some bugs in the software, like the ball getting caught behind the castle doors, but ball search eventually releases the ball and the software is being corrected. The game is also really good at launching and recovering a chase ball to allow your game to continue uninterrupted. Game is great now, and will be fantastic when all the modes have been fleshed out. I'm extremely happy with my purchase. I'm not on board with The Hobbit right now, but it has nothing to do with WOZ. I'm simply waiting to see what #3 is going to be, and I'm also waiting to see how some of the boutique games will turn out. I'm a huge fan of Predator, but I'm not a fan of that game at this point. I'm curious about Spooky's game, and I'm a big fan of John Trudeau. I wanna see what he will be allowed to do. His ideas are always way ahead of the companies he works for. I had hoped he'd end up in Jack's stable, so he could be more unleashed.

#19 10 years ago

Once the Haunted Forest and Witch modes are integrated, you will have more to shoot for. Right now, I'm just playing for the 3 main existing multiballs and Crystal Ball modes. The game for me right now is all about score. That will shift to shots after a couple more updates I think. The more I play now, the more I'm understanding where the rules are headed. I like the direction Keith is headed.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.
Led
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
Playfield - Other
RavSpec
Other
$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lancaster, OH
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 5.00
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Metalpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-owners-how-are-you-liking-the-game-and-any-players-out-there?tu=Metalpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.