Pobega_Woz_272c.JPG
DSC_9103_(Custom).JPG
image.jpg
IMG_1098.JPG
IMG_1132.JPG
IMG_1116.JPG
DSC_9100_(Custom).JPG
DSC_9087_(Custom).JPG
There are 312 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 7.
#1 10 years ago

I thought it might be fun to do this. We all have our own threads on this, but why not pool our best pics and stories here. I'll start. I stopped home delivery because I had to work. I picked it up at the terminal with my special assistant.

Ordered Jan 9, 2011
Delivered May 15, 2013
Shreveport LA
WOZ ECLE #62

IMG_3696.JPGIMG_3696.JPG IMG_3702.JPGIMG_3702.JPG IMG_3705.JPGIMG_3705.JPG

#2 10 years ago

More pics

IMG_3706.JPGIMG_3706.JPG IMG_3719.JPGIMG_3719.JPG

#3 10 years ago

Your son might be from Krypton.

#4 10 years ago

I gotta say this would be an extra special machine to unbox congrats!

#5 10 years ago

Congrats! I hope to have mine in the next week or two...!

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from VegasAlleycat:

Congrats! I hope to have mine in the next week or two...!

I wonder if they will be shipping Brads game to Vegas with your delivery ?

#7 10 years ago

I think I have seen that pin before.

#8 10 years ago

Love it! Thanks for sharing. Now, if you can just get us some excellent video of the latest modes/animation (was your software 1.05?) Much appreciated!

#9 10 years ago

Congratulations to everyone as their WOZ's start getting delivered !

LTG : )

#10 10 years ago

1.04 and 1.05 are the same. 1.05 has a minor bug fix that isn't really noticeable. 1.08 will be out shortly. More huge feature increases.

#11 10 years ago

Some pics. I'll save the stories for later when I have more time. Luckily RL didn't damage anything, but they tried.

DSC_9087_(Custom).JPGDSC_9087_(Custom).JPG DSC_9100_(Custom).JPGDSC_9100_(Custom).JPG

#12 10 years ago

Congrats on your WOZ. Can't wait for mine but won't be until August. Ugh.

#13 10 years ago

1.08 or 1.07 ?

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

I wonder if they will be shipping Brads game to Vegas with your delivery ?

I didn't know anyone else in Vegas was getting one! I am about #60 down on the list. Do you know where he is in the queue?

Quoted from stangbat:

Luckily RL didn't damage anything, but they tried.

Wow, you are lucky nothing was damaged. I've had bad experience with R&L in the past too and will be getting my WOZ shipped by a different carrier when it is ready to be shipped.

#15 10 years ago

These are obviously all staged deliveries. We all know Woz doesn't exist and these guys are all buddies of Jack! Boooooooo

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from sebseb12:

1.08 or 1.07 ?

1.08 seb. Increments 1.07 to 1.08 to tweak a few things.

#17 10 years ago

ok, and when t is published?

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from VegasAlleycat:

Wow, you are lucky nothing was damaged. I've had bad experience with R&L in the past too and will be getting my WOZ shipped by a different carrier when it is ready to be shipped.

Fortunately for me, I'll be able to pick mine up at JJP. To many shipping horror stories.

#19 10 years ago

Mine has 1.05

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from stangbat:

Some pics. I'll save the stories for later when I have more time. Luckily RL didn't damage anything, but they tried.

I especially like your last photo. Everyone is quite focused on WoZ. I think this machine will have that "can't take your eyes off it" effect.

#21 10 years ago

The topper looks very nice in the one photo. Was it ever determined if this topper is (or will be) interactive in any way? Does it flash, change color, or do anything in reaction to software? And if not yet, can you comment Alex on whether that "may" happen with a future code release?

#22 10 years ago

Great photos. Thanks for sharing.

#23 10 years ago

Yes, I like the idea of having an ever growing thread for this and thanks for the pictures.

#24 10 years ago

Can someone tell me what the box dimensions are? Just want to make sure it'll fit. Thanks!

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from j69:

These are obviously all staged deliveries. We all know Woz doesn't exist and these guys are all buddies of Jack! Boooooooo

Staged in the same movie studio that the Apollo moon landings were filmed in. Jack; did this one crack you up?

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Can someone tell me what the box dimensions are? Just want to make sure it'll fit. Thanks!

Don't have mine (YET) but I think the box is 31x31". Someone recently said 31x30". Height was stated on the brochure as 56", and I think that's with pallet. Weight is 320 lbs for the machine + 30 lbs for packaging.

#27 10 years ago

One of my kids is sleeping in the box like a fort tonight!

#28 10 years ago

Congrats! Great pix!

#29 10 years ago

The game box is 30x31x57.5 without the pallet

Not sure on weight

#30 10 years ago

Special thanks again to Stangbat for having a few of the local pinheads over to play it! The word "epic" gets thrown around more than it should, but its the best one to describe WoZ.

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from Tilter:

Not sure on weight

Prefect. Thank you! You too Sunfox.

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from Tilter:

Not sure on weight

335ish lbs.

#33 10 years ago

I like the ish part.
: )

#34 10 years ago

Great idea for a thread! So far, I continue to be amazed by the build quality and gameplay of WOZ. All the early concerns about the flipper power and slow play turned out to be unfounded. I'm sure those were valid observations at the time, but production WOZ is not slow at all, less stop-and-go than I anticipated, and has plenty of flipper power. So far the rules are great and I suspect will only get better. Light show is brilliant and the LCD is an upgrade far past due - keeps bystanders engaged and makes the game scream modern. Fun stuff.

Ordered Jan 9, 2011
Delivered May 9, 2013
Frisco, TX
WOZ ECLE #19

IMG_1116.JPGIMG_1116.JPG IMG_1132.JPGIMG_1132.JPG IMG_1098.JPGIMG_1098.JPG

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from PinCrush:

Great idea for a thread! So far, I continue to be amazed by the build quality and gameplay of WOZ. All the early concerns about the flipper power and slow play turned out to be unfounded. I'm sure those were valid observations at the time, but production WOZ is not slow at all, less stop-and-go than I anticipated, and has plenty of flipper power. So far the rules are great and I suspect will only get better. Light show is brilliant and the LCD is an upgrade far past due - keeps bystanders engaged and makes the game scream modern. Fun stuff.

Love it! Congrats, good to see the smiles on those kids faces....

#36 10 years ago

what does it say on the number plate

#37 10 years ago

Congrats! The happiness shown by all in your photos makes it all worthwhile. Memories that will last for a long, long time.

OT, I was at the Frisco In-N-Out for the grand opening in late June, 2011

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from stangbat:

Holy chit! That's how fist fights get started, glad to hear nothing was damaged.

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from PinCrush:

Ordered Jan 9, 2011
Delivered May 9, 2013
Frisco, TX
WOZ ECLE #19

Thanks for the post. It's nice to see an owner actually have some things to say about the game. Congrats!

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Congrats! The happiness shown by all in your photos makes it all worthwhile. Memories that will last for a long, long time.
OT, I was at the Frisco In-N-Out for the grand opening in late June, 2011

Thanks. We were having a really fun time. Lots of laughs and acting silly. It was a night to remember for our family.

Those In-N-Out openings were absolutely nuts. You couldn't get close to that place for weeks! I think I waited a month or so before trying it out.

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from wonderpuddle:

Thanks for the post. It's nice to see an owner actually have some things to say about the game. Congrats!

Thanks. More pictures, power-up video, and a bit longer posting of my initial impression can be found here:

http://www.pincrush.com/

#42 10 years ago

They had to have it for a few days

image.jpgimage.jpg

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

They had to have it for a few days

Love it!!

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Holy chit! That's how fist fights get started, glad to hear nothing was damaged.

When it was in the truck, that side was facing away. When the driver spun it around my heart sank. I had visions of having to send it back because my first thought was that something dropped on it. Yes, luckily it came though just fine.

#45 10 years ago

No new information from the 1.08 code?

#46 10 years ago

Congrats Nevus. Now just wait a month and buy a new freezer so the kids can make another fort.

#47 10 years ago
Quoted from sebseb12:

No new information from the 1.08 code?

No b/c it hasn't been released yet. It should be soon. I'm looking forward to it.

#48 10 years ago

Saturday night.

DSC_9103_(Custom).JPGDSC_9103_(Custom).JPG

#49 10 years ago

Thanks for posting stangbat

#50 10 years ago

Congrats Nevus. Looks great. Thanks for sharing this w/ us.

Your son is so enthusiastic about life. Cheers to him too.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.95
$ 24.50
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 91.00
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

There are 312 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-owners-delivery-celebration-thread and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.