DF213658-47B1-4444-A602-4BCDEA9F07A8 (resized).jpeg
81AC73C7-CD08-452B-91D1-29E2D83D7C9A (resized).jpeg
91AE31D5-583B-4CDB-B4BF-02B19E7DA67B (resized).jpeg
Black Friday 2022 (resized).jpg
20221014_172241 (resized).jpg
20220924_154757_resized (resized).jpg
20220924_154746_resized (resized).jpg
20220924_154726_resized (resized).jpg

There are 644 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 13.
#301 4 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

you can check your tracking number usps said you should get it tomorrow

My package is also scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. Patience is a virtue.

#302 4 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

My package is also scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. Patience is a virtue.

if not please contact usps. its can take also over it as i know usps.... but im glad its arrived and scanned

#303 4 years ago

when the 4th run will be shipped i will post the new mod and i will start to take orders but not in pinside!

Where will this be announced and orders placed? I am only on Pinside (for pinball) so no idea where else this might take place...

#304 4 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Where will this be announced and orders placed? I am only on Pinside (for pinball) so no idea where else this might take place...

you are welcome to send me pm and email always. im doing mod each 3 month. i will post the mods here in pinside but the sale and sign in will be outside of pinside. right now im working on my own website and i will post it soon also thanks!

#305 4 years ago

BTW update for third run. its looks like few people going to get it tomorrow or in Tuesday. and few going to get it until next monday so from now i will ship only with this option. its cost little more but its works better and its worth it

#306 4 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

I thought I would post an update to my OZ lanes. I was on the second run and was just notified by the USPS that they were processed in NY today and are expected to arrive on 6 Jan. So if anyone else is still waiting, they might be getting processed as we speak.

Just arrived here in Oz as well after a long journey
Thanks Lior, it looks great and I look forward to installing it.
PS was 2nd run

#307 4 years ago
Quoted from dluth:

PS was 2nd run

im happy to know that you finally got that!
send photos after installation

#308 4 years ago
Quoted from dluth:

PS was 2nd run

That is because you are ahead of us in time! Lol

#309 4 years ago

im happy to know that you finally got that!
send photos after installation

Sure, my photo doesn’t do it justice though.
6BB98365-97DC-4D69-939C-930D110AD54F (resized).jpeg6BB98365-97DC-4D69-939C-930D110AD54F (resized).jpeg

#310 4 years ago

Hooray, it’s here!

As an extra bonus I had a celebrity package handler... Ace Ventura himself! Fortunately lots of packing peanuts and bubble wrap and it looks to have survived.

0AC3F25B-EAB3-4ABC-959C-522C1189888C (resized).jpeg0AC3F25B-EAB3-4ABC-959C-522C1189888C (resized).jpeg143A7F41-74B1-4D95-9307-FA9ADFCE9332 (resized).jpeg143A7F41-74B1-4D95-9307-FA9ADFCE9332 (resized).jpeg
#311 4 years ago

That mailman must work in Oz as well - my box arrived the same way Nothing wrong with the contents and the mod looks great. Mine arrived yesterday and I got it installed today. A couple of things to note - if you have the tornado in your machine it's much easier to uninstall that first, install the Woz lane mod and then reinstall the tornado. I didn't do that and struggled getting that final cable tie on. Also if you have an earlier model Woz (mines an ECLE) but have upgraded to the 2.0 light kit, the jumper you need to detach is J103, not J703. Otherwise everything's exactly the same as a standard 2.0 install.

Thanks again Lior - a real high quality, great looking mod. You don't realise how much you need this mod until you play your first game and then you'll wonder how you lived without it.

IMG_3347 (resized).JPGIMG_3347 (resized).JPG
#312 4 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

Hooray, it’s here!
As an extra bonus I had a celebrity package handler... Ace Ventura himself! Fortunately lots of packing peanuts and bubble wrap and it looks to have survived.[quoted image][quoted image]

Ace ventura delivers mine too!

#313 4 years ago

I think the problem is those boxes were not very stuff. Mine arrived just like yours with the contents in good shape.

#314 4 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

I think the problem is those boxes were not very stuff. Mine arrived just like yours with the contents in good shape.

thats not weird to me. i upgrade the boxes in of the second and third run to triple cardboard boxes. its just the usps they really dont care.
also no one cares about the box hahaha. if the product came good we are all happy

here is how usps deliver and take care about your packages hahaha

Quoted from mjfisher:

That mailman must work in Oz as well - my box arrived the same way Nothing wrong with the contents and the mod looks great. Mine arrived yesterday and I got it installed today. A couple of things to note - if you have the tornado in your machine it's much easier to uninstall that first, install the Woz lane mod and then reinstall the tornado. I didn't do that and struggled getting that final cable tie on. Also if you have an earlier model Woz (mines an ECLE) but have upgraded to the 2.0 light kit, the jumper you need to detach is J103, not J703. Otherwise everything's exactly the same as a standard 2.0 install.
Thanks again Lior - a real high quality, great looking mod. You don't realise how much you need this mod until you play your first game and then you'll wonder how you lived without it.[quoted image]

thank you very much! and thanks for the tip. i also have 2.0V board and mine are j703 but its good to know!

#315 4 years ago

Mine arrived yesterday, and the box was massively crushed......butvthe mod was ok as far as I can tell. It looks like they ran over it with a truck, and I really think that "fragile" label is seen as more of a challenge for some, rather than a caution. At any rate, I'm looking forward to the install later tonight.

#316 4 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Mine arrived yesterday, and the box was massively crushed......butvthe mod was ok as far as I can tell. It looks like they ran over it with a truck, and I really think that "fragile" label is seen as more of a challenge for some, rather than a caution. At any rate, I'm looking forward to the install later tonight.

someone need to punch the usps! hahaha keep us update

#317 4 years ago

Not sure what happened to my package it has been sitting in New York since the 6th of January said expected delivery to me was the 8th well can't say I trust the post office much hope they didn't lose it.

#318 4 years ago

My package arrived today- safe and sound. The box was in great shape, too!

Lior, this is an amazing mod. It feels as good as it looks. This will last forever. Well done, and thank you!! It looks amazing! And installation was easy too- it was less than 15 minutes.

0A9325DF-8807-4468-AC47-9B2033976D7D (resized).jpeg0A9325DF-8807-4468-AC47-9B2033976D7D (resized).jpeg6774A8A8-2E33-402F-AC56-D87B1B2AF81F (resized).jpeg6774A8A8-2E33-402F-AC56-D87B1B2AF81F (resized).jpeg4125CE77-3732-4CC6-AF68-5E959ACE4F22 (resized).jpeg4125CE77-3732-4CC6-AF68-5E959ACE4F22 (resized).jpeg
#319 4 years ago

Mine arrived today also. Box was a little smooshed but everything inside was fine.

7190FA59-8B32-45FC-B1AB-FD4620779F52 (resized).jpeg7190FA59-8B32-45FC-B1AB-FD4620779F52 (resized).jpeg
#320 4 years ago

The box is over sized and the mod is wrapped in bubble wrap so it does not really matter but they are really crappy boxes. I get packages almost every day from USPS and they are almost never damaged. My OZ lane mod box was very damaged. It is not really an issue but for these prices, spend another dollar and get better boxes. The boxes gouveia shipped his mods in were much stronger and arrived in perfect condition for me (though they had to travel a much shorter distance).

#321 4 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

The box is over sized and the mod is wrapped in bubble wrap so it does not really matter but they are really crappy boxes. I get packages almost every day from USPS and they are almost never damaged. My OZ lane mod box was very damaged. It is not really an issue but for these prices, spend another dollar and get better boxes. The boxes gouveia shipped his mods in were much stronger and arrived in perfect condition for me (though they had to travel a much shorter distance).

you was in the first run. second and third run have different box.
when im getting stuff from mezel mods or titan pinball or also steve mods they are all arrived with damage on the box! you forgot that IM NOT FROM USA and this package who travel 3 country's and over a month can arrived with damage boxes! for the price you pay you get a lot of extra and great packing. there is few people who paid extra and shipped it with fedex and dhl and the package looks fantastic. one more thing if the weight of the package will be little more i will be on the range of 500-1000 grams and its will change the shipping price to 39$ instead of 19$ and i think its not fair. also minimum order in my country of custom boxes is 1000 pieces and i dont have nothing to do with 1000 boxes! im using triple card board box (steve use only double) and the result of damage package is because its travel over month and also to 3 country's. you are welcome to send me package to me as you want and i promise to post the result so everyone can see. again, no one cares about the box. im doing my best to save you money and to give you the best product with my touch and extra. i dont think any one wants to pay around 20$ more to get better boxes who will be also with damage! and as you can see few people got the package without any damage! third and 4th run got great package and also the service was upgrade without extra charge! so im waiting for your package to arrive
check post #318 of the third run and see the results of fast shipping without extra charge

Quoted from LukyDuck:

Mine arrived today also. Box was a little smooshed but everything inside was fine.[quoted image]

this is the result of a package who travel over a month! you can fill damage case in usps and get 100$ but if the product is good you will not get that
im happy you finally got that! waiting to see photo after installation

Quoted from homegameroom:

My package arrived today- safe and sound. The box was in great shape, too!
Lior, this is an amazing mod. It feels as good as it looks. This will last forever. Well done, and thank you!! It looks amazing! And installation was easy too- it was less than 15 minutes.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

thank you very much! 15 min is a great time to install it you have great skills! you are welcome and im happy you like it! its looks like usps toke care about your package hahah but most of the people in the third run should get the package without damage becaue in the third run there was no delay of 1 month because Christmas

Quoted from etnfrd67:

Not sure what happened to my package it has been sitting in New York since the 6th of January said expected delivery to me was the 8th well can't say I trust the post office much hope they didn't lose it.

no they didnt lose it....its totally ok! yours was shipped in the third run not in the second run! i shipped it only before 10 days so its normal. its can take up to 14 working days. do not forget that you order the third mod and the package is very big and over 2kg so its not in the same service. your oz lanes will be shipped in the 4th run. thanks

guys please do not forget, im not from the usa. if you want better shipping or better boxes please let me know and i will check that for you and will give you cost... i have no profit from shipping and if you want to arrange your own shipping like ups or dhl or fedex you are welcome! with usps my package will travel 3 country's and its can take time! there is a option for faster shipping of 3-5 days but its cost extra. for now the shipping price is very fair and its should take 14 days max.
second run arrived in huge delay because Christmas and black friday. people in third run got the mod in better 10 days service without extra charge and all of my packages going to be shipped like that from now.
if you are from Europe or Canada or Australia your package will be shipped in the best service without extra charge. for usa you need to understand thats how USPS works with world wide shipping and your package can arrived damage! but the mod should be ok! if your mod will be damage dont worry. you dont need to send the old one just send photos by email. you will get new one without extra charge and with EMS fast shipping

thanks for understanding

#322 4 years ago

Mine also arrived yesterday(3rd run). Box arrived in great condition fwiw. Looking forward to installing today.

#323 4 years ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

Mine also arrived yesterday(3rd run). Box arrived in great condition fwiw. Looking forward to installing today.

all third and 4th run should arrive in great box condition because it didnt delay! keep us update im happy you got it very fast!

#324 4 years ago

Received mine yesterday with no damage to the box. The mod looks great. Will install at a later date.

#325 4 years ago
Quoted from redmamanora:

Received mine yesterday with no damage to the box. The mod looks great. Will install at a later date.

amazing!!! waiting for photos

#326 4 years ago

im working on the 4th run and i must send info to fulfillment center this week so im waiting for answer from this people
tatman9999
pcpskate
Nethawk86
Teknotoyz
@Ilushka85

please respond asap. thanks

#327 4 years ago

Got mine the other day from the second run.

It is a mod that every machine should have.

I give it 5 stars!

Thanks Lior for making it.

E20B5968-EF1C-414D-A6D6-381883745A3B (resized).jpegE20B5968-EF1C-414D-A6D6-381883745A3B (resized).jpeg
#328 4 years ago

Received mine a couple days ago. Box a little beat up, but the mod survived and looks great...hopefully will install soon!

#329 4 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

Got mine the other day from the second run.
It is a mod that every machine should have.
I give it 5 stars!
Thanks Lior for making it.[quoted image]

thank you very very much! im happy you like it and you're welcome

Quoted from VegasAlleycat:

Received mine a couple days ago. Box a little beat up, but the mod survived and looks great...hopefully will install soon!

awesome! keep us update

#330 4 years ago

I took some better photos today.

14159096-A753-4798-891E-71F25FCCD684.jpeg14159096-A753-4798-891E-71F25FCCD684.jpegD108822A-EEA1-4A61-BE00-997178900225.jpegD108822A-EEA1-4A61-BE00-997178900225.jpeg7D0DC0A8-43F4-4354-B892-ACF38F3C8DCC.jpeg7D0DC0A8-43F4-4354-B892-ACF38F3C8DCC.jpeg
#331 4 years ago

im working on the 4th run and i must send info to fulfillment center this week so im waiting for answer from this people
tatman9999
Pcpskate
Nethawk86
Teknotoyz
Ilushka85
please respond asap. thanks

Payment sent for Teknotoyz
Thank you sir!

#332 4 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

I took some better photos today.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

i love this photos!!!!
thanks

Quoted from Teknotoyz:

Payment sent for Teknotoyz
Thank you sir!

got it. thanks

#333 4 years ago

Hello, is it still time to order a OZ line mod or the lists are closed? Cheers, Etienne

#334 4 years ago
Quoted from etien:

Hello, is it still time to order a OZ line mod or the lists are closed? Cheers, Etienne

yes you can still order one. pm sent.

thanks

#335 4 years ago

For those who have installed the oz Lane mod:
I have sent a pm to Lior but due to time difference not sure when he will reply.
I’m trying to hook up my oz Lane lights.
I have an older version so I understand where the connector to the jext board is.
However, there is no 2 pin connector from the haunted forest for the yellow and red wires. To anyone who has an older Woz and has hooked this up, any help would be appreciated.

#336 4 years ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

I have sent a pm to Lior but due to time difference not sure when he will reply.
I have an older version so I understand where the connector to the jext board is.
However, there is no 2 pin connector from the haunted forest for the yellow and red wires. To anyone who has an older Woz and has hooked this up, any help would be appreciated.

It’s all the way over by the haunted forest sign, my connector was above the coil right by where the wires come through the playfield.

#337 4 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

It’s all the way over by the haunted forest sign, my connector was above the coil right by where the wires come through the playfield.

Thank you for your reply. I cannot find a connector in that area. See pic:

339FC886-2A4E-4AF7-9BA2-D6B6F7FB6191 (resized).jpeg339FC886-2A4E-4AF7-9BA2-D6B6F7FB6191 (resized).jpeg
#338 4 years ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

im always answer in few min hahaha but today i was without phone for all day. i pm you back. thats very weird that you dont have this connector.
i also have the older version.
its really weird because this connector is also in the manual

edit:
i found the problem. someone cut the connector and solder your wires direct you can see it here.
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#339 4 years ago

Thanks Lior
Well that’s how my pin came. My Woz was the first production game to customers off the line. I’ve installed a few mods but this is the first time I’ve run across different connections. Actually I know there is one under the castle playfield. The older woz’s never had a connector to just unhook the castle pf. But I had a workaround when I had to take it off years ago. Anyway I’ll pm you.

#340 4 years ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

Thanks Lior
Well that’s how my pin came. My Woz was the first production game to customers off the line. I’ve installed a few mods but this is the first time I’ve run across different connections. Actually I know there is one under the castle playfield. The older woz’s never had a connector to just unhook the castle pf. But I had a workaround when I had to take it off years ago. Anyway I’ll pm you.

Wow. Tuff break.

#341 4 years ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

Thanks Lior

oh wow. to many wires to cut.....
thanks

#342 4 years ago

It’s always something.
As I told Lior I’m just going to cut the wires and put a connector on.
Anywho, maybe this helps someone else with a very early Woz. Jjp continued to make modifications from early games.
On a side note, now I’m concerned about installing the 2.0 light system. What else will I find.....

#343 4 years ago

because of the weather in my country i cant find the right time to do coating for the 4th run. its all painted but need coating and electronics and testing but the first thing after painting is coating. we have nonstop rain and its very cold so i have no option to do clear coat so im very sorry but 4th run will be shipped in 3- 6 weeks from now. i will try to do my best to ship it faster but its not up to me and i want to give you the best product as i can.

i have few places in the 4th run so if you want to sign in just send me pm.

thnks

#344 4 years ago

Details count. Thank you

DABDF796-60BC-4719-A531-6CD297588A60 (resized).jpegDABDF796-60BC-4719-A531-6CD297588A60 (resized).jpeg
#345 4 years ago

because of the weather in my country i cant find the right time to do coating for the 4th run. its all painted but need coating and electronics and testing but the first thing after painting is coating. we have nonstop rain and its very cold so i have no option to do clear coat so im very sorry but 4th run will be shipped in 3- 6 weeks from now. i will try to do my best to ship it faster but its not up to me and i want to give you the best product as i can.
thnks

Thanks for the update. I was literally just wondering when this would be coming to me..

1 week later
#346 4 years ago

I had to laugh at some of those pics of boxes delivered by your neighborhood place kicker. I send out tv parts and think, that should make it with no problem just to find out it was dropped off the Empire State building, run over by every taxi in NY and trampled by every person in the USA. Customer sends me pictures and it's like, man....lol. I can't ship in a steel box and cost $100 fur 6 inch part!!! So it's really tough to ship anything now days. USPS response... "You didn't ship in a steel box so it's not covered!!!"

#347 4 years ago
Quoted from Kevinjo17:

I had to laugh at some of those pics of boxes delivered by your neighborhood place kicker. I send out tv parts and think, that should make it with no problem just to find out it was dropped off the Empire State building, run over by every taxi in NY and trampled by every person in the USA. Customer sends me pictures and it's like, man....lol. I can't ship in a steel box and cost $100 fur 6 inch part!!! So it's really tough to ship anything now days. USPS response... "You didn't ship in a steel box so it's not covered!!!"

Like it was delivered by Ace Ventura himself.

#348 4 years ago
Quoted from Kevinjo17:

Quoted from titanpenguin:

Like it was delivered by Ace Ventura himself.

yes usps is really shity service...
im working right now with a company on a new box for my new mods for lotr and potc. we are not going to make it from cardbox and its will be the most beautiful and awesome shipping box you will ever get! also if you dont have lotr or potc you will want to buy it just for the box! hahaha

#349 4 years ago

thnks

clear coat is done! now to make the electronics and testing and to install the O Z letters. i have 2 more places in this run if someone wants to get one really quick.

i will send them out to the fulfillment center in 2-4 weeks but because of the delay all shipping upgrade for fast shipping without extra charges

#350 4 years ago

clear coat is done! now to make the electronics and testing and to install the O Z letters. i have 2 more places in this run if someone wants to get one really quick.
i will send them out to the fulfillment center in 2-4 weeks but because of the delay all shipping upgrade for fast shipping without extra charges

Thanks for the update. I’m really looking forward to getting this into my WOZ!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.00
There are 644 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 13.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-new-oz-lanes-by-steve-gouveia-amp-lior-rajwan-list-open/page/7?hl=thot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.