Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7E1A1CB5-DC5F-43D1-AC5F-46EA04DFFECA (resized).jpeg
#1 3 years ago

Hey everyone. I was wondering for those who have played and/or owned both which do you find more enjoyable and which do you think will have more long term appeal? I am trying to decide between the two. I would be getting the LE. Appreciate any insight. Thanks!

#2 3 years ago

I’m voting for Woz. I love the theme and code of Woz great looking and great light effects. Great toys (monkey, crystal ball, spinning house, castle doors).

This video worth watching if you don’t understand the rules of Woz.

#3 3 years ago

Dude on a mission!

#4 3 years ago

My vote is Guns n roses unless you want WOZ for your family.

#5 3 years ago

Love my WOZ RR and waiting patiently for the GNR to be delivered. If you can have only one, grab the WOZ now and then find a GNR down the road.

#6 3 years ago

My woz will never leave, and after owning it for about 4 years now, and after watching Eric play it on a steam recently, it has opened up so many more objectives I never knew about. I have a gnr le coming and I honestly think either one will be a winner.

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

My woz will never leave, and after owning it for about 4 years now, and after watching Eric play it on a steam recently, it has opened up so many more objectives I never knew about. I have a gnr le coming and I honestly think either one will be a winner.

konghusker What stream are you referring to? I'd love to find some secrets to pull me in deeper to WOZ. Absolutely beautiful game.

I own both, but that's a hard pick. If I could only have one it would be WOZ, still so much to do on that game. Either way you will have something incredible. JJP makes good pins.

#8 3 years ago

I have both WOZ has been here 6 years. GNR has been here a Week. Get both. Both are great. Get WOZ first because GNR Le will be running all next year.

7E1A1CB5-DC5F-43D1-AC5F-46EA04DFFECA (resized).jpeg7E1A1CB5-DC5F-43D1-AC5F-46EA04DFFECA (resized).jpeg
#9 3 years ago

I owned woz for about 6 months and sold it. It's a good game but theme is kinda meh. Ordering gnr and really pumped for it. It's more interesting than woz to me. If u want a kid theme then get woz.

The music and lights are so better on gnr if u want that awesome integration aspect. U pay a little more for gnr but will soon see them second hand available so maybe wait for a used one if money is an object. Otherwise buy gnr and enjoy the nib experience!!!

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

konghusker What stream are you referring to? I'd love to find some secrets to pull me in deeper to WOZ. Absolutely beautiful game.
I own both, but that's a hard pick. If I could only have one it would be WOZ, still so much to do on that game. Either way you will have something incredible. JJP makes good pins.

Eric really explained several things well, and it was a nice casual watch that has gotten me playing woz more, and completely different from before

#11 3 years ago

Also, I say get woz now. Woz is available now, while it could be next summer before finding a gnr.

#12 3 years ago

Get WOZ. It is a deeper pin that holds it's value well. GNR will go down in price for used pins, so you can pick up a one later if you want.

#13 3 years ago

Thanks so much for all the great advice guys! I think you're right. I will get WOZ now and then look for a GNR down the road. Thanks

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

I have both WOZ has been here 6 years. GNR has been here a Week. Get both. Both are great. Get WOZ first because GNR Le will be running all next year.
[quoted image]

so DI, WOZ or GnR?

I agree - get WOZ first.

#15 3 years ago

I love GNR but WOZ is probably the one game I would take over it.

#16 3 years ago

You don't buy WOZ for the theme. It's for the gameplay and integration. I could care less for the theme, but the rule set, implementation, toys, and one more game factor are hard to recreate.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MO
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 91.00
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11,000.00
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-or-guns-and-roses?hl=brickbuilder14 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.