DF213658-47B1-4444-A602-4BCDEA9F07A8 (resized).jpeg
81AC73C7-CD08-452B-91D1-29E2D83D7C9A (resized).jpeg
91AE31D5-583B-4CDB-B4BF-02B19E7DA67B (resized).jpeg
Black Friday 2022 (resized).jpg
20221014_172241 (resized).jpg
20220924_154757_resized (resized).jpg
20220924_154746_resized (resized).jpg
20220924_154726_resized (resized).jpg

There are 644 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 13.
#451 2 years ago

The last three posts were from horrible people.

#452 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

The last three posts were from horrible people.

Until we find out that you already have "it" on hand as a tester.

#453 2 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

Lior didn't produce the witch, monkey and crystal ball dude

I know. Steve and Lior are friends and we wouldn't go against him... like some others do. It's just all WoZ discussions end up with people wanting more of what these two offer.

#454 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Until we find out that you already have "it" on hand as a tester.

Ain't that the truth. But it pays to be the boob sometimes.

#455 2 years ago
Quoted from jedimastermatt:

I know. Steve and Lior are friends and we wouldn't go against him... like some others do. It's just all WoZ discussions end up with people wanting more of what these two offer.

That's right we are not making witch or monkey or crystal ball but we are making something that will complete the look of your game and will blend great with the great mods from Steve

and also haunted forest and OZ lanes.

#456 2 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

Ain't that the truth. But it pays to be the boob sometimes.

Hardly. I'm a loser of the highest order who just sometimes has good karma come back to him. But I'm the King of Bad Luck, I assure you...

#457 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Hardly. I'm a loser of the highest order who just sometimes has good karma come back to him. But I'm the King of Bad Luck, I assure you...

I'm striking this post from the record!

1 week later
#458 2 years ago

Uh... hello?

#459 2 years ago

Hello
patience please...

#460 2 years ago

Just tell us what it is Lior, I really don't like this baiting... is it a topper?

#461 2 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

Just tell us what it is Lior, I really don't like this baiting... is it a topper?

its not a topper and its not one mod. its a few. we will share more info when we have a mold for production.

1 month later
#462 2 years ago

Hello Guys
I didn't forget to update but the creations are still in the work
this creation will be one of my most detailed on one creation EVER. It has many details and the painting takes forever. We will post updates this month
it must be a masterpiece!

3 weeks later
#463 2 years ago

From my Instagram
Most detailed mod EVER!!!!
https://www.instagram.com/lior_theartofpinball/

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gifezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
#464 2 years ago

Hoping for the interactive Haunted Forest sign

https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/the-art-of-pinball/jjp-wizard-of-oz-haunted-forest-interactive-sign-by-the-art-of-pinball/

Added over 2 years ago:

Not seeing this on Lior's Instagram page. Is there a trick to do so?

#465 2 years ago

I keep stalking Little Shop of Games to see if any of Lior’s mods are in stock yet. They are VERY well done and beautiful!!

#466 2 years ago

I don't see it on your instagram.

#467 2 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Hoping for the interactive Haunted Forest sign
https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/the-art-of-pinball/jjp-wizard-of-oz-haunted-forest-interactive-sign-by-the-art-of-pinball/

Added 3 days ago: Not seeing this on Lior's Instagram page. Is there a trick to do so?

Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I don't see it on your instagram.

It was on the story just for 24 hours. its the same GIF that i post here. nothing more

Haunted forest will be right after this creation

Quoted from homegameroom:

I keep stalking Little Shop of Games to see if any of Lior’s mods are in stock yet. They are VERY well done and beautiful!!

Thank you very much. its takes many hours to paint it and its still not ready. will be posted maybe next month

3 weeks later
#468 2 years ago

So....
i finally finish the first one and we cast it and paint it. the sculpting took over 350 hours. and its very complicated cast
the painting takes to each one between 15-30 hours!!!! yes yes its a diorama. many small details
because all of the time that i put in this creation and all of the time its takes to make one it will be super limited and not cheap! this is not just a normal mod its a piece of art! if you appreciate that you will love it!

we are now taking photos and running some tests to make sure its works good but i must tell its really upgrading the game!
we are also working on packing for it. and we will open pre order very soon.
shipping time will be 4-8 months from the day you order because its really takes time to make one!!!!

this is my favorite creation of all time so far i really love the result!

you can follow me on pinside and Instagram to see all updates before all others!

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/liorillusion/connections

Thank you guys!
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gifezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif

#469 2 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

So....
i finally finish the first one and we cast it and paint it. the sculpting took over 350 hours. and its very complicated cast
the painting takes to each one between 15-30 hours!!!! yes yes its a diorama. many small details
because all of the time that i put in this creation and all of the time its takes to make one it will be super limited and not cheap! this is not just a normal mod its a piece of art! if you appreciate that you will love it!
we are now taking photos and running some tests to make sure its works good but i must tell its really upgrading the game!
shipping time will be 4-8 months from the day you order because its really takes time to make one!!!!
you can follow me on pinside and Instagram to see all updates before all others!
Thank you guys!
[quoted image]

I'm in! Sight unseen. It's Lior and WOZ, a must have. Besides, been waiting 2 years for this.

#470 2 years ago

So....
Thank you guys!
[quoted image]

Thanks for the update Lior! I'm looking forward to seeing this latest mod - as always with your next creation!

2 months later
#471 1 year ago

Lior, what's up buddy?
Need me some news, slow day.

#472 1 year ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Lior, what's up buddy?
Need me some news, slow day.

Im not in my country and not at work. we will be back around June.
we will post many new products when we will be back.

1 month later
#473 1 year ago

Hello Guys!
I'm back from my vacation, it was great!
I returned a few weeks ago and had some time to finish projects that I started before the vacation.
The studio was not off and my team was doing production on a few products that I already finished sculpting before the vacation.
We made another run of the Godzilla UFO'S and more GNR rods and many more new creations that will be ready to ship from next month!
We still have our big reveal that we are working on that for over 2 years and we will launch it very soon!

We will start to post from this or next week some new creations that will be ready to pre order.
All of the new creations took me many months to work on and they are complicated projects to cast or paint. because of that we limit them to 1 run ONLY. That means the products are LIMITED EDITION!

Some of the creations that we are going to post is the Godzilla bridge that took us many many months of testing until we figured out what is the right material to use and we also found a solution for the installation. We are also running production on my favorite creation so far that took me over a year to finish and it's going to be a creation for WOZ. We are also going to launch some super super cool creations for Iron Maiden that improve the game a lot! We also created something very cool to TWD that you can see now on my Instagram story. Wonka creations are also in the final stages, new Hobbit, TZ, GNR Creations and many more cool stuff that are coming soon!

So Stay Tuned!
Follow Us On Instagram and Pinside to see most updates

#474 1 year ago

Soon.... really soon.....
LIMITED EDITION 400 PIECES ONLY!
My favorite creation so far with so much detail and meticulous painting, you have to see it in person to TRULY appreciate it!
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#475 1 year ago

I'm in!!!!!!
Looks Awesome!
Had to stare for a moment to find it (them).
Sign me up!!!!!!

#476 1 year ago

Looks very good! Is the OZ rose bed still available?

#477 1 year ago

What is it? Can someone point it out?

#478 1 year ago
Quoted from jkashani:

What is it? Can someone point it out?

Lower playfield plastics

#479 1 year ago

Soon.... really soon.....
LIMITED EDITION 400 PIECES ONLY!
My favorite creation so far with so much detail and meticulous painting, you have to see it in person to TRULY appreciate it!
[quoted image]

Such the tease

#480 1 year ago

I'm a fan!! Count me in as part of the 400 please!

#481 1 year ago

Wow, beautiful work once again Lior...

My only concern is we know how bad the lighting is on this game. If they are not lit from below you will not be able to see the art and detail lit just by the GI. The only way to really appreciate them will be with the lights on.

#482 1 year ago

I’m ready! Looks gorgeous! Great work as always!

#483 1 year ago
Quoted from thewool:

Wow, beautiful work once again Lior...
My only concern is we know how bad the lighting is on this game. If they are not lit from below you will not be able to see the art and detail lit just by the GI. The only way to really appreciate them will be with the lights on.

They make the playfield much brighter. they reflect the light on the playfield
same as i made for POTC

and thank you guys for the support

here is another tease!

IMG_0562 (resized).JPGIMG_0562 (resized).JPG

#484 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Looks very good! Is the OZ rose bed still available?

Thank you!
Yes we are casting them right now

#485 1 year ago

Already trying to figure out how to light up the house!

Yes we are casting them right now

Excellent!

#486 1 year ago

Beautiful work Lior.

Please mark us down on the list as well.

Will a plastic protector still be able to fit under these? I wouldn’t want anything to harm them.

Also, is the Haunted Forest sign still something on the horizon?

#487 1 year ago

Pls add me to the list. Thanks!

#488 1 year ago
Quoted from jedimastermatt:

Beautiful work Lior.
Please mark us down on the list as well.
Will a plastic protector still be able to fit under these? I wouldn’t want anything to harm them.
Also, is the Haunted Forest sign still something on the horizon?

i don't recommend to use plastic protectors with my sculpt.
they made from flexible resin and you don't need to worry if the ball hits them.
if they will break just send me email and i will send you one for free! you have a warranty

#489 1 year ago

They make the playfield much brighter. they reflect the light on the playfield
same as i made for POTC
and thank you guys for the support
here is another tease!
[quoted image]

Looking good!!!

My game is an early one (ECLE) and this area is dark without light under the slings/plastics. Please can you post a photo in a dark room from the player's perspective? Thanks.

#490 1 year ago

Hi Lio, I have your POTC & WOZ mods and love them, and will probably buy this one as well as it look cool. In my case on a SE POTC I had to add a string of LED glued to the appron interior to get back the lost ligth as the "wooden" plastic mods did reduce the illumination.

#491 1 year ago
853F19BE-E18C-4753-814C-E4A273C70E1D (resized).jpeg853F19BE-E18C-4753-814C-E4A273C70E1D (resized).jpeg
#492 1 year ago

Im in on these very nice

#493 1 year ago
Quoted from thewool:

Looking good!!!
My game is an early one (ECLE) and this area is dark without light under the slings/plastics. Please can you post a photo in a dark room from the player's perspective? Thanks.

We will post more photos soon

Quoted from etien:

Hi Lio, I have your POTC & WOZ mods and love them, and will probably buy this one as well as it look cool. In my case on a SE POTC I had to add a string of LED glued to the appron interior to get back the lost ligth as the "wooden" plastic mods did reduce the illumination.

Thats weird. It doesn't take the light out. Will post photos soon

#494 1 year ago

Absolutely stunning! Love them!!

#495 1 year ago

Hoping for an enhancement of the throne room next!

#496 1 year ago

Hi Lior,

i am in for this masterpiece, very nice, put me on the list.

regards
thomas

#497 1 year ago

I am in as well!

#498 1 year ago

Hello guys.
I'm excited to share my new creation for WOZ.
we already in production right now and they are almost ready to ship after a hard work of over a year!

This is NOT 3D printed it's all made by hand and it’s a resin cast from a silicone mold

This is my favorite creation so far with so much detail and meticulous painting, you have to see it in person to TRULY appreciate it!

** FITS ALL VERSIONS OF THE WIZARD OF OZ **

Matches the Look of the Game Perfectly
Hand Sculpted and Hand Painted Cast Resin Crafted with Painstaking Attention to Detail and Application of Pigments.
special resin cast from a flexible material. not need to worry about ball hits!

Item is Available at Little shop of games for a pre-order
LIMITED EDITION RUN OF 400 PIECES WORLDWIDE
Delivered in a Numbered Limited Edition Presentation Box

https://littleshopofgames.com/product-category/the-art-of-pinball/

I have a few more creations for WOZ that I’m making so I recommend following my Instagram. you can also see more of my creations there.

We will post more mods for WOZ in this thread so make sure to follow this thread and my pinside account.

For more photos and details:
https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/the-art-of-pinball/jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz/jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-sculpted-diorama-plastic-covers-set-of-4-by-the-art-of-pinball/

we will post production photos soon!

IMG_0129 (resized).JPGIMG_0129 (resized).JPG
IMG_0468 (resized).jpgIMG_0468 (resized).jpg
IMG_0162 (resized).JPGIMG_0162 (resized).JPG
IMG_0506 (resized).jpgIMG_0506 (resized).jpg
IMG_0172 (resized).JPGIMG_0172 (resized).JPG
IMG_0185 (resized).JPGIMG_0185 (resized).JPG

IMG_0201 (resized).JPGIMG_0201 (resized).JPG
IMG_0533 (resized).jpgIMG_0533 (resized).jpg
IMG_0219 (resized).JPGIMG_0219 (resized).JPG
IMG_0545 (resized).jpgIMG_0545 (resized).jpg

IMG_0476 (resized).jpgIMG_0476 (resized).jpgIMG_0497 (resized).jpgIMG_0497 (resized).jpg
#499 1 year ago

It's a bit pricey, but I have so much invested in my WoZ already that another $500 doesnt matter much... lol.

One question though.. I see that your Haunted Forest sign used to say "Coming soon", but now says Sold Out. I never remember seeing it completed or available for purchase and have been waiting for that mod for quite some time. Did I miss something with that one? Was it made and gone now?

#500 1 year ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

It's a bit pricey, but I have so much invested in my WoZ already that another $500 doesnt matter much... lol.
One question though.. I see that your Haunted Forest sign used to say "Coming soon", but now says Sold Out. I never remember seeing it completed or available for purchase and have been waiting for that mod for quite some time. Did I miss something with that one? Was it made and gone now?

I agree but the time and cost that got into this product was insane. You will appreciate that when you will receive it trust me

The haunted forest sign is coming soon and already in production. We will post it in 4-6 month.

Thanks for the support

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 24.50
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 5.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
Machine - For Sale
Jackson, MICHIGAN
Machine - For Sale
Tuscaloosa, AL
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Charles Town, WV
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Toys/Add-ons
$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 644 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 13.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-new-oz-lanes-by-steve-gouveia-amp-lior-rajwan-list-open/page/10?hl=oneangrymo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.