(Topic ID: 252597)

WOZ New OZ lanes *FIFTH RUN OPEN* (shipping starts)

By liorillusion

68 days ago

Topic Stats

• 269 posts
  • 102 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by thewool
  • Topic is favorited by 38 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 32 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pasted_image (resized).png
20191120_194440 (resized).jpg
20191120_194625 (resized).jpg
Photo Nov 19, 7 54 24 PM (resized).jpg
Photo Nov 19, 7 50 14 PM (resized).jpg
Photo Nov 19, 7 49 44 PM (resized).jpg
Photo Nov 19, 7 48 49 PM (resized).jpg
Photo Nov 19, 6 19 57 PM (resized).jpg
Photo Nov 19, 6 20 17 PM (resized).jpg
Photo Nov 19, 6 14 04 PM (resized).jpg
Photo Nov 19, 6 13 13 PM (resized).jpg
Photo Nov 19, 6 13 03 PM (resized).jpg
9D583FC0-3367-4351-8FBC-AB220B1182EC (resized).jpeg
35E3DE43-736F-4BF3-86B0-4A71A7041D89 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1064 (resized).jpg

There are 269 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
#251 18 days ago
Quoted from Dexter:

I received my art this week and although I haven't installed yet - the delivery is a work of art - detailed instructions, number and signed mod, certificate, and a keychain. Very nice presentation.

THANK YOU very much for this kind of words im happy you like it! waiting to see someone with my magnet on the fridge and the key chain on the machine hahaha. enjoy with the installation!

#252 18 days ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Look what came in the mail today
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

thank you very much for the photos! ts looks great!!!!

#253 18 days ago

I received my OZ lanes this week and it's beautiful. Very well done. Can't wait to put it on my WOZ RR!

#254 18 days ago

Installation is very straight forward and the instructions are pretty good.
But it is time consuming.
Budget an hour and you will have time left over to play a quick game or two to enjoy your cool new mod.

#255 18 days ago
Quoted from Hoss_Coog:

I received my OZ lanes this week and it's beautiful. Very well done. Can't wait to put it on my WOZ RR!

enjoy your mod thank you!!!!

Quoted from fnosm:

Installation is very straight forward and the instructions are pretty good.
But it is time consuming.
Budget an hour and you will have time left over to play a quick game or two to enjoy your cool new mod.

thank you very much

btw guys here is a update for the second run.
weather start to be better so i just made the clear coat. its looks like its will be shipped in next friday or the next next friday. i will try to do my best to ship it asap! i also order same packages like first run but with double cardboard so they are much stronger

#256 17 days ago

Got my amazing WOZ mod yesterday.
Fantastic detail and paint job.
Thank you Lior for the fun extras.

20191120_194440 (resized).jpg20191120_194625 (resized).jpg
#257 17 days ago

WOW...this is cool!! I had no idea this came with our OZ lanes - NICE!!!

#258 16 days ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Got my amazing WOZ mod yesterday.
Fantastic detail and paint job.
Thank you Lior for the fun extras.[quoted image][quoted image]

thank you very much my friend! im happy you like it!!!!
time to buy new camera! hahahaha

Quoted from salbol1:

WOW...this is cool!! I had no idea this came with our OZ lanes - NICE!!!

hahahaha now you know. i told everybody that you are getting few gifts in the package
all of my mods always comes with a extra.

#259 12 days ago

second run update.
shipping to fulfilment center will be this weekend and shipping outside from my country will be until next friday MAX.
check your pm next week for tracking numbers.

thanks

#260 12 days ago

I am totally lost on step 5. What is the "haunted forest sign" and where is the 2 pin power connector supposed to be that needs to be removed? I found the 4 pin connector near the center of my 5V game.

#261 11 days ago
Quoted from audihere:

I am totally lost on step 5. What is the "haunted forest sign" and where is the 2 pin power connector supposed to be that needs to be removed? I found the 4 pin connector near the center of my 5V game.

send me pm. and you have all info on manual. its very easy to understand there is nothing that needs to be removed. only the old sign

#262 9 days ago

im very busy with the oz lanes so i cant work on other mods but last night i was playing with some texture in the software and im very happy with the results. here is a sneak peek of the new mod

#263 7 days ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

im very busy with the oz lanes so i cant work on other mods but last night i was playing with some texture in the software and im very happy with the results. here is a sneak peek of the new mod
[quoted image]

This will be another good mod! But please give it some thought to make it more visible. Because of the angle of install I can hardly see mine. I think it would me a popular mod if it could be seen better.

#264 7 days ago
Quoted from thewool:

This will be another good mod! But please give it some thought to make it more visible. Because of the angle of install I can hardly see mine. I think it would me a popular mod if it could be seen better.

yes yes dont worry. with this mod you cant miss it! the led light and the size and the position is awesome!

#265 7 days ago

Is that the "haunted forest sign" that is mentioned in steps 4, 5, and 13 of the installation instructions for the OZ lanes mod??

#266 7 days ago
Quoted from audihere:

Is that the "haunted forest sign" that is mentioned in steps 4, 5, and 13 of the installation instructions for the OZ lanes mod??

yes but in the machine its looks like that

#267 7 days ago

good news for second run. you will get tracking number tomorrow and you can track it when its arrive to your country. its will be out tomorrow

third run will be shipped in 2-4 weeks. i will do my best to ship it asap

#268 6 days ago

tracking number sent to all of the people from the second run (pinside/facebook) so make sure to check your pm.
i have a big surprise for few people in the second run who decide to buy my third mod for WOZ after they sent me email and paid for that i decide to special make it just for them so surprise!!!! its shipped with your oz lanes!!!! if you want to get one also just send me pm and i will send you the info for the third mod for woz thats will not be sell in pinside because its custom made....

thank you guys

#269 6 days ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

yes yes dont worry. with this mod you cant miss it! the led light and the size and the position is awesome!

Amazing, cant wait!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
PinballSTAR Amusements
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 44.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Forever
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
There are 269 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside