Topic Stats

• 408 posts
  • 116 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 days ago by rennervision
  • Topic is favorited by 44 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 69 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2616abe46576053a6df926a3b27b8c5577ba07af (resized).jpg
Haunted Forest Sign (resized).jpg
106AA8B7-745B-47E1-A9EA-5B84B709F176 (resized).jpeg
20200305_173237 (resized).jpg
20200305_172623 (resized).jpg
20200305_172610 (resized).jpg
20200305_172511 (resized).jpg
20200305_172516 (resized).jpg
20200305_172550 (resized).jpg
72300809-465C-4183-9B43-AC6A877FAE15 (resized).jpeg
A8923965-0EB3-48B7-9992-2A9C8858D803 (resized).jpeg
_OZ_ (resized).jpg
554b0fdb-f773-452f-9510-c58a3b3e9702 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

There are 408 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 9.
#351 4 months ago

Top man lior!

#352 4 months ago
Quoted from Nameim:

Thanks for the update. I’m really looking forward to getting this into my WOZ!

You will love it! It looks exactly like it was there all the time! Perfect fit and a work of art!

#353 3 months ago

i made great progress this week on the production and its will be shipped sooner!!
thank you guys!
hauntd forest sign will be open right after 4th run is shipped.

#354 3 months ago

all is ready for packing and shipping! i will start packing them tomorrow and shipping will be in monday.
4th run check your pm next week for info and tracking number

5th run will be shipped only after the haunted forest sign. but i made some extra pieces so you can buy them soon from pinside market and also from mezel mods!

haunted forest sign is limited for ONLY 100 pieces. i will open a list next week. there is one more mod that im working on for WOZ. and i still have mod number 3 (1 more in stock)

people with potc i really recommend to send me pm to sign in for the new mod because this one is really limited quantity.

#355 3 months ago

4th run shipped! check your pm for tracking number and info.

i have few in stock and im going to list them in pinside market.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1091-liorillusion/03332-woz-oz-lanes

now its time to work on another mods

5th run is open but shipping will be only after the haunted forest sign

#356 3 months ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

4th run shipped! check your pm for tracking number and info.
i have few in stock and im going to list them in pinside market.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1091-liorillusion/03332-woz-oz-lanes
now its time to work on another mods
5th run is open but shipping will be only after the haunted forest sign

Looking forward to some Haunted Forest Upgrade!

#357 3 months ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Looking forward to some Haunted Forest Upgrade!

not only this one.... there is a mod that coming back! i got a lot of emails about that and i decide to bring it back. its also fit PERFECT to woz

#358 3 months ago

not only this one.... there is a mod that coming back! i got a lot of emails about that and i decide to bring it back. its also fit PERFECT to woz

Well, I love my OZ lanes mod and am looking forward to the Haunted Forest sign mod. I just have to be lucky enough to be one of the 100!

#359 3 months ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

Well, I love my OZ lanes mod and am looking forward to the Haunted Forest sign mod. I just have to be lucky enough to be one of the 100!

thank you. im happy you like it
all of the people who bought the oz lanes from me will be on the list for sure! you also have discount for it.

#360 3 months ago

Really like the Haunted Forest sign.

#361 3 months ago
Quoted from Hoss_Coog:

Really like the Haunted Forest sign.

i made some great progress today about it.

this is a poor AGAIN poor fdm printing because all of my other printers are busy. i just printed it on a normal printer to just check if its fit good inside the game and if the sizes are correct. i like how its looks and tomorrow i will print it on my great SLS (powder) printer. this mod going to be CASTED AND NOT 3D PRINTED. i will post more updates very soon but its looks cute hahaha

554b0fdb-f773-452f-9510-c58a3b3e9702 (resized).jpg

#362 3 months ago

****update about the haunted forest****

its works and fit great but i decide to make it bigger so i will post new photos very soon. i will try to work on production of 100 pieces asap. there also going to be 10 special edition versions but im still not sure about how to do it.

i have great news for one of you. when you got the oz lanes from me you got few extra stuff and you also got a magnet of my logo. in one of the magnets there is a gold decal and my signature on the back. do you have it?! you got the haunted forest mod for FREE!!!! i dont know who is it because it was totally random. and i will be happy to know who got it!

another great news for woz owners. gouveia working on a new awesome mod and as you know its going to be AWESOME with his great quality and his great ideas!!!! you can check it here. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-witch-red-smoke-mod/page/63#post-5471199
if you are getting gouveia new mod you are also getting a discount for my haunted forest mod

im going to post photos of the final version and also more info and pricing but its will worth the wait.

you was in the 4th run? you should get your package very soon! its on the way.

happy valentine day my friends

#363 3 months ago

My magnet doesn't have your signature.

#364 3 months ago

its looks like most of the 4th run people got the package! i will be happy to get photos and feedbacks here or in private

i just open a Instagram so you are welcome to follow me to see my pinball mods before everyone and also to see my other works
i will upload photos soon but here is it

lior_theartofpinball

#365 3 months ago

So much better.

_OZ_ (resized).jpg
#366 3 months ago
Quoted from pballinhd:

So much better.[quoted image]

thanks for the photo its looks great

#367 3 months ago

Before and after pictures. A great mod indeed!

A8923965-0EB3-48B7-9992-2A9C8858D803 (resized).jpeg72300809-465C-4183-9B43-AC6A877FAE15 (resized).jpeg
#368 3 months ago
Quoted from Nameim:

Before and after pictures. A great mod indeed![quoted image][quoted image]

looks great!!!! thank you

#369 3 months ago

Received mine on Wednesday, did not win the free promotion

Went in pretty easy. Lot of wire holders to cut but no issues.

Having received it. I really appreciate the work that went into making this. Its a great addition to my game!

#370 3 months ago
Quoted from Gomer1969:

Having received it. I really appreciate the work that went into making this. Its a great addition to my game!

Free promotion?

#371 3 months ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Free promotion?

Golden ticket . If Lior's signature appears on your magnet, you're a winner. Still have to look at mine.

Rob

#372 3 months ago
Quoted from Gomer1969:

Thank you very much for the feedback. Im happy you like it

#373 3 months ago

All I got was a rock

#374 3 months ago
Quoted from gatordad:

All I got was a rock

huh? you was in the first run and you got the mod while ago.

#375 3 months ago

huh? you was in the first run and you got the mod while ago.

That was a Charlie Brown joke. He says that in the cartoon, It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. Everybody else gets candy, but he looks in his bag and says all he got was a rock. gatordad was making a joke with that, and it was actually pretty funny if you know the cartoon.

#376 3 months ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

That was a Charlie Brown joke. He says that in the cartoon, It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. Everybody else gets candy, but he looks in his bag and says all he got was a rock. gatordad was making a joke with that, and it was actually pretty funny if you know the cartoon.

Way to go, blockhead

#377 3 months ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Ohhh haha

#378 3 months ago
Quoted from rrosenhouse:

Golden ticket . If Lior's signature appears on your magnet, you're a winner. Still have to look at mine.
Rob

I dont think I got a magnet with mine haha.

#379 3 months ago
Quoted from Rager170:

I dont think I got a magnet with mine haha.

no way. check again.

#380 3 months ago

no way. check again.

You were right, it was there...

1 week later
#381 3 months ago

Keep coming back here hoping for an update on the Haunted House sign. Anything new?

#382 3 months ago
Quoted from rennervision:

Keep coming back here hoping for an update on the Haunted House sign. Anything new?

because of coronavirus things moving very slow. im waiting for parts to finish this but they are stuck. i will update when i will get them.

thanks

#383 88 days ago

i did some testing today about how to mount it to the game. the acrylic original version was flat and was so hidden that you almost cant see it!
i decide to make a adjustable bracket that you can decide how to install it on your game and its makes it much more visible!
in this photos its without the bracket but its just to show you how its can be on the game and the photos are before painting and before led lights and this is only prototype in bad quality.
im waiting for SLS nylon powder so i can start print it in the best best quality ever and to start making casting and production. i still dont know about the price but its will be around 150$. because corona virus around the world all shipping's from outside my country is very slow so its takes some time and at this point i wish you all a good health and be safe i wish i can show you a great update next weekend!
20200305_172511 (resized).jpg20200305_172516 (resized).jpg20200305_172550 (resized).jpg20200305_172610 (resized).jpg20200305_172623 (resized).jpg
20200305_173237 (resized).jpg

#384 87 days ago

Looks great! Can’t wait to see a final version.

On another note, a repairman came to my home today and spoke with an accent. So I asked him where he was originally from and he said Israel! We had some long chats while he worked about Israel and I showed him the OZ lanes you made. He also thought they looked great in the game!

Stay healthy over there. We don’t know what we would do without your creations.

#385 87 days ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

Looks great! Can’t wait to see a final version.
On another note, a repairman came to my home today and spoke with an accent. So I asked him where he was originally from and he said Israel! We had some long chats while he worked about Israel and I showed him the OZ lanes you made. He also thought they looked great in the game!
Stay healthy over there. We don’t know what we would do without your creations.

oh nice! there is a lot of israeli in the usa thats are repair guys. they make nice money because here its very hard to make money from everything and taxes are around 59% and up. maybe i know that guy hahaha
thank you very much

#386 81 days ago

Do you know what would be cool to make... a new tornado what actually has part of the house coming out of it with LED lights in the windows.

#387 81 days ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Do you know what would be cool to make... a new tornado what actually has part of the house coming out of it with LED lights in the windows.

Or a tornado that rotates with the house.

#388 81 days ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Or a tornado that rotates with the house.

i did it before 3 years....

2 weeks later
#389 64 days ago

So...how are the signs coming?

#390 64 days ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

So...how are the signs coming?

to be honest its ready. im waiting for few parts to finish it and start casting. but the problem is the parts are custom made and comes from china and for now the tracking still show same thing.... if i will not get the parts in april i will change something that need special parts (El panel) to a led. i already test it and led looks much better from El panel but its needs some changes on the design and im working on that also. i order 120X2 El panels in this shape of the sign so i dont want just to give up on that so easy but if they will not come in april i will just change it to leds

#391 64 days ago

Sounds great! Cannot wait to see the final product.

1 week later
#392 57 days ago

Can't wait. Hope to see it soon

2 weeks later
#393 40 days ago

oz lanes will be back in stock in pinside market next month.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1091-the-art-of-pinball/03332-woz-oz-lanes

haunted forest update: after long time waiting i got the parts but they doesn't fit..... im going to redesign this haunted forest again and to make it fit and to find another solution for what i want to do. im not giving up!!!!

#394 40 days ago

oz lanes will be back in stock in pinside market next month.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1091-the-art-of-pinball/03332-woz-oz-lanes
haunted forest update: after long time waiting i got the parts but they doesn't fit..... im going to redesign this haunted forest again and to make it fit and to find another solution for what i want to do. im not giving up!!!!

Please do not give up!

#395 40 days ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

Please do not give up!

no not going to! i spent a lot of hours on to do what i want. i can just paint it and to sell it like that but its not going to happen! i will make it as i want

1 week later
#396 34 days ago

no not going to! i spent a lot of hours on to do what i want. i can just paint it and to sell it like that but its not going to happen! i will make it as i want

Lior. Hope life is doing you good!
Waiting for Haunted Forest masterpiece, take your time. Out of work and broke anyway.
But, if it came out tomorrow, you know I'd get it.

#397 34 days ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Lior. Hope life is doing you good!
Waiting for Haunted Forest masterpiece, take your time. Out of work and broke anyway.
But, if it came out tomorrow, you know I'd get it.

one is already shipped to gouveia. i will post it soon
the one that i sent is just for test on his machine. i have new version and he have old version.
if all will be good its will be ready for sale soon!

#398 34 days ago

one is already shipped to gouveia. will post it soon
the one that i sent is just for test on his machine. i have new version and he have old version.
if all will be good its will be ready for sale soon!

Can't wait!

#399 32 days ago

Finally got my OZ lanes mod installed, great work Lior!

106AA8B7-745B-47E1-A9EA-5B84B709F176 (resized).jpeg
#400 32 days ago
Quoted from mavantix:

Finally got my OZ lanes mod installed, great work Lior![quoted image]

looks great! thank you

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
$ 38.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saco, ME
There are 408 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 9.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside