Pobega_Woz_272c.JPG
DSC_9103_(Custom).JPG
image.jpg
IMG_1098.JPG
IMG_1132.JPG
IMG_1116.JPG
DSC_9100_(Custom).JPG
DSC_9087_(Custom).JPG
There are 312 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 7.
#251 10 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Every time a troll post a user gets ignored.

LMAO ! Taylor you are a freaking boob !

#252 10 years ago

I ordered on the 14th of jan 2011. I contacted Jack on may 10th, he said probably will ship next month( mid June maybe?).

#253 10 years ago

Thanks for the video. I enjoyed it, and an hardly believe why a video like that would bring up negativity. That are fun and nice videos.

And all those other guys that are over reacting.

This is a celebration topic, so thats why i ask. I am nowhere trolling. I just want to see a video.

Grow up.

#254 10 years ago

Here is another gameplay video I had not seen before:

#255 10 years ago

Nice one too. Its fun to see people finding out the shots and modes. They are enthusiastic and having a good time.

#256 10 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Here is another gameplay video

That was not a game play video , that was video of three drunk guys playing woz .

#257 10 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Every time a troll post a user gets ignored.

Funny how you ignore someone and still be able to thumbs down a post pf that bloke after that.

Grow up mate. Some people want to see videos cause they like it, not because they want to shoot it down. You should ignore the haters, not everybody.

#258 10 years ago
Quoted from Plungemaster:

Funny how you ignore someone and still be able to thumbs down a post pf that bloke after that.
Grow up mate. Some people want to see videos cause they like it, not because they want to shoot it down. You should ignore the haters, not everybody.

What post did I thumbs down?

And my reason for saying what I said to your initial post was because of the "boring" quip you threw in there which seemed as a dig. If not...

#259 10 years ago

Oh, I misread what you wrote. You gave me a thumbs down. Thanks.

#260 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Good question, and I don't recall regular versions being available from day one either. I don't think that they were.
Ebay link
Says they have 5 available for immediate shipping.

$7495.00 or $8095.00 w/Invisiglass and Shaker Motor.

Brought to you by an off-duty Price Police officer.....

#261 10 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

Hey I'm considering it, nice drive from Fraser Valley to Calgary!!

If you want to,go ahead.
I can pick it up at any depot in Calgary,or they can ship to my door.

#262 10 years ago

Gweempose was nice enough to let me stop by his home today to play WOZ though mine will be here on Monday. The game is very cool. Unlike anything ever before it. The play is different. It's fun, the ball does tons of different things and the toys, lighting and sounds are amazing. The truth is I stopped to play Gweems before I opened mine just in case I might find that I could sell it as NIB and move on to something else. I will be opening it for sure. Once the code gets along (which I agreed that it not much yet but a good start) it will be so well done. The possibilities are endless with all of the toys.
So everyone should be excited and very pleased when they get theirs.

Thanks Gweem

#263 10 years ago

And it is always good to hype it up before you sell it too.

#264 10 years ago
Quoted from Brtlkat:

Why would he open it if he's going to flip it? NIB is worth more than an opened box.

#265 10 years ago

I saw the regular game for the first time this weekend. It was less spectacular than I expected.
I played a few balls and wasn't impressed. I must say the game had a lot of errors in it. The new update made other stuff mallfunction.
The lightening wasn't 100 % functioning, the post that is underneed the house was malfunctioning so this prevented the house from spinning. Also the body already showed some nick-nacks that had chipped off. Very little, still I thought it would be very durable with the extra coating.
I'm in for an Le so to me it was a disappointment.
In this condition the game should not have left the factory. I was anxious to get mine but now I hope they get their stuff together at JJP and deliver what they promised in 'reasonable' time that is.
The good thing I have to add, the flippers feel good imo. And I bought a nice IM from the owner

#266 10 years ago

Was that a proto game pinchhitter?

#267 10 years ago
Quoted from Hitch9:

Was that a proto game pinchhitter?

If he's currently in or around Belguim as his profile indicates, it's probably one of the two older prototypes that have been hauled all over Europe.

Quoted from Pinchhitter:

In this condition the game should not have left the factory.

Do you really think it left the factory with the all the issues you mention? I wonder if this is the same op that refused to send "his" game (the prototype is actually Jack's property) to a European show the other month.

#268 10 years ago

It wasn't a protogame. It was a 'finished' consumer game.

#269 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchhitter:

Doubtful... Plus it sounds like it hasn't been tuned. The spinning house feet is adjustable. If there is damage to the cabinet already after shipping just started tells me its been there a while and isn't prod.

#270 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchhitter:

Where? In Europe? Like Alex says, that seems doubtful, especially if there's any sort of physical wear on it already. There are a lot of prototype "standard" games (they aren't all with green trim).

#271 10 years ago

That's why I asked. It seems the quality control for finished games is incredibly high. Things happen in shipping, but with "dings" it sounds like its been hauled around a bit, not something that has just been delivered recently.

#272 10 years ago
Quoted from Brtlkat:

Feel better?

#273 10 years ago
Quoted from pinstyle:

3 months? At this rate i won't see mine for 4.5 years

Quoted from GoldenBear:

so apparently it is not near 10 a day, but does anyone know exactly how many are being produced. I am starting to get anxious/excited. Based on your Iinumber, it would appear about 30 a month or 1 a day which means I may not get mine for 3 more months. Bummer

I talked to Jack a few days ago. He said they are making 15 a week and are ramping up to produce 15 a day. He didn't say how long that would take.

#274 10 years ago
Quoted from Brtlkat:

vary undude!

#275 10 years ago

It's turning into a pissing match and not a WOZ celebration thread. Let's get it back on track.

#276 10 years ago
Quoted from Brtlkat:

Ignore, trolling on here and on RGP.

#277 10 years ago

Thanks for the troll warning.

#278 10 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

I talked to Jack a few days ago. He said they are making 15 a week and are ramping up to produce 15 a day. He didn't say how long that would take.

Going from 15 a week to 15 a day will not be an easy task IMHO.

#279 10 years ago

Full parking lot yet?

#280 10 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

Ooof...yea its the "how long it will take" part that worries me. Obviously it wont take 4.5 years but it could be quite a while, i certainly dont expect to see mine this year. Im just guessing also since i have no idea how many units were sold, i read somewhere that 500 standards where sold, this way from an article a few months ago. Still that number seems low, i would have guessed they would have sold at least as many standards as they did LE's if not more. So my guess was based on current production, assuming there were 1500 total units sold, and im somewhere near the end of that 500 after the LE's.

Awesome some of you guys got yours, i hope you are enjoying yourselves and you super bussy guys are finding the time to play.

#281 10 years ago

Hmmm, do you think some will be sold as HUO before some even get theirs? Weird thought.

Congrats to the few that have them already! I would be going nuts waiting. It is a great pin and played really well at Allentown. I'm gonna buy one of the last ones made. Gonna call Jack down the road and drive over the bridge to NJ and pick one up!

#282 10 years ago
Quoted from scottc:

Hmmm, do you think some will be sold as HUO before some even get theirs? Weird thought.
Congrats to the few that have them already! I would be going nuts waiting. It is a great pin and played really well at Allentown. I'm gonna buy one of the last ones made. Gonna call Jack down the road and drive over the bridge to NJ and pick one up!

Well, That's already happening. It's driving my crazy waiting. I am so close I just can't sell it off like that but I have seen a few do it. I get so tired of hearing they are making 5 a day then 15 a week then 15 a day. I just do not know what to believe anymore. Yes, I could call Jack but that's all he needs is another phone call. Asking when? I have tried counting invoice numbers and finding out what invoice they are on but who really knows. Oh it drives me nuts but I can't wait to play!

#283 10 years ago

It seems that they are making sure everyone knows their job in the factory before they crank it up. I personally am glad that they are making sure games are built well. After seeing Gweepose woz in person over the weekend I understand the hang ups. It has to be the most well built game in history. Amazing really.

#284 10 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

I just do not know what to believe anymore. Yes, I could call Jack but that's all he needs is another phone call. Asking when? I have tried counting invoice numbers and finding out what invoice they are on but who really knows. Oh it drives me nuts but I can't wait to play!

I'm feeling the exact same way!

#285 10 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Why is it taking so long to build these? Does Jack have a work force to assemble them or are they doing it with who they have.

You have any idea how many breaks a muchkin takes each day? Obviously not, but it is a lot.

#286 10 years ago
Quoted from B9:

I'm feeling the exact same way!

Haha, come on guys, hold on, its almost there.

In holland we have a dutch saying, i will translate. The last pieces of lead are most heavy.

Which means, last minutes before the finish are the hardest, .

#287 10 years ago

Haha, come on guys, hold on, its almost there.
In holland we have a dutch saying, i will translate. The last pieces of lead are most heavy.
Which means, last minutes before the finish are the hardest, .

Would work if it was minutes and not months.

It does suck that there is no more info on how many games are being shipped. That would put a lot of people's minds at ease. Silence causes speculation and generally worst case scenario must be a part of speculation. I don't get the silence.

#288 10 years ago

They are working hard to setup a full speed build line. So, they cant give a shipment date, cause they dont know yet how fast they can and will deliver.

They had the build the company, the pin itself, code it, and now they have to build the factory, and learn how it will work the best. Teach new employers and that sort of stuff. That needs some time too.

Be patient, a few months is doable, in a few years project.

Edit

Two nice plusses are that maybe some bugs are seen before yours is made, and de code will be more developed.

#289 10 years ago

They are working hard to setup a full speed build line. So, they cant give a shipment date, cause they dont know yet how fast they can and will deliver.
They had the build the company, the pin itself, code it, and now they have to build the factory, and learn how it will work the best.
Be patient, a few months is doable, in a few years project.
Edit
A nice plus is that maybe some bugs are seen before yours is made, and de code will be more developed.

The assembly line has been built and the wait was for boards so I personally don't understand why they didn't work out these issues so they could hit the ground running once boards were ready.

#290 10 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

The assembly line has been built and the wait was for boards so I personally don't understand why they didn't work out these issues so they could hit the ground running once boards were ready.

You left out train the work force.

And they have worked out issues. Unfortunately some of them have bogged down the line. something comes up, things stop.

I'm sure the next pin will go better.

And besides some set backs, they are rolling as fast as they can and picking up speed.

LTG : )

#291 10 years ago

I don't see why Jack can't at least share when he plans to reach the daily production levels previously stated.

#292 10 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

I don't see why Jack can't at least share when he plans to reach the daily production levels previously stated.

And if the time he thinks things will be full speed isn't met, live through the fall out of another missed deadline ?

If I were in his shoes, I'd be concentrating on the line right now and nothing else.

#293 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

And if the time he thinks things will be full speed isn't met, live through the fall out of another missed deadline ?
If I were in his shoes, I'd be concentrating on the line right now and nothing else.

OK, I can buy that.

#294 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

If I was in his shoes I would be one of the actual people working on the line at least 8 hours a day at least until they get up to 15 to 20 pins a day.

#295 10 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

If I was in his shoes I would be one of the actual people working on the line at least 8 hours a day at least until they get up to 15 to 20 pins a day.

I understand your thinking.

At this point he'd likely get in the way, and stuff he needs to be doing would get ignored.

So that would probably slow down the process.

#296 10 years ago

Why would I not get a refund and buy HUO if one comes up for not much more than the 7k I paid?

#297 10 years ago

Why does every thread on this subject have to devolve into a mud slinging fest? Keep it on topic and cordial please.

#298 10 years ago
Quoted from maldoror:

Why does every thread on this subject have to devolve into a mud slinging fest? Keep it on topic and cordial please.

Because the Internet is organic and a lack of new celebration threads is cause for a change in discussion. Frankly I don't see the mudslinging that you are referring to. I am a WOZ purchaser and look forward to my game shipping but I'm not an ostrich either.

#299 10 years ago
Quoted from maldoror:

Did you delete some posts? Because I don't see what you are referring to.

#300 10 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Would work if it was minutes and not months.

It does suck that there is no more info on how many games are being shipped. That would put a lot of people's minds at ease. Silence causes speculation and generally worst case scenario must be a part of speculation. I don't get the silence.

What did I miss. Last time I checked with Jack a few weeks ago he said he was 15 for that week and hoping to get to 20 the next week. Did something change? Are any going out at this point?

Pappy

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 16.95
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 312 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-owners-delivery-celebration-thread/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.