image.jpg
effgen.jpg
hfbutton2.jpg
WOZ_trees_4.jpg
WOZ_trees_3.jpg
WOZ_trees_2.jpg
WOZ_trees_1.jpg
image-286.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mk6pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#66 10 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

In testing phase

image-330.jpg 172 KB

image-671.jpg 151 KB

I've thought that would be a great area to add light from under to light the target.....very interesting....

#67 10 years ago

My dream mod is to implement some sort of robotic witch assembly that has several, random animations when she comes up....I've already run it by my brother @ Disney imagineering...probably stupid expensive, but imagine if she moved inside that bubbly!!!.....sweet

#68 10 years ago

"Bubble" not "bubbly".....typo

#69 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Yeah I would think you'd at least need my "fence", but it shouldn't matter if was high enough but open at the top right?

Might have to ba a cage instead of a fence, but I like the idea!!!

#71 10 years ago
Quoted from mrs_mezelmods:

Illuminated Winkie target!!! Finally! Look for it in our shop next week... http://mezelmods.com/collections/wizard-of-oz
Still offering our $20 sale when you buy the City and tornado together too.

winkie green.PNG 714 KB

I am SO in for this!!!!! mark

#85 10 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

Is there a color-changing wedge-base LED out there? That would go great with this target IMO. I'm following this thread for updates.

Yes, and you read my mind, actually (CT and Comet)......I just ordered a Red however....after thinking it over and looking at it, I want more light in there, but prefer to keep the entrance to the castle a bit " spooky" ...hoping the Red is spot on....mark

#87 10 years ago
Quoted from callmesteam:

Hard to pick a color for LED on the Winkie Target, I thought they all looked great. The green matches the Wizard head thingy spot-on, and since both are constantly illuminated, that's what I went with. Everyone loves it.

"Wizard head thingy"......I thought I was the only one that spoke in those technical terms!!!....

4 weeks later
#99 9 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

These are fairly subtle "mods" if they can be called mods at all. I added a Dorthey magnet, green leds to the coin slots and a pocketwatch for a keychain....I know its not in the shape of a heart, but I like it.

image-388.jpg 149 KB

Like the Green leds for coin slots.......must do that.........

#101 9 years ago

Too funny.....

#108 9 years ago
Quoted from mrs_mezelmods:

We are playing around with this idea-- I say we but I really mean CallMeSteam and Mr. Mezel
What do you think?

10417257_10152185874633528_10329... 69 KB

Like.....no flicker please....

#116 9 years ago
Quoted from Geremy13:

Well, I suppose I should show mine as well, as we are showing everything anyways.....
It's just a keychain, but I have had 'themed' keychain's for every machine I own thus far. Couldn't find a Wizard of Oz that I liked so I had these custom made. Again it's just a keychain but I like it very well. We have a 'sewing' shop right next to our business. I think I paid like $18 and I had two of them made. I will send you one, $18 and like , I don't think it would cost me $2 to ship it if you like. Let me know.....
See what you think.........

(......just PM me and I'll make it happen.... I'm sure I can get more made..........)

IMG_5603.JPG 170 KB

IMG_5604.JPG 198 KB

IMG_5602.JPG 147 KB

IMG_5601.JPG 130 KB

IMG_5600.JPG 204 KB

Very nice!!!....I've gone keyless, or I would be in!!!.....mark

#118 9 years ago
Quoted from Geremy13:

Cool, Hey Mark!,, I'm glad you chimed in here....
As I am looking at your pictures of your 'Winkie' mod it looks EXACTLY like mine (except mine is green.)..
The thing I noticed is that some others have (in this same post) with pictures show their Winkie target much more exposed... I mean the 'figure' or the 'drawing' on the front of the target looks much better.... and stands 'taller' so to speak.
I'm just wondering if there is an adjustment that I need to make,,, or? (pretty sure it's an adjustment.. just don't feel like 'popin' the top off right now)...
Anyways, your thoughts......

Hmmm'.....don't know...the only adjustment I'm aware of ( and done) is the screw on the bottom to insure the Winkie is "flat" w playfield when down.....that and screwing w switch a bit......I believe the travel is pretty fixed....

My machine is dark tonight ( prepping Gameroom for new addition tomorrow )...but I will light it up and check it out tomorrow....mark

#127 9 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

Matt does some awesome detailed work, that's for sure!

Agreed!!!...

1 week later
#133 9 years ago
Quoted from wolftownjeff:

I want the state fair mod!!

Ditto.....available?

1 week later
#154 9 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Here are pics of the new version:

Dsc_9398.jpg 63 KB

Dsc_9399.jpg 53 KB

Dsc_9400.jpg 60 KB

Dsc_9402.jpg 94 KB

Dsc_9403.jpg 27 KB

Yes, I'm in for one if you sell them....

#156 9 years ago

Pm sent

1 month later
#159 9 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Here are pics of the new version:

Dsc_9398.jpg 63 KB

Dsc_9399.jpg 53 KB

Dsc_9400.jpg 60 KB

Dsc_9402.jpg 94 KB

Dsc_9403.jpg 27 KB

THANK YOU INDYPINHEAD!!!......Throne room mod tight and looks great....plastic protectors also spot on....great product....highly recommend!!!.....mark

#161 9 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

Indypinhead's throne room mod is surprisingly effective. At first I thought it might be a nice minor improvement, but it really makes the throne room plastic pop! The enhanced contrast with the green wizard on the black background is dramatic. Installation took 5 minutes. I highly recommend this mod. Well done Tim!

Agreed.....seems to add an extra touch of " finish" to the pf, as well...which is hard to do given the high level that already exists on this machine....... sort of "zones" that area of pf....similar to what Matt's walls do to the Castle.....

4 months later
#166 9 years ago
Quoted from Tekman:

I just received my WOZ 75th this week. Here are a few mods I've installed so far. The only mods I've purchased so far are cliffy's munchkin land and shooter lane protectors and indypinhead's wizard shroud, which are really nice. The rest I've made myself. The last thing on my list is to make the haunted forest tree eyes light up. I'm going to use a pic microcontroller to do several random

20141215_130905.jpg 235 KB

20141221_133108.jpg 263 KB

20141221_163029.jpg 230 KB

20141221_163046.jpg 195 KB

20141220_205450.jpg 175 KB

20141222_181921.jpg 151 KB

20141222_182005.jpg 283 KB

Is that a single 12v strip behind the ball drain?

#169 9 years ago
Quoted from Tekman:

I buy 12v LED strips in long reels off ebay from China. What's pictured is two segments of three LEDs. You can cut them to any length as long as it's in segments of three.

Thanks Tekman....I buy the reels too....just couldn't tell if it was one or 2 strips.......I like the light effect you accomplished in that area..might have to do a trial run.....mark

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 5.00
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 91.00
13,000 (OBO)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mk6pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-mods-place-your-pics-here?tu=mk6pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.