• Latest reply 10 years ago by Don1
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

story-eh-052912-five-wives-vodka-13652.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Got word on a WOZ on location in Salt Lake City, the game is at a pub called the leprechaun

#2 10 years ago
Quoted from srmonte:

Got word on a WOZ on location in Salt Lake City, the game is at a pub called the leprechaun

pub in SLC, must be a blast.

#3 10 years ago

Thanks for the tip! ....Taylor....I imagine you have never been to SLC.....that's ok.

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from toddsolus:

Thanks for the tip! ....Taylor....I imagine you have never been to SLC.....that's ok.

I haven't but was absolutely joking. I saw SLC featured on a drinking show and there seemed to be a lot of very cool places. Too bad they restrict the alcohol level in thee beer. I'd be full before I had a buzz, maybe that's the point.

Sorry to any SLCers I offended.

3 weeks later
#5 10 years ago

Just saw this post. Has anybody been there yet to confirm? I wouldn't want to drive up from provo just to find out its not.

Also anybody know if there are any Metallicas or Star Treks around SLC area to play?

#6 10 years ago

Who would voluntarily live in Utah? Mormons? Can't live with them, can't keep them from wearing black pants and white button down shirts and knocking on your door early in the morning. Ugh.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Who would voluntarily live in Utah? Mormons? Can't live with them, can't keep them from wearing black pants and white button down shirts and knocking on your door early in the morning. Ugh.

I don't know about living there, but Utah is worth a visit. Had a great time in a ski resort near SLC.
(Was drinking a beer named "Polygamy Porter" that was cool, especially with the sub-heading "Why just one?" or "Bring one to the wives" )

#8 10 years ago

Yummy.

story-eh-052912-five-wives-vodka-13652.jpgstory-eh-052912-five-wives-vodka-13652.jpg

#9 10 years ago

I'm heading to Salt Lake City for a business trip soon. I'll definitely look this place up as WOZ is a great game. Any other places around the city that has any pins you guys would recommend?

#10 10 years ago

They'res two .Nicklemania and I cant remember the other.Machines aren't in the best shape.

#11 10 years ago

Don't confuse Nicklemania with the Nicklecades, they're terrible.

This location has a pretty nice set of pins. 12-13, I think. They've been fairly well maintained over the past year.

https://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=NickelMania,+Murray,+UT&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=56.200193,67.939453&ie=UTF8&hq=NickelMania,&hnear=Murray,+Salt+Lake,+Utah&ll=40.639049,-111.888843&spn=0.00666,0.008293&z=17&iwloc=A

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

LOL. You obviously don't know shit about Utah or Mormons. Let me know if you want to become educated....I guess ignorance truly is bliss. Now excuse me I gotta get back to my 50 wives.....LOL Do people still believe this crap?!?!?! Oh back on point...WOZ is a stunning pin. Wouldn't mind adding it to the collection. Gotta get rid of 1 of my devil worshipping AC/DC & Metallica Pins first.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Hey, I resemble that comment.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from Hitch9:

Hey, I resemble that comment.

It's ok, I'll correct you...."Resent" I think is the word you were looking for.

#15 10 years ago

would you Resend that response please...

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

Don't confuse Nicklemania with the Nicklecades, they're terrible.
This location has a pretty nice set of pins. 12-13, I think. They've been fairly well maintained over the past year.
https://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=NickelMania,+Murray,+UT&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=56.200193,67.939453&ie=UTF8&hq=NickelMania,&hnear=Murray,+Salt+Lake,+Utah&ll=40.639049,-111.888843&spn=0.00666,0.008293&z=17&iwloc=A

How far from Salt Lake City is this place? I wouldn't mind checking this out, but I won't have a car.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from Cybergoonie:

Nope I was trying to be funny, and say resemble, but I guess it got lost in translation. I'll try and do a better job next time. Yup, I'm mormon and proud of it. I wouldn't trade 10 NIB pinballs for my membership, in my church, and I love my pinball machines.

#18 10 years ago

Nicklemania is on State st,the main drag of that city and about 5600 south.Just google it,its easy to find.The pins cost 15 cents to play.

#19 10 years ago

I got it Hitch...Goonie was still busy being offended to let it sink in

#20 10 years ago

I just traded the Nicklemania my beautiful CFTBL...go play it! there is also a Nicklemania with even more pins in Springville about 30 minutes south of SLC

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from toddsolus:

I got it Hitch...Goonie was still busy being offended to let it sink in

LOL. So true. Touche'. Shouldn't let the haters get to me. I've actually played your CFTBL at Nicklemania. Nice machine. I like all the extra toys you added to the playfield. Some killer games in Soringville.

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from toddsolus:

I just traded the Nicklemania my beautiful CFTBL...go play it! there is also a Nicklemania with even more pins in Springville about 30 minutes south of SLC

Todd, I spoke with Mike at Nickel Mania. You got one of my wife's favorite machines now for the trade (who dunnit). Let me know when you get tired of it and I might be willing to buy it from you.

#23 10 years ago

Anybody ever made the trip to Wendover? Concrete xmas tree half way in the Flats.....

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Anybody ever made the trip to Wendover? Concrete xmas tree half way in the Flats.....

I go to SLC by that thing every month.About the ugliest thing I,ve ever seen.

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from Cybergoonie:

It's actually "Hey, I resemble that remark!" -- an old 3 Stooges funny line, spoken by Curly.

#26 10 years ago

Springville Nickelmania has CV, TOM, WH20, IJ, SOF, FG, TAF, TZ,FH and a lot more that I cant remember right now.

#27 10 years ago

The Ex-Wife's Place (might have mixed up the name) downtown has a MM and a couple other A list games on route for anyone who's coming in to town.

If anyone comes in to town and wants to play at home don't be shy, send some PM's or post up. There are a lot of great guys in this area who would be happy to have you over.

#28 10 years ago

Bars in SLT? Really when?

#29 10 years ago

Lighten up Francis. But I got nothing against Mormons per say, just people trying to force their religion on others who know better.

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from Don1:

The Ex-Wife's Place (might have mixed up the name) downtown has a MM and a couple other A list games on route for anyone who's coming in to town.
If anyone comes in to town and wants to play at home don't be shy, send some PM's or post up. There are a lot of great guys in this area who would be happy to have you over.

Cool I'll check this place out as well. I'll be in town next week Monday through Friday so I'd love to find some good places to play in the evening. Thanks for the heads up.

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Lighten up Francis. But I got nothing against Mormons per say, just people trying to force their religion on others who know better.

Or don't...

#32 10 years ago

Nope. As an atheist I don't know much. But what I do know is that organized religion knows less.

#33 10 years ago

Oh, and I have no problem with polygamy as long as all parties involved are consenting adults.

#34 10 years ago

Welcome aboard Vic, you'll find us Utahns welcome all kinds... just bring quarters!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 5.00
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.95
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 91.00
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-on-location-at-the-leprachan-in-salt-lake-city-ut and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.