Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Spankey
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Hey all. Quick question on a sometimes nagging issue. Every now and then a ball will stay in the Munchkin ball lock and the game will lost track of it. When the game does a ball search it releases every thing except the ball lock so I manually have to lift the gate to get the ball out.

Is this working the way it should? Is there something I should check. Seems to be my only issue with the game.

#2 6 years ago
Quoted from Spankey:

Hey all. Quick question on a sometimes nagging issue. Every now and then a ball will stay in the Munchkin ball lock and the game will lost track of it. When the game does a ball search it releases every thing except the ball lock so I manually have to lift the gate to get the ball out.
Is this working the way it should? Is there something I should check. Seems to be my only issue with the game.

Could be caused by the gate being a little high/loose and allowing ball to shift off switch in lock. When this happens go into check switches to see if first lock switch is registering if not! This could cause both problems. Adjust gate so ball sits firmly behind gate when locked and not allowing ball in lock during gameplay to move off switch.

I've had to adjust my gate on occasion to have lock register correctly. Hope this helps, cheers.

#3 6 years ago

Thanks. I'll give that a try.

#4 6 years ago

I checked the switches and the balls were registering but the lock was not releasing them. This happens a lot during Rescue Toto. I will make the shot and the ball will go into lock but not release. It's as if the game loses track of the balls.

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from Spankey:

I checked the switches and the balls were registering but the lock was not releasing them. This happens a lot during Rescue Toto. I will make the shot and the ball will go into lock but not release. It's as if the game loses track of the balls.

When you make the ramp for rescue toto if lock was lit it will hold ball and give you a lock. If lock is not lit it should release a ball back into play.
Do you have release balls from lock at end of each game? If so does ball(s) release ok from lock at end of game? When you start multiball 3 balls release ok?
Might be worth asking LTG Lloyd he knows a lot about Woz.

#7 6 years ago

Seems like this. Bent a little but have to dig out needle nose pliers.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 5.00
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 91.00
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-munchkin-house-ball-search and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.