woz2.JPG
woz1.JPG
woz1.JPG
woz1.JPG
20130610_150127.jpg
20130610_150249.jpg
spit-take.gif
benewoz.JPG
There are 285 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.
#201 10 years ago
Quoted from jitneystand1:

It's more fun to read threads like this if you pretend everyone is wearing a Star Wars/Trek costume and has a lisp.

Lol! I almost had beer shoot out my nose. Funny shit Tracy!!

#202 10 years ago

Hate to throw a damper on the drama, but here's details

Greater America Distributing.

Serial #s 290 to 294.

MFG date 7/9/13

My buddy Steve picked up #294 this afternoon and I will get mine tomorrow.

#203 10 years ago
Quoted from GaryMartin:

Hate to throw a damper on the drama, but here's details
Greater America Distributing.
Serial #s 290 to 294.
MFG date 7/9/13
My buddy Steve picked up #294 this afternoon and I will get mine tomorrow.

No damper.....now some are interested when he ordered.......

#204 10 years ago
Quoted from cal50:

Im ASSUming it was day 2 or day 3....

Also, i think the sellers and buyers should post their reasons for buying... and it should be approved before any transactions are approved.

#205 10 years ago
Quoted from cal50:

Let's see how fast Alex posts that information.

#206 10 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Let's see how fast Alex posts that information.

Post what? I don't have access to that info nor do I care about that aspect.

What I do find funny are the negative comments bene has made about woz but I guess money talks and you know the other half of the saying. He emailed his earnings so far and woz is out earning all the other pins.. Not surprised. That is the case everywhere.

"Woz was put in here on Thurs evening the 19th, and it is at $210.00 as of 915pm Central time sat the 21st......Its on pace to do better than all the new Sterns....."

$105 a day? Not too shabby.

#207 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

"Woz was put in here on Thurs evening the 19th, and it is at $210.00 as of 915pm Central time sat the 21st......Its on pace to do better than all the new Sterns....."

I guess this is a good example of $$$ talks! And the Woz bashing BS walks....Bene likes to make $$$$

#208 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I guess the is a good example of $$$ talks! And the Woz bashing BS walks....Bene likes to make $$$$

Who doesn't? Can't fault him for that.

#209 10 years ago

Sounds like Bene is a convert.

#210 10 years ago

Here's a couple picks of number 294 picked up today and in the house!

WOZ1.jpgWOZ1.jpg WOZ2.jpgWOZ2.jpg

#211 10 years ago

Sweet, nice lineup! Congrats on the new Woz, gonna be a blast to play!

#212 10 years ago
Quoted from PB-Guy:

Looks like you have the first WOZ in MO

Congrats

Even if you are a Royals fan

#213 10 years ago

Congrats on your new WOZ!

So how long did you have to wait 1, 2 or maybe 3 days to get it? Nice.

Sigh...and the pre order WOZ folks are still waiting about to hit 3 YEARS now.

#214 10 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Looks like you have the first WOZ in MO
Congrats
Even if you are a Royals fan

Almost 30 years ago to the day, this clip, courtesy of all-around nice guy Billy Martin waiting until the right moment to use his *information* never gets old. Great to watch but especially when Brett went berzerk at 2:40 is priceless.

#215 10 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Almost 30 years ago to the day, this clip, courtesy of all-around nice guy Billy Martin waiting until the right moment to use his *information* never gets old. Great to watch but especially when Brett went berzerk at 2:40 is priceless.
» YouTube video

awesome.

Haven't seen that clip in YEARS.... its a classic!

i actually forgot all the other horseshit that occurred after the fact... its worth a read:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pine_Tar_Incident

#216 10 years ago
Quoted from PB-Guy:

Looks pretty nice. Any problems with the set-up? Are you keeping the box?

#217 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

I'm curious to see how WOZ does on location once everybody gets their games. Then it will be a good comparison to all the new Sterns.

pappy

#218 10 years ago

I own WOZLE and I have a lot of time on AC/DC pro and a few solid days of play on Metallica pro. It is really hard to compare these games. I am prepared to say that even though I have gotten to Encore on AC/DC I think it is out of the running. As far as light show and uniqueness, build quality, WOZ wins, and if I liked to trip on acid I would declare WOZ the winner hands down. But alas, I am drug free(alcohol isn't a drug is it?) So Metallica is the funnest of them all in spite of theme.

#219 10 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

» YouTube video

I was a huge baseball fan as a kid and that incident was one of my favorite moments. They recently interviewed the bat boy from the game, and he added something new I didn't know about (that would have prevented the whole thing):

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324867904578594154270594078.html

#220 10 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

» YouTube video

I remember watching that game live. OMG, Brett went nuts!

#221 10 years ago
Quoted from PB-Guy:

Liberty, MO! Incredible lineup!!! Why don't I know you? Come out to 403 or PW sometime.

#222 10 years ago

Sounds great Replay. That's only one room. My second room has Creature, TOTAN, B.S. Dracula, Scared Still, AC/DC Premium, a pitch and bat baseball, game, and a Tron to show up this week. I'm PB-Guy and I am an addict (I think half of the people on this site could join that Pinball Addicts Anonymous group)

#223 10 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

» YouTube video

Hey, now! I'm a KC Royals fan. Them's fightin' words! (or at least, during that game. As a huge Brett fan, I think it's still better to be remembered for this instead of hemorrhoids).

#224 10 years ago

I doubt any roid's were on his mind during the video clip above.

#225 10 years ago

I ran up to Omaha today and picked up my WOZ, thanks for putting the word out Benep!

Now after moving that heavy beast into the house I need some Advil...

woz_plate.jpgwoz_plate.jpg

#226 10 years ago

Hey, now! I'm a KC Royals fan. Them's fightin' words! (or at least, during that game. As a huge Brett fan, I think it's still better to be remembered for this instead of hemorrhoids).

No disrespect to the Royals or George intended. Remember:

JHTY.PNGJHTY.PNG

#227 10 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

So much so that they are the winningest team in pro sports.

#228 10 years ago
Quoted from cal50:

I doubt any roid's were on his mind during the video clip above.

His personal issue took place a few years later. I recall radio deejays and Johnny Carson having fun with it.

#229 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

With all due respect to the Yankees' historical record, I will not start any arguements with you about baseball teams.

#230 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

The best team money can buy.
How many native New York people play for the yanks again.....?

#231 10 years ago
Quoted from cal50:

The best team money can buy.
How many native New York people play for the yanks again.....?

up until last year, more than any other team in baseball. You really should research first. The yankees have more home grown farm players during their world series runs than any other team in baseball. Period.

The folks that say "The best team money can buy" are just jealous. From 96-2000 when they won the world series' most of the team was HOME GROWN from their farm system. The team actually started doing worse when they went and purchased talent.

You are probably using an example like Derek Jeter because he makes a ton of money, but sorry hes from the yankee farm system, mariano, pettite, etc.., now we still have jeter, cano, pettite, etc..

Sorry people hate the yanks but it is what it is..

#232 10 years ago

Sorry Alex, Yankees suck...but hey u still got the jets!!! Lol

Patriots go 12-4 this year to another afc championship

#233 10 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Willing to put money on that?

Criminals.

#234 10 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

LOL, Tom Brady.. no thanks.

Gronk is fragile, No wes welker, No aaron hernandez... only jersey he is wearing says DOC on the back...

Last i checked my giants bitch slapped them not once but twice P.S. I hate the Jets.. especially rex ryan.

#235 10 years ago

Amendola pushes welker number this year. Welker gets a concussion and will miss half the season. Pats running game will be in the top 10 this year. Never count Brady out!

#236 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

You really should research first. The yankees have more home grown farm players during their world series runs than any other team in baseball. Period.
The folks that say "The best team money can buy" are just jealous.

Research baseball ?
I really do not care about ANY team. I like watching a good game but WAY too much money and emphasis on all pro sports.

I am 30 minutes from Cleveland, Ohio and all Cleveland sports teams blow.
The "best" thing about Cleveland is the Cleveland Clinic and Rainbow Hospital.

#237 10 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

"What's bad for the Yankees is good for baseball."

#238 10 years ago

I'm not a Yankee fan, but I have no room to argue. The Royals haven't been back to the playoffs since winning it all back in 1985. :/

I do have the DVD collection of that I-70 World Series matchup. Close games (at least the first 6) with great pitching from both sides.

#239 10 years ago
Quoted from balbers:

I'm not a Yankee fan, but I have no room to argue. The Royals haven't been back to the playoffs since winning it all back in 1985. :/
I do have the DVD collection of that I-70 World Series matchup. Close games (at least the first 6) with great pitching from both sides.

Back when there was still an exit for Times Beach. Alas it was already unmarked and the town was emptied. But, I-44, not I-70 so never mind.

#240 10 years ago

I'm not really a sports fan

But I know one thing

The Cubs suck

#241 10 years ago

Well this thread has been officially derailed.... next...

#242 10 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

Well this thread has been officially derailed.... next...

Well, think of it this way: Being on hold until the next customer service agent is ready to take your call.

#243 10 years ago

Well slightly back on track, I went and played the Bene WOZ. I only got a few games in before my kids got restless, but the display is crazy, and I love the outlane saves. I'm not sure if anything has been done like that, but on route it is a cool idea to make you feel like you got a little more bang for your buck when you get a cheap drain.

#244 10 years ago

Same here. I played about 10 games today with my 14 year old son. I dragged him along with the premise that he could play Metallica while I checked out some "lame musical from the 20s or something" (- his quote).

He played about three games on Metallica and Tron, and then joined me on WOZ. He went apesh!t for it. He kept pointing out little things as he was playing and getting more and more excited about it. It was really cool to see him get so worked up.

Quoted from crazyerk:

I love the outlane saves.

Forget the LCD screen, this was by far the coolest idea I've seen in a long time. I saved two TOTO drains and a No Place Like Home drain, and each one was a total rush.

#245 10 years ago

I played it Friday night. I thought the State Fair Balloon bumper was pretty cool where you could bounce it back into play also.

#246 10 years ago
Quoted from bearsfan27:

I played it Friday night. I thought the State Fair Balloon bumper was pretty cool where you could bounce it back into play also.

I haven't had the pleasure of playing WOZ, but do you have to click your heels to get to Wizard mode?

Disclaimer: Very happy for the WOZ owners who already have theirs, and feel for those owners who are still awaiting delivery.

That said, It's time to play my Blackout. Launch Mission.

Post edited by balbers : typo

#247 10 years ago
Quoted from bearsfan27:

Exactly. On most new pins we get, we close up the outlanes while we're still learning the pin's ruleset. WOZ was the first ones we are leaving open while learning, because outlane drains are actually quite fun!

3 or 4 times I've gotten a kick off of the State Fair bumper that put the ball *back* into play. A couple of times back up through the outlane, but also the more fun one where if you lift the left flipper, it gets sent so violently down towards the trough that it deflects back up to the flippers. That's a great new feature (TNPLH and TOTO) and I'd love to see that used again in future designs by any manufacturer.

#248 10 years ago

I have earning reports on all the new Sterns when I put them in for the first two weeks and first full month, Once I get the woz numbers I will post them for comparison reasons.

I will say that display does help. Kids and adults are drawn to that pin first.

#249 10 years ago

Over 700 paid plays and no real issues besides minor adjustments. Been waxed a few times, Playfield dimples just like any Stern. General GI above playfield is pretty dim, Makes game look pretty dark next to Sterns, Later software will make this adjustable.

#250 10 years ago
Quoted from Benepinballs:

Over 700 paid plays and no real issues besides minor adjustments. Been waxed a few times, Playfield dimples just like any Stern. General GI above playfield is pretty dim, Makes game look pretty dark next to Sterns, Later software will make this adjustable.

700 plays at what price point in less than a week?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 5.00
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 24.50
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 285 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-on-location-at-bene-pizza-and-retroarcade-in-omaha/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.