image.jpg
effgen.jpg
hfbutton2.jpg
WOZ_trees_4.jpg
WOZ_trees_3.jpg
WOZ_trees_2.jpg
WOZ_trees_1.jpg
image-286.jpg
There are 203 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.
#101 9 years ago

Too funny.....

#102 9 years ago

We are playing around with this idea-- I say we but I really mean CallMeSteam and Mr. Mezel
What do you think?

10417257_10152185874633528_1032929260_n.jpg10417257_10152185874633528_1032929260_n.jpg
#103 9 years ago

Very nice Mezel

#104 9 years ago
Quoted from mrs_mezelmods:

We are playing around with this idea-- I say we but I really mean CallMeSteam and Mr. Mezel
What do you think?

10417257_10152185874633528_10329... 69 KB

make it flicker like a hot air balloon.

#105 9 years ago

I like it!! Not sure about flickering though...

Would it use the original ballon??

#106 9 years ago

That would be amazing -- !!

#107 9 years ago

What do you think?

Very Impressive!!

#108 9 years ago

What do you think?

Like.....no flicker please....

#109 9 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Insert WOZ LED joke here, I didn't.

#110 9 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

I like it!! Not sure about flickering though...
Would it use the original ballon??

It does use original balloon. Not sure about flickering (only due to the tech requirements)... we shall see what Mr Mezel and CallMeSteam say!

#111 9 years ago

Does it stay lit, or are you thinking about lighting the balloon only when the ball goes down that outlane?

#112 9 years ago

As an option instead of permanently lit, how about only lit when the bumper activates?

#113 9 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

SHHHHHHHH....

#114 9 years ago
Quoted from statsdoc:

Does it stay lit, or are you thinking about lighting the balloon only when the ball goes down that outlane?

NOW that's a better idea ... Flicker on when ball goes down outlane.

#115 9 years ago

Well, I suppose I should show mine as well, as we are showing everything anyways.....

It's just a keychain, but I have had 'themed' keychain's for every machine I own thus far. Couldn't find a Wizard of Oz that I liked so I had these custom made. Again it's just a keychain but I like it very well. We have a 'sewing' shop right next to our business. I think I paid like $18 and I had two of them made. I will send you one, $18 and like , I don't think it would cost me $2 to ship it if you like. Let me know.....

See what you think.........

IMG_5600.JPGIMG_5600.JPGIMG_5601.JPGIMG_5601.JPGIMG_5602.JPGIMG_5602.JPGIMG_5603.JPGIMG_5603.JPGIMG_5604.JPGIMG_5604.JPG

(......just PM me and I'll make it happen.... I'm sure I can have more made..........)

#116 9 years ago
Quoted from Geremy13:

Well, I suppose I should show mine as well, as we are showing everything anyways.....
It's just a keychain, but I have had 'themed' keychain's for every machine I own thus far. Couldn't find a Wizard of Oz that I liked so I had these custom made. Again it's just a keychain but I like it very well. We have a 'sewing' shop right next to our business. I think I paid like $18 and I had two of them made. I will send you one, $18 and like , I don't think it would cost me $2 to ship it if you like. Let me know.....
See what you think.........

(......just PM me and I'll make it happen.... I'm sure I can get more made..........)

IMG_5603.JPG 170 KB

IMG_5604.JPG 198 KB

IMG_5602.JPG 147 KB

IMG_5601.JPG 130 KB

IMG_5600.JPG 204 KB

Very nice!!!....I've gone keyless, or I would be in!!!.....mark

#117 9 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Very nice!!!....I've gone keyless, or I would be in!!!.....mark

Cool, Hey Mark!,, I'm glad you chimed in here....

As I am looking at your pictures of your 'Winkie' mod it looks EXACTLY like mine (except mine is green.)..

The thing I noticed is that some others have (in this same post) with pictures show their Winkie target much more exposed... I mean the 'figure' or the 'drawing' on the front of the target looks much better.... and stands 'taller' so to speak.

I'm just wondering if there is an adjustment that I need to make,,, or? (pretty sure it's an adjustment.. just don't feel like 'popin' the top off right now)...

Anyways, your thoughts......

#118 9 years ago
Quoted from Geremy13:

Cool, Hey Mark!,, I'm glad you chimed in here....
As I am looking at your pictures of your 'Winkie' mod it looks EXACTLY like mine (except mine is green.)..
The thing I noticed is that some others have (in this same post) with pictures show their Winkie target much more exposed... I mean the 'figure' or the 'drawing' on the front of the target looks much better.... and stands 'taller' so to speak.
I'm just wondering if there is an adjustment that I need to make,,, or? (pretty sure it's an adjustment.. just don't feel like 'popin' the top off right now)...
Anyways, your thoughts......

Hmmm'.....don't know...the only adjustment I'm aware of ( and done) is the screw on the bottom to insure the Winkie is "flat" w playfield when down.....that and screwing w switch a bit......I believe the travel is pretty fixed....

My machine is dark tonight ( prepping Gameroom for new addition tomorrow )...but I will light it up and check it out tomorrow....mark

#119 9 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Hmmm'.....don't know...the only adjustment I'm aware of ( and done) is the screw on the bottom to insure the Winkie is "flat" w playfield when down.....that and screwing w switch a bit......I believe the travel is pretty fixed....

My machine is dark tonight ( prepping Gameroom for new addition tomorrow )...but I will light it up and check it out tomorrow....mark

Hmmm... I tend to agree. I was wondering about that screw on the bottom ,,, but now that you've explained it,,, it is for adjusting it 'flat'... I wonder if there is one to adjust the 'height'? .... We shall see..... I'll pull the glass tomorrow.

Thanks

#120 9 years ago

i replaced intro animation on backbox with original prototype video used during in-house development.
don't tell... not supposed to have this.

woz-lcd-test.gifwoz-lcd-test.gif

#121 9 years ago
Quoted from Geremy13:

Hmmm... I tend to agree. I was wondering about that screw on the bottom ,,, but now that you've explained it,,, it is for adjusting it 'flat'... I wonder if there is one to adjust the 'height'? .... We shall see..... I'll pull the glass tomorrow.
Thanks

The screw at the bottom of the mech is for making sure the top of the target sits flush with the playfield. If your target is not fully resetting it may be binding on something. Not much to the target assembly.

#122 9 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

The screw at the bottom of the mech is for making sure the top of the target sits flush with the playfield. If your target is not fully resetting it may be binding on something. Not much to the target assembly.

I would agree. I think the 'Winkie' target mod is awesome. I have just seen some photos where the 'entire' decal is shown... letting me know that it stands 'taller' than my own. So..... Hmmmmmmm.... I may have to look under the glass to see what is different. Thanks.

#123 9 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Regarding the Winkie target sitting 'taller' than others...... I pulled the glass tonight... flipped the playfield, inspected everything.....

All is perfect... I can only suppose the reason why we see some pic's of the 'Winkie' target being more 'taller' than others is because the pic's must have been from some 'testing' or 'prototype'... I compared everything and the Mezel mod looks great, to spec, etc...... it's the only thing I can think of.

Oh, well,,, putting the top on now..... going to play some pinball.

EDIT: 06-07-14.... Ummmm......... Nevermind. I have looked at many of the pic's and can't seem to find what I'm comparing to.... I think the Winkie mod is excellent, just found some pics to make it better... but can't find it now. So..... Nevermind. My mistake. Carry on........

#124 9 years ago

I installed Matt's castle mod walls, tornado, emerald city and Toto in a basket today and they look great! I am very happy with them.

IMG_3218.JPGIMG_3218.JPG
IMG_3219.JPGIMG_3219.JPG
IMG_3225.JPGIMG_3225.JPG

IMG_3224.JPGIMG_3224.JPG IMG_3206.JPGIMG_3206.JPG
#125 9 years ago

Looks great Jetzxi!

#126 9 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

Looks great Jetzxi!

Matt does some awesome detailed work, that's for sure!

#127 9 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

Matt does some awesome detailed work, that's for sure!

Agreed!!!...

1 week later
#128 9 years ago

My mods. All are from Mezelmods, with the exception of Cliffy protectors on the playfield VUK's and Munchkin Playfield edge protector.

They are all great. The Cliffy's provide great protection and you can use the game without fear of as likely playfield damage, and the Mezelmods stuff looks great and are a good value. The lit State Fair balloon is really cool, as are all of them. All are easy to install. I got in early on the balloon mod, so hopefully, with some support, it will be available soon....

567.JPG567.JPG 568.JPG568.JPG 570.JPG570.JPG 572.JPG572.JPG 573.JPG573.JPG
#129 9 years ago

I want the state fair mod!!

#130 9 years ago

Cool, had to ask Kristin if we sent someone the balloon mod. It must be you, Jeff. I will have Kristin and Don post an update on when these will be available.

#131 9 years ago
Quoted from wolftownjeff:

It was a challenge find a flame small enough to fit inside the State Fair balloon pop bumper, but luckily Tmezel had plenty of hot air to lend out. *cough*

#132 9 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Cool, had to ask Kristin if we sent someone the balloon mod. It must be you, Jeff. I will have Kristin and Don post an update on when these will be available.

If it was me I am surprised, but happy!
I don't have one but I want the State Fair mod.

#133 9 years ago
Quoted from wolftownjeff:

Ditto.....available?

#134 9 years ago

I got the State Fair mod. Different Jeff, not wolftownjeff.

It is really great. The pin needed something there in that dark corner. I'm glad that Mezelmods and Callmesteam ran with this, as it is a great mod (all of their mods are great, I know, I have them all!). Did I say I like them? And, easy to install. No more than 45 minutes to install all four mods, and a huge improvement.

They all add a tiny bit beyond the ordinary. The Winkie is just a must, though. In a glance, you know up or down, and that helps game play!

I still need some castle walls, and I am debating modfathers or BAC's at this point...

#135 9 years ago

I made these castle walls for my machine about a month ago, and after sharing with my local pin-enthusiast friends decided to post on few forums - they turned out to be a huge success! I have received orders from all over the world and everyone is very pleased with this mod I came up with. The price of a set is only $100 (including shipping nationwide). For anyone who may have missed my prior posts, I figured I will show these on this thread. wall area view.jpgwall area view.jpg
walls purple.jpgwalls purple.jpg
wall multi.jpgwall multi.jpg

#136 9 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

wolftownjeff said:

Ditto.....available?

Me too.... and as for the 'Must Have's' I would add... the Winkie Mod, the Castle Walls (I went with ModFather)... and now the State Fair Balloon.. the Emerald City is cool, the new target decals are nice, the flowchart is nice as well, the sexy girl sitting next to me is fine... (whoops,, that's my wife)

Perhaps I'm a little early on the balloon because i don't have it yet.... But I sure want it.....

#137 9 years ago

Geremy13, when you speak of the flow chart, are you talking about the published one (I have one printed out), or something actually for the machine? Just curious.

Get the State Fair balloon mod. It's killer...

#138 9 years ago

I don't see the state fair balloon mod on their homepage.

#139 9 years ago

I decided to RGB the backbox and also the speakers, which was a little tricky, but I like how it turned out:

#140 9 years ago

Is the intention for the state fair mod on all the time, or just when the bumper is in play?

Thanks.

#141 9 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

Is the intention for the state fair mod on all the time, or just when the bumper is in play?
Thanks.

State Fair is on all the time. There are options to make it flash, but not in a consumer kit. ie. you figure it out. haha...

It'll be available in a few weeks probably....?

#142 9 years ago
Quoted from callmesteam:

State Fair is on all the time. There are options to make it flash, but not in a consumer kit. ie. you figure it out. haha...
It'll be available in a few weeks probably....?

Ok cheers for the info, will keep a look out.

#143 9 years ago
Quoted from jsrfo:

Geremy13, when you speak of the flow chart, are you talking about the published one (I have one printed out), or something actually for the machine? Just curious.

Get the State Fair balloon mod. It's killer...

jrfso.....

Check out this thread: WOZ Flowchart... Rule Set... Amazing Mod........ (or type it in the seach box)... I posted this last week or so... it is the same thing published but I was lucky to acquire the actual PDF that was 36 x24 so I took it to the printer and had if framed. It is very nice I might add.

Now, for Fathers day, I got some really cool Tron Mod's... (same stuff, put on the wall)... would love to show off, but don't want to place anything in this thread that is not appropriate to the context of the discussion....

Unless........

#144 9 years ago

Here's a few pics of the latest mod I designed/machined for my WOZ:

Dsc_9391.jpgDsc_9391.jpg Dsc_9393.jpgDsc_9393.jpg Dsc_9394.jpgDsc_9394.jpg
#145 9 years ago

That was a tricky one, I did a double take , and couldn't figure out what you did. I walked back to my game just to check. Looked at your pic again ...then ahaa ..there it is...found it. Yeah, it looks that good, it looked factory...nice

#146 9 years ago

Thank you

I see room for improvement though.

Going to revisit it tomorrow.

#147 9 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Here's a few pics of the latest mod I designed/machined for my WOZ:

Very nice.

#148 9 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

I decided to RGB the backbox and also the speakers, which was a little tricky, but I like how it turned out:
» YouTube video

Wow that's interesting. Lighted speakers.. Hmm

#149 9 years ago

It will look better tomorrow.

This is just the 1st run version.

I plan on designing/machining a much better version tomorrow.

Maybe people might be interested in buying them.

They're not molded. I cnc machined these from black acetal (Delrin).

I think it really dresses up the machine. I don't care much for the glowing edges of the acrylic. (even though I really like the way my machined edges glow on the WOZ protectors I make).

#150 9 years ago

Well,

indypinhead,...... I like this as well. I'm thinking I might need one.

So now, the next few mods might be the lighted balloon and the Wizzard frame...... I like it.

I will be in Indy next weekend....... might be nice to visit. PM me and maybe our schedules will allow us to visit your most awesome operation.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 91.00
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 5.00
$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.95
There are 203 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-mods-place-your-pics-here/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.