instagram euro seller (resized).jpg
Buffalo-Pinball-Logo (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
70B7F12A-9037-447D-BD25-9FD6A10D4D46 (resized).jpeg
DF213658-47B1-4444-A602-4BCDEA9F07A8 (resized).jpeg
81AC73C7-CD08-452B-91D1-29E2D83D7C9A (resized).jpeg
91AE31D5-583B-4CDB-B4BF-02B19E7DA67B (resized).jpeg
Black Friday 2022 (resized).jpg
There are 653 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 14.
#501 1 year ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

It's a bit pricey, but I have so much invested in my WoZ already that another $500 doesnt matter much... lol.
One question though.. I see that your Haunted Forest sign used to say "Coming soon", but now says Sold Out. I never remember seeing it completed or available for purchase and have been waiting for that mod for quite some time. Did I miss something with that one? Was it made and gone now?

Never released yet.
I've been waiting too!
But. I'm betting it will happen.

#502 1 year ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

I agree but the time and cost that got into this product was insane. You will appreciate that when you will receive it trust me
The haunted forest sign is coming soon and already in production. We will post it in 4-6 month.
Thanks for the support

Are you discounting the first 100 like you usually do? I dont see that on LSOG site.

#503 1 year ago
Quoted from Dexter:

Are you discounting the first 100 like you usually do? I dont see that on LSOG site.

Not for this product sorry. It will give 25$ discount on the coming soon haunted forest sign

#504 1 year ago

Really impressive. It was an instant buy but then that price hit me right in the face. I get the time, quality but then I realize that's more than my ps5. Not to say I'm totally out but now I actually need to think if it's necessary. 300 you would of had my money instantly. I've spent good money with Lior's superb mods, including his amazing Trex mod but this is dressing up sling plastics vs the main toy. Absolutely gorgeous though and appreciate even having the option.

#505 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Really impressive. It was an instant buy but then that price hit me right in the face. I get the time, quality but then I realize that's more than my ps5. Not to say I'm totally out but now I actually need to think if it's necessary. 300 you would of had my money instantly. I've spent good money with Lior's superb mods, including his amazing Trex mod but this is dressing up sling plastics vs the main toy. Absolutely gorgeous though and appreciate even having the option.

Thank you and i really can understand. i wish my cost was same as before 2 years, everything goes up.
The POTC plastics sold for 315$ and they sold out! there was much much less details to paint. less resin and less sculpt.
to be honest my cost today is over the price of the potc plastics
this diorama set for me is just for really collectors and people that appreciate my time to make it its really piece of art.

to make it fair for you as i know you for long time customer please place order and send me the order number. i will refund you the amount in full in 48 hours. you will be the first to get a set. after you get it with the packing and all other stuff let me know what do you think and pay as much as you want. also 10$ is ok. you can also send me your address without placing a order and i will send you a set

i love the respect and the support that people have here and i really want to give it back!

Thank you

#506 1 year ago

Hi Lior. I'm still worried the detail of this gorgeous mod will be lost in the game's lighting. Playing my game tonight, blocking light through those lower plastics will depress light in the lower playfield, and that's with a trough led strip installed. It's an expensive mod if you cannot see it to appreciate it.

When you get a chance please post some photos in a dark room, thanks.

#507 1 year ago
Quoted from thewool:

Hi Lior. I'm still worried the detail of this gorgeous mod will be lost in the game's lighting. Playing my game tonight, blocking light through those lower plastics will depress light in the lower playfield, and that's with a trough led strip installed. It's an expensive mod if you cannot see it to appreciate it.
When you get a chance please post some photos in a dark room, thanks.

Do you have any spotlights on your game? The game is horribly dark without them. I have at least 5 and cannot imagine trying to play without. I’m not receiving much visibility through the sling plastics anyway.

#508 1 year ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

Do you have any spotlights on your game? The game is horribly dark without them. I have at least 5 and cannot imagine trying to play without. I’m not receiving much visibility through the sling plastics anyway.

I did but removed them as I wasn't keen on the way they hanged over the playfield/art. Instead I installed about 6 post lights which are much more subtle.

From memory the spotlights were located at the top of the slings so won't help to light up the new plastics. Having no light from underneath you won't see any detail but maybe there is a solution to this apart from adding more spotlights.

#509 1 year ago

Stiff price tag, but my wife is worth it (WOZECLE is hers) so I bought earlier today. And if you have the OZ lane change poppies mod already then how can you not, right?

Now for the haunted forest sign we've all been impatiently waiting for - woo-hoo!!!

#510 1 year ago
Quoted from Gooch:

Stiff price tag, but my wife is worth it (WOZECLE is hers) so I bought earlier today. And if you have the OZ lane change poppies mod already then how can you not, right?
Now for the haunted forest sign we've all been impatiently waiting for - woo-hoo!!!

Now you need the green anodized lock nuts so they blend in!

#511 1 year ago

So who is going to buy these and then mod the mod? I mean someone has to light up the house and put a yellow/red flickering light in the fire pit!

#512 1 year ago
Quoted from meSz:

Now you need the green anodized lock nuts so they blend in!

Oh great idea!!!!

Quoted from Gooch:

Thank you! We will send gift for your wife too

#513 1 year ago
Quoted from Gooch:

Yeah, WoZ is my wife's as well... So I had to buy it. She will love it when it gets here. I wont tell her and will install it when she isn't home. Then we will see how long it takes for her to notice, which I'm sure will be right away!

#514 1 year ago

Hello guys thank you for your feedbacks!
im not near the game right now but i will post photos without light later this week

for now here is some production photos
we almost done with painting them all after 1 year of design and production and they will be ready to ship soon!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#515 1 year ago

Here is a photo of the game with the sculpted diorama in a game room with zero lighting.
no effects, no photoshop and really low quality phone camera.

as you can see the light on the playfield is same and little brighter. but the light doesn't goes throw the resin.

20220618_214122 (resized).jpg20220618_214122 (resized).jpg
#516 1 year ago

That's looks great Lior but your stock lighting apoears totally different to mine. Was the room in total darkness?

#517 1 year ago
Quoted from thewool:

That's looks great Lior but your stock lighting appears totally different to mine. Was the room in total darkness?

yes. no light at all! i have the 2.0 light kit

#518 1 year ago

these pieces look great!

#519 1 year ago

I agree but the time and cost that got into this product was insane. You will appreciate that when you will receive it trust me
The haunted forest sign is coming soon and already in production. We will post it in 4-6 month.
Thanks for the support

Put me on the list for both mods.

#520 1 year ago
Quoted from jake35:

Put me on the list for both mods.

There is no list.
here is the link
https://littleshopofgames.com/product-category/the-art-of-pinball/

we will post the haunted forest after shipping all orders

#521 1 year ago

Hi jut ordered
But to come back to the lighting discussion the same motif ( looks great ) on a semi transparent plastic with the road and flowers letting light thru and the grass semi opaque would be a blast

#522 1 year ago
Quoted from etien:

Hi jut ordered
But to come back to the lighting discussion the same motif ( looks great ) on a semi transparent plastic with the road and flowers letting light thru and the grass semi opaque would be a blast

Thanks but thats not something that can be done... you will see the paint layers.

#523 1 year ago

Mine looks nothing like that in the dark. I can only see the slings because they are lit. Going to sit this one out.

3 weeks later
#524 1 year ago

There is no list.
here is the link
https://littleshopofgames.com/product-category/the-art-of-pinball/
we will post the haunted forest after shipping all orders

Hi Lior,

Just checking on the status and see how things are coming.. I paid back on June 8th and have not heard anything since. Hoping they ship soon?

#525 1 year ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Hi Lior,
Just checking on the status and see how things are coming.. I paid back on June 8th and have not heard anything since. Hoping they ship soon?

Please read the description on my post and on little shop of games order page
its a PRE ORDER. we will ship it on time.
we are working on the packing right now. we finish to paint them all
20220715112823 (resized).jpg20220715112823 (resized).jpg

#526 1 year ago

Please read the description on my post and on little shop of games order page
its a PRE ORDER. we will ship it on time.
we are working on the packing right now. we finish to paint them all
[quoted image]

No, I understand that. I was just looking for an update. Hadn't been one in a while. Thanks!

1 month later
#527 1 year ago

Lior- Have these landed in Florida yet?

#528 1 year ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Lior- Have these landed in Florida yet?

No not yet. it will be there in 2-3 weeks max. we changed the packing because shipping issues
when you will get it you will appreciate the waiting and the new packing

#529 1 year ago

we just finish to pack them and i cant wait to see your feedbacks!
DHL will pick it up this week and LSOG should get it next week and to ship it to you.
you will get yours very soon!

1 week later
#530 1 year ago

Hello guys
WOZ Diorama Set just arrived to LSOG!
they will start to ship it ASAP. you will get yours soon!
im sure you will LOVE it!
feel free to post photos here

#531 1 year ago

Hello guys
WOZ Diorama Set just arrived to LSOG!
they will start to ship it ASAP. you will get yours soon!
im sure you will LOVE it!
feel free to post photos here

awesome bro great to hear. Godzilla bridge and toy story diorama set arrive to or are those still cookin?

#532 1 year ago
Quoted from Sunsfan23:

awesome bro great to hear. Godzilla bridge and toy story diorama set arrive to or are those still cookin?

Godzilla bridge is ready but we changed our packing factory so we have a small delay but we will get the new packing on Monday.
The goal is to ship it on next Wednesday to LSOG. you will get yours in 1-3 weeks
Toy Story Diorama is cooking slowly. a lot of pieces to cast and a lot to paint. will start to ship them around November - December
3 More plastic covers coming soon!

#534 1 year ago

Godzilla bridge is ready but we changed our packing factory so we have a small delay but we will get the new packing on Monday.
The goal is to ship it on next Wednesday to LSOG. you will get yours in 1-3 weeks
Toy Story Diorama is cooking slowly. a lot of pieces to cast and a lot to paint. will start to ship them around November - December
3 More plastic covers coming soon!

Awesome man!! I’m excited to see that antique shop cover you are cooking up.

#535 1 year ago

Is the lanes mod still available?

#536 1 year ago

Hi, would it be a good idea to paint the under belly of the WOZ Diorama in "metal Shining silver paint" ( army painter ) to reflect a maximum of the GI Lightning and compensate a bit to for the ligth thru loss? Or is it just a stupid idea?
( same idea for the potc cool wooden diorama )
or even simpler with some metallic aluminium tape?

#537 1 year ago
Quoted from etien:

Hi, would it be a good idea to paint the under belly of the WOZ Diorama in "metal Shining silver paint" ( army painter ) to reflect a maximum of the GI Lightning and compensate a bit to for the ligth thru loss? Or is it just a stupid idea?

Maybe some metal duct tape would work better.

#538 1 year ago
Quoted from etien:

army painter is not real metallic paint without any reflection
we can do metal plating as we do always but its not big improvement
we did some test with metal tape and the results was not that big difference. we did testing with mirror that we cut like plastic protector and that was the best but it was little too thick. WOZ have issue with the light on this area with the plastic covers and without but we found a solution that we are working on it right now. we will not sell it but we will share it for free. on my game it looks great without any light issues

this thing can work well
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#539 1 year ago

Cool, thanks for that.

#540 1 year ago
Quoted from etien:

Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Maybe some metal duct tape would work better.

Funny this was mentioned. I bought these in anticipation. They are a mirror finish, although a little thicker than some of those tapes. I dont see it being an issue..

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BU99K6E

#541 1 year ago

Got the shipping email today.

#542 1 year ago
Quoted from AstonEnthusiast:

Got the shipping email today.

I got mine yesterday. Excited.

#543 1 year ago

Hi Lior,

I am having an issue with my Diorama as one of the pieces will not fit the screw holes. I dont want to force it in fear of breaking or scratching.

Anyway that I can send this back for replacement?

#544 1 year ago

Sorry, forgot to post pics to show.

Also, I found that it is quite hard to screw down the bolts as the diorama gets in the way. Any tricks to that?

This was the only piece that didnt fit.

20220924_154726_resized (resized).jpg20220924_154726_resized (resized).jpg20220924_154746_resized (resized).jpg20220924_154746_resized (resized).jpg20220924_154757_resized (resized).jpg20220924_154757_resized (resized).jpg
#545 1 year ago

Aside from that, these look great!

#546 1 year ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Sorry, forgot to post pics to show.
Also, I found that it is quite hard to screw down the bolts as the diorama gets in the way. Any tricks to that?
This was the only piece that didnt fit. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Make sure the post on the playfield is not too tight. You can just unscrew the post a little and it will fit. If its still dosent fit send me pm please

#547 1 year ago

Make sure the post on the playfield is not too tight. You can just unscrew the post a little and it will fit. If its still dosent fit send me pm please

Thanks for the reply. I will try to unscrew the posts but not sure if there is enough play.

I tried to pm you but apparently I am blocked? Lol I have no idea what that would be about hahaha.

Will reply shortly, thanks.

#548 1 year ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Thanks for the reply. I will try to unscrew the posts but not sure if there is enough play.
I tried to pm you but apparently I am blocked? Lol I have no idea what that would be about hahaha.
Will reply shortly, thanks.

I took a razor/pen and just shaved a bit of bottom material away from the screw holes and was able to fit mine.

#549 1 year ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

I took a razor/pen and just shaved a bit of bottom material away from the screw holes and was able to fit mine.

Unfortunately I was told by Lior that there is no fix to this, and a replacement wouldnt fit either, so I am out of luck and will have to return the set.

I am not about to go sanding and drilling this piece that costs $500. Not really understanding why the stock plastic would fit fine and not this or why no other replacement would fit but....

Best of luck to the rest..

#550 1 year ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Unfortunately I was told by Lior that there is no fix to this, and a replacement wouldnt fit either, so I am out of luck and will have to return the set.
I am not about to go sanding and drilling this piece that costs $500. Not really understanding why the stock plastic would fit fine and not this or why no other replacement would fit but....
Best of luck to the rest..

As i wrote you on pm. You can try and get new one. When we cast it can shrink. We test all pieces on a game and also on template we made. Thats why my guess is new part wont help. Its same material, same masters and few molds. As its looks in your photo its just 2mm and im sure if you will unscrew the post a little it will help. Its made from flexibale resin it wont get damage. I still think you can easy make it fit by moving the post. Dont worry if it get damage we will still send you new one or full refund

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

14,685 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Northport, NY
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.95
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 653 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-new-oz-lanes-by-steve-gouveia-amp-lior-rajwan-list-open/page/11?hl=jake35 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.