Topic Stats

• 285 posts
  • 72 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by JDub1006
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 16 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

JHTY.PNG
woz_plate.jpg
WOZ2.jpg
WOZ1.jpg
Hankster_Is_The_Best.jpg
image.jpg
Hoop_Fever_in_background.jpg
Hoop_Fever_second_pic.jpg
woz2.JPG
woz1.JPG
woz1.JPG
woz1.JPG
20130610_150127.jpg
20130610_150249.jpg
spit-take.gif
benewoz.JPG

There are 285 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.
#1 6 years ago

Woz is set up and ready to play at Bene Pizza and Retroarcade in Omaha, NE

we also have plenty in stock for sale.

Come in and give it a test drive if you are close.

Bobby

benewoz.JPG

#2 6 years ago

You are back in the circle of trust Bene!

#3 6 years ago

This surprises the hell out of me. I guess I shouldn't bother to dig up old posts?

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

This surprises the hell out of me. I guess I shouldn't bother to dig up old posts?

Me too. Kind of shocked actually.

Let us know how it fairs Bobby.

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

#5 6 years ago

Woah.

spit-take.gif

#6 6 years ago

Just shows you the power of WOZ.

#7 6 years ago

Bene, you badmouth the crap out of WOZ and then you become a distributor?

Your credibility is near the bottom of the barrel around where Stryker is located.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

I will.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-conspiracy#post-979287

#9 6 years ago

I did Not badmouth I asked legitimate questions which luckily in america is one of our freedoms, but may not be on some Websites. But one thing I am is fair and I give everything a fair shot, so it goes right in between Metallica and Acdc Premum and it will get a shot for a few months, I hope it earns great, but it will not be $1.00 a play.

Build quality is second to none I have to admit, only problem out of the box was backbox speakers came unplugged, probably a shipping thing.

#10 6 years ago

Oh crap The basement commando nerds are digging up old posts...

#11 6 years ago

How much per play?

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from Benepinballs:

I did Not badmouth I asked legitimate questions which luckily in america is one of our freedoms, but may not be on some Websites.

You, YOU Stern Dealer ! Troll

#13 6 years ago

Bene got a WOZ?? No Freakin Way!

// Error: Image 117232 not found //

#14 6 years ago

.75 Play 2 for .100 Who said miracles don't happen anymore

#15 6 years ago

I did Not badmouth I asked legitimate questions which luckily in america is one of our freedoms

What a load of crap. At least own it, dude.

Hope it earns well for you.

#16 6 years ago

Give the guy some credit. Instead of waiting for the Pinside Inquisitorial Squad to root out that he had the game, he manned up, and came here to post it for himself. Knowing full well he might take a few arrows in the process.

Now he may have been critical of the game in the past, but he's got one on location now. Go there, play the damn thing, and support pinball in the wild.

#17 6 years ago

Cant wait to play it

#18 6 years ago

.75 Play 2 for .100 Who said miracles don't happen anymore

Underpricing your games doesn't help other operators at all. It's nice that your two businesses allow you to do this, but it's hardly a miracle. Glad I don't operate games in that area.

The JJP distributor near me has an OZ in his showroom, which I can play for free. You're using your pizza parlor as a paid showroom for your pinball business. Let me know when you get a real showroom.

#19 6 years ago

Bobby

Where did you get stock from? JJP directly?
What is your price?

#20 6 years ago

Clearly he must've picked up a Baby Pac first, so WOZ was next.

What I don't get is how he has several in stock and available for sale. No way he ordered them in the first few days offered back in Jan. 2011. I pre-ordered in Jan 2011 and am still waiting for delivery. Pretty obvious that distributors (and some ops) are jumping ahead of the line of individual pre-orders in terms of shipping/order fulfillment. Kind of lame, esp. when we were told a different story. Really. Been waiting a long time here, fully paid up....

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

Clearly he must've picked up a Baby Pac first, so WOZ was next.
What I don't get is how he has several in stock and available for sale. No way he ordered them in the first few days offered back in Jan. 2011. I pre-ordered in Jan 2011 and am still waiting for delivery. Pretty obvious that distributors (and some ops) are jumping ahead of the line of individual pre-orders in terms of shipping/order fulfillment. Kind of lame, esp. when we were told a different story. Really. Been waiting a long time here, fully paid up....

I suggest following up my post on the JJP group with your comments to get the point across.
It is frustrating. I was told a October/November estimate for my early 2012 order and that can only slip farther down with these standards being made out of turn.

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I suggest following up my post on the JJP group with your comments to get the point across.
It is frustrating. I was told a October/November estimate for my early 2012 order and that can only slip farther down with these standards being made out of turn.

I bailed on the JJP group a LONG time ago. Too much griping and cheerleading, too little substance. (Wait, I'm saying this on Pinside? Oh, the irony! )

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

I bailed on the JJP group a LONG time ago. Too much griping and cheerleading, too little substance. (Wait, I'm saying this on Pinside? Oh, the irony! )

That is funny!

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

these standards being made out of turn.

They aren't being made out of turn.

Some distributors that ordered early asked to swap their early ordered LE's for standards and have their later ordered standards converted to LE's, later when their time comes up.

LTG : )
Disclaimer : Scuba divers fall backward, if they fell forward they'd still be in the boat.

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Some distributors that ordered early asked to swap their early ordered LE's for standards and have their later ordered standards converted to LE's, later when their time comes up.
Disclaimer : Scuba divers fall backward, if they fell forward they'd still be in the boat.

Yeah, but obviously Bene was not a WOZ buyer until recently. He was a WOZ basher not a buyer.

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Lloyd, please explain how a NEW distributor has "plenty in stock for sale" (see original post in this thread) while many of us who pre-ordered back in Jan 2011 are still waiting for delivery? Many of us who helped JJP get off the ground with our early sight-unseen fully-paid preorders are pretty frustrated to see WOZs available all over the place while ours are still to be shipped "soon."

#27 6 years ago

I ordered my Woz in 2/2012. I don't expect to get it until 2014. Seeing these machines in stock and available makes me ____ .

If you can put "happy" in that blank you are a better pinhead than me.

why the hell would I preorder hobbit now that I know how this works?

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Yeah, but obviously Bene was not a WOZ buyer until recently.

No idea who he bought them from or how many he really has ?

#29 6 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

Lloyd, please explain how a NEW distributor has "plenty in stock for sale" (see original post in this thread)

No idea how many plenty is, or where they came from ?

#30 6 years ago

That's a good question. How did he get these machines?

#31 6 years ago

Why do I have the feeling that Automated Services have their hands in this one?

#32 6 years ago

He may have purchased them from another distrib. But after his incessant bashing of woz I highly doubt he's a distrib. In fact ill check. he purchased them from another distrib I would bet. Especially since there haven't been many "standards made" so the fact he has plenty in stock I smell BS.

#33 6 years ago

We will be over in the near future to give it a spin. I'm excited to see if it lives up to either the massive hype that it's gotten, or the massive hate it's received. I'm guessing somewhere in the middle...

#34 6 years ago

Bobby

Kudos. Now we may finally get real oz earning numbers.

#35 6 years ago

Either way this dude has a couple WOZ's for sale.

Buy em up people, get one in the STL area!

#36 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

No idea how many plenty is, or where they came from ?

Didn't mean to put you on the spot Lloyd! You're the JJP tech guy, I know, not the biz manager. (Although why you didn't call yourself for help with the target issue, I dunno.)

Just getting frustrated to see WOZs popping up everywhere and still having to wait even though I (and others) got in line very early on....

#37 6 years ago

I can confirm these games did NOT come directly from JJP. He isn't a distrib.

Buy with caution.

#38 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Buy with caution.

Ok, so Bene is just a hypocrite rather than a JJP distributor.

He is the same guy a fews weeks back that claimed he had Metallica Premiums in stock when no other distributors had received any yet.

#39 6 years ago

Exactly. FOS...

Bene please provide the numbers of the games you have plenty of. They are on the box.

#40 6 years ago

I feel better, I am thinking he is stirring up shit.

That was close, if this guy got woz's from JJP before my distributer...I would have to start siding with the bashers.

#41 6 years ago

He has been stirring up crap about WOZ for a while now. Don't discount that this could be yet another attempt. LOL... wait till you see his earnings reports!

Nevertheless, he has quite a nice collection of games there. Wish there was a Pizza place around me where I could play some pinball.

#42 6 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

Didn't mean to put you on the spot Lloyd!

No problem.

I'm just trying to make sense out of a weird day.

Disclaimer : I do have two phones here, one VOIP for JJP support and my other phone. So I have no idea why I didn't call me either.

#43 6 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

Kudos. Now we may finally get real oz earning numbers.

I have a bridge to sell you if you honestly believe Bene will give real info on WOZ earnings.

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Buy with caution.

So if he buys from a distributor and resells it NIB, is there any chance that JJP won't support the machine if there are consumer warranty issues?

#45 6 years ago

The warranty technically states that it wouldn't be covered but obviously if its nib it will be covered. Service and support is a top priority for us. I just don't want anyone getting swindled by a non distrib.

#46 6 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I have a bridge to sell you if you honestly think Bene will give real info on WOZ earnings.

Well, that would be unfortunate. I am getting a kick out of everyone bashing a guy who put a Woz on location. Although I can see how it would piss people off who are still waiting to see him get a machine first.

#47 6 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

Well, that would be unfortunate. I am getting a kick out of everyone bashing a guy who put a Woz on location. Although I can see how it would piss people off who are still waiting to see him get a machine first.

It is not as much that he got a game to put on location as it is that he said he has "plenty in stock for sale".

#48 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

The warranty technically states that it wouldn't be covered but obviously if its nib it will be covered. Service and support is a top priority for us. I just don't want anyone getting swindled by a non distrib.

So if I buy a nib Woz and get it now that's being swindled? Yeah, I would be much better off buying direct, having my money tied up for 2.6 years and watching people who didn't do that get one immediately. Your perception of reality is more skewed than an Escher print.

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

So if I buy a nib Woz and get it now that's being swindled? Yeah, I would be much better off buying direct, having my money tied up for 2.6 years and watching people who didn't do that get one immediately. Your perception of reality is more skewed than an Escher print.

What I was obviously saying is, this is not an authorized dealer. We don't know and can't guarantee what has/has not been done too it.

Stop being pedantic.

#50 6 years ago

Done to it ? We are talking about moving around a NIB. You should probably make sure jack approves of what you are saying now.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
7,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 28.00
There are 285 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside