instagram euro seller (resized).jpg
Buffalo-Pinball-Logo (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
70B7F12A-9037-447D-BD25-9FD6A10D4D46 (resized).jpeg
DF213658-47B1-4444-A602-4BCDEA9F07A8 (resized).jpeg
81AC73C7-CD08-452B-91D1-29E2D83D7C9A (resized).jpeg
91AE31D5-583B-4CDB-B4BF-02B19E7DA67B (resized).jpeg
Black Friday 2022 (resized).jpg
There are 653 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 14.
#251 4 years ago
Quoted from Dexter:

I received my art this week and although I haven't installed yet - the delivery is a work of art - detailed instructions, number and signed mod, certificate, and a keychain. Very nice presentation.

THANK YOU very much for this kind of words im happy you like it! waiting to see someone with my magnet on the fridge and the key chain on the machine hahaha. enjoy with the installation!

#252 4 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Look what came in the mail today
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

thank you very much for the photos! ts looks great!!!!

#253 4 years ago

I received my OZ lanes this week and it's beautiful. Very well done. Can't wait to put it on my WOZ RR!

#254 4 years ago

Installation is very straight forward and the instructions are pretty good.
But it is time consuming.
Budget an hour and you will have time left over to play a quick game or two to enjoy your cool new mod.

#255 4 years ago
Quoted from Hoss_Coog:

I received my OZ lanes this week and it's beautiful. Very well done. Can't wait to put it on my WOZ RR!

enjoy your mod thank you!!!!

Quoted from fnosm:

Installation is very straight forward and the instructions are pretty good.
But it is time consuming.
Budget an hour and you will have time left over to play a quick game or two to enjoy your cool new mod.

thank you very much

btw guys here is a update for the second run.
weather start to be better so i just made the clear coat. its looks like its will be shipped in next friday or the next next friday. i will try to do my best to ship it asap! i also order same packages like first run but with double cardboard so they are much stronger

#256 4 years ago

Got my amazing WOZ mod yesterday.
Fantastic detail and paint job.
Thank you Lior for the fun extras.

20191120_194440 (resized).jpg20191120_194440 (resized).jpg20191120_194625 (resized).jpg20191120_194625 (resized).jpg
#257 4 years ago

WOW...this is cool!! I had no idea this came with our OZ lanes - NICE!!!

#258 4 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Got my amazing WOZ mod yesterday.
Fantastic detail and paint job.
Thank you Lior for the fun extras.[quoted image][quoted image]

thank you very much my friend! im happy you like it!!!!
time to buy new camera! hahahaha

Quoted from salbol1:

WOW...this is cool!! I had no idea this came with our OZ lanes - NICE!!!

hahahaha now you know. i told everybody that you are getting few gifts in the package
all of my mods always comes with a extra.

#259 4 years ago

second run update.
shipping to fulfilment center will be this weekend and shipping outside from my country will be until next friday MAX.
check your pm next week for tracking numbers.

thanks

#260 4 years ago

I am totally lost on step 5. What is the "haunted forest sign" and where is the 2 pin power connector supposed to be that needs to be removed? I found the 4 pin connector near the center of my 5V game.

#261 4 years ago
Quoted from audihere:

I am totally lost on step 5. What is the "haunted forest sign" and where is the 2 pin power connector supposed to be that needs to be removed? I found the 4 pin connector near the center of my 5V game.

send me pm. and you have all info on manual. its very easy to understand there is nothing that needs to be removed. only the old sign

#262 4 years ago

im very busy with the oz lanes so i cant work on other mods but last night i was playing with some texture in the software and im very happy with the results. here is a sneak peek of the new mod

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#263 4 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

im very busy with the oz lanes so i cant work on other mods but last night i was playing with some texture in the software and im very happy with the results. here is a sneak peek of the new mod
[quoted image]

This will be another good mod! But please give it some thought to make it more visible. Because of the angle of install I can hardly see mine. I think it would me a popular mod if it could be seen better.

#264 4 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

This will be another good mod! But please give it some thought to make it more visible. Because of the angle of install I can hardly see mine. I think it would me a popular mod if it could be seen better.

yes yes dont worry. with this mod you cant miss it! the led light and the size and the position is awesome!

#265 4 years ago

Is that the "haunted forest sign" that is mentioned in steps 4, 5, and 13 of the installation instructions for the OZ lanes mod??

#266 4 years ago
Quoted from audihere:

Is that the "haunted forest sign" that is mentioned in steps 4, 5, and 13 of the installation instructions for the OZ lanes mod??

yes but in the machine its looks like that

#267 4 years ago

good news for second run. you will get tracking number tomorrow and you can track it when its arrive to your country. its will be out tomorrow

third run will be shipped in 2-4 weeks. i will do my best to ship it asap

#268 4 years ago

tracking number sent to all of the people from the second run (pinside/facebook) so make sure to check your pm.
i have a big surprise for few people in the second run who decide to buy my third mod for WOZ after they sent me email and paid for that i decide to special make it just for them so surprise!!!! its shipped with your oz lanes!!!! if you want to get one also just send me pm and i will send you the info for the third mod for woz thats will not be sell in pinside because its custom made....

thank you guys

#269 4 years ago

yes yes dont worry. with this mod you cant miss it! the led light and the size and the position is awesome!

Amazing, cant wait!

#270 4 years ago

I just picked up a Ruby edition yesterday. Was trying to keep up with the tread is there an open list? If so can I be put on it please.

#271 4 years ago

i just got message today from the post office. all of the packages for the second run was shipped out from my country in 3rd of December. they arrived at 6th of December to Europe and usa but they didn't scan them. so because of Christmas and the tons of packages in your post office in your country we can get a delay up to 21 days. im sorry for that but its not up to me. its mean all runs are now going to be delay because Christmas and the mess in your country with the post office. you can contact your local post office to check more details.

sorry and thanks

#272 4 years ago

Why would I get a "Label Created, not yet in system" on my tracking number when it was shipped 9 days ago I wonder?

#273 4 years ago

Actually I received a tracking update just yesterday... In my case, the parcel is still within your country.

i just got message today from the post office. all of the packages for the second run was shipped out from my country in 3rd of December. they arrived at 6th of December to Europe and usa but they didn't scan them. so because of Christmas and the tons of packages in your post office in your country we can get a delay up to 21 days. im sorry for that but its not up to me. its mean all runs are now going to be delay because Christmas and the mess in your country with the post office. you can contact your local post office to check more details.
sorry and thanks

#274 4 years ago
Quoted from dluth:

Why would I get a "Label Created, not yet in system" on my tracking number when it was shipped 9 days ago I wonder?

Quoted from jhagen:

Actually I received a tracking update just yesterday... In my case, the parcel is still within your country.

as i said in the post before there is to many packages in line with the air line and usps. i ship them on 2 of December and they didn't scan it yet. its really not up to me and you can check it with your local post office. i recommend to check the tracking in monday but i know in 1000% the packages are in your country. you see it in my country because they didn't scan it yet...
this delay is because christmas/black friday/cyber monday. its normal for this part of the year.
sorry and thanks

#275 4 years ago

as i said in the post before there is to many packages in line with the air line and usps. i ship them on 2 of December and they didn't scan it yet. its really not up to me and you can check it with your local post office. i recommend to check the tracking in monday but i know in 1000% the packages are in your country. you see it in my country because they didn't scan it yet...
this delay is because christmas/black friday/cyber monday. its normal for this part of the year.
sorry and thanks

There are a LOT of delays with shipping ive noticed this year in general from everywhere I have bought online..

#276 4 years ago

great update! its looks like usps start to scan the packages. all of the packages that sent to Europe already received and if not you should get it this week.
few people in the usa already got the package and all others should get it i wish this week! lets wait few more days and we will check what going on....

third run will be shipped in 2 weeks max. people in the 4th run please send me pm if you want to get this mod for sure

here is the list of the people that never respond:
Cgpinhead
adborto
Nethawk86
mountaingamer
stockym

thanks

#277 4 years ago

Are these sold out?

#278 4 years ago
Quoted from tonyhoff1:

Are these sold out?

no. you can sign in to the next run. just send me pm. thanks

#279 4 years ago

great weather to do clear coat for the third run

#280 4 years ago

second run message....
first. i hate usps hahaha. if you got your package please please send me message.
if you are not getting the package until 8th of january you can get 100$ refund and the mod!!!! but you need to fill a lost case at your local usps and to show me that doc after you got a signature from usps. this package have insurance and if its over 21 working days delay from when i sent it (December 2) you should get back 100$ again all of this delay its because Christmas and black Friday and all holidays...

im very sorry for this delay and its crazy me that i cant do nothing and its not up to me so im very very sorry for that....
thank you guys

#281 4 years ago

What if we’re not in the US?

second run message....
first. i hate usps hahaha. if you got your package please please send me message.
if you are not getting the package until 8th of january you can get 100$ refund and the mod!!!! but you need to fill a lost case at your local usps and to show me that doc after you got a signature from usps. this package have insurance and if its over 21 working days delay from when i sent it (December 2) you should get back 100$ again all of this delay its because Christmas and black Friday and all holidays...
im very sorry for this delay and its crazy me that i cant do nothing and its not up to me so im very very sorry for that....
thank you guys

#282 4 years ago
Quoted from dluth:

What if we’re not in the US?

as i know all Europe costumer already got it and if not this is in customs waiting for pick up.
AU costumers same problem as usps (USA). the package arrived to the country but they didnt scan it yet. i see in the system that the bag with all packages waiting in deliver country from 11-12 of December.... i also see that few people in AU and USA already got the packages and also all Canada costumers received the packages

in this part of the year there is always delay. i order leds from comet and order rubbers from titan and its over month and i didnt got them yet....

#283 4 years ago

I got mine and love it. Sorry, I posted in the woz thread but not here. Im in Idaho (usa) and it came last week. I was in the second run.

#284 4 years ago

I didn't receive mine yet and was in second run. I need to physically go to my USPS and fill out a form?

Any specific info I need from you to complete this?

#285 4 years ago

Thanks, I am in the second run and am patiently waiting until 8 January for mine to arrive.

#286 4 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

I got mine and love it. Sorry, I posted in the woz thread but not here. Im in Idaho (usa) and it came last week. I was in the second run.

thank you very much. im happy you like it

Quoted from delt31:

I didn't receive mine yet and was in second run. I need to physically go to my USPS and fill out a form?
Any specific info I need from you to complete this?

pm sent. no not need to go now only if you will not receive it until 8th of january.

Quoted from LukyDuck:

Thanks, I am in the second run and am patiently waiting until 8 January for mine to arrive.

thank you very much

#287 4 years ago

Thanks for the update, also in second run patiently waiting. I was hoping it would have made it before the holidays but no biggie. Hopefully it will make it soon.

#288 4 years ago

third run is ready and going to be packed today. its going to be shipped to the fulfillment center tomorrow morning. because of the holidays they will ship it out of my country until next Monday. i will send tracking numbers when i will get them from the fulfillment center.
people who bought from me mod number 3 for WOZ its will be shipped also now with this packages.

im trying to do my best and not to use USPS and my local post office anymore because all of the delay of the second run. so from 2020 price of the mod going to be up a little and also the shipping costs because i will use FedEx and UPS but there will be still option to ship by USPS if you want.

haunted forest sign will be ready for sale very soon after i will finish the 4th run.

thank you

#289 4 years ago

do you have JJP POTC? im working on 2 mods for this game. something very cool with a lot of details thats never been done to this game. its will be limited for 50 pieces ONLY!!!! want to sign in? send me pm. i promise its will be the best upgrade for this game...

third run good news! its will be shipped out of my country this week. you should get tracking number until Thursday

#290 4 years ago

HAPPY NEW YEAR guys i wish to all of you a amazing year!

third run tracking number just sent. please check your pm. i wish you will get it asap

#291 4 years ago

Happy New year Lior!
Looking forward to more mods in 2020!
So, there is the poppy lanes, haunted forest, whats the 3rd one?
Loving my poppy Oz lanes.

#292 4 years ago

Happy New year Lior!
Looking forward to more mods in 2020!
So, there is the poppy lanes, haunted forest, whats the 3rd one?
Loving my poppy Oz lanes.

thank you
im working on 4 more mods for woz. i think i sent you all of them in pm. if not i ill send you all info with photos by email.
im very happy to know you like it! for me i also really like to play with this on the game.

#293 4 years ago

I thought I would post an update to my OZ lanes. I was on the second run and was just notified by the USPS that they were processed in NY today and are expected to arrive on 6 Jan. So if anyone else is still waiting, they might be getting processed as we speak.

#294 4 years ago

thank you
im working on 4 more mods for woz. i think i sent you all of them in pm. if not i ill send you all info with photos by email.
im very happy to know you like it! for me i also really like to play with this on the game.

I would also be interested in seeing what else you have in the future. Thanks

#295 4 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

I thought I would post an update to my OZ lanes. I was on the second run and was just notified by the USPS that they were processed in NY today and are expected to arrive on 6 Jan. So if anyone else is still waiting, they might be getting processed as we speak.

Its not Lior's fault. The shipping from EU, especially Israel, is very slow November and December. I purchased over 15 things from Lior and they always come. It just takes time.

#296 4 years ago

Its not Lior's fault. The shipping from EU, especially Israel, is very slow November and December. I purchased over 15 things from Lior and they always come. It just takes time.

I am not complaining, just letting others know it is finally in the US.

#297 4 years ago

thanks for the update. all is ok and good all of the people who didnt got the mod yet they should get it between 6-8 of this month. i really hate this usps and the delay but this is the time of the year with all of delay and mess with all post office around the world because all sales and holidays.

#298 4 years ago

working on the 4th run. its will be shipped in 2-5 weeks from now.
3 people never respond back and im waiting for answer

tatman9999
Kevinjo17
Teknotoyz

when the 4th run will be shipped i will post the new mod and i will start to take orders but not in pinside!

you can still sign in for the oz lanes to the 5th run. just send me pm

thanks and i wish you will get yours asap

#299 4 years ago

Chill .....the guy is just updating others like me who still haven't received it.

Thanks for the update. Hopefully mine is moving too

#300 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Chill .....the guy is just updating others like me who still haven't received it.
Thanks for the update. Hopefully mine is moving too

you can check your tracking number usps said you should get it tomorrow

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

14,356 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 91.00
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.50
Wanted
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

There are 653 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-new-oz-lanes-by-steve-gouveia-amp-lior-rajwan-list-open/page/6?hl=etnfrd67 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.