Topic Stats

• 324 posts
  • 78 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by mrs_mezelmods
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 15 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0692.JPG
image-215.jpg
image.jpg
4a7af60a8479cdd1790b44d8fe6ca9c1899011d9.jpg
IMG_0001.jpg
image-227.jpg
new woz figure.jpg
image-68.jpg
image-562.jpg
image-324.jpg
image-158.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
wozfoam.jpg
image.jpg

There are 324 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.
#301 5 years ago

Mrs_mezelmods, Don our neighbor has this machine. I should get over there soon.

#302 5 years ago

I really think the best mounting spot for WW is where I first tried it in those linked pictures - behind the skill shot sign in the yellow pop bumper area. It's out of the way of all the important sight lines in an otherwise "dead" area. The one problem is that it's in the path for air balls that bounce back from the middle standup target area; it trapped every one of the balls that bounced up there causing me to move it between the cellars. I'll be curious to see what you come up with though.

#303 5 years ago

could it be screwed to the centre of a pop cap and then you could feed a light source to the centre of the twister ????

in the top set on the lhs or centre one ??? especially when the cap represents a twister, I think ????

or the back corner where the flasher globe in front of the twister back borad.

4a7af60a8479cdd1790b44d8fe6ca9c1899011d9.jpg

#304 5 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Mrs_mezelmods, Don our neighbor has this machine. I should get over there soon.

oops- my bad

#305 5 years ago

swinks...that's Twister, not Whirlwind. But it would be good for that machine too

#306 5 years ago
Quoted from jdpilot:

swinks...that's Twister, not Whirlwind. But it would be good for that machine too

stupid me……IDIOT….. at least maybe the mod could suit 3 pins now WOZ, Twister and Whirlwind.

#307 5 years ago

Just ordered the LED Tornado, AND the Emerald City mods from the Etsy store. Looking forward to them!

#308 5 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

Just ordered the LED Tornado, AND the Emerald City mods from the Etsy store. Looking forward to them!

Thank you! Hope to get it out ASAP!

#309 5 years ago
Quoted from mrs_mezelmods:

Thank you! Hope to get it out ASAP!

Wow. Shipping confirmation already??!! That was really fast.

#310 5 years ago

Order is in for the lit twister to add to my emerald city.

Thanks

#311 5 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

Wow. Shipping confirmation already??!! That was really fast.

Yay!!!

#312 5 years ago
Quoted from joeraptor2003:

OK.. so following this for a while. I like this. If I may just add one suggestion. I think if you could capture the same sort of shape Vortex that Matt did on his version..this would be killer. It's a little too straight up and down right now. Other than that I like the transparency and the light show. Just a suggestion.

Have to say that I agree with this suggestion and have been nagging Mr. Tim to get it done... but when we looked at twisters on the internet they kinda look straight up and down... and that was the end of it. I'll keep suggesting that but wouldn't hold my breath!

#313 5 years ago

Have to say that I agree with this suggestion and have been nagging Mr. Tim to get it done... but when we looked at twisters on the internet they kinda look straight up and down... and that was the end of it. I'll keep suggesting that but wouldn't hold my breath!

I had thought the same thing at first......but actually, there's limited room in that spot to pull off a Vortex and keep the size.....I like Matts too, but this one steers clear of the Emerald City and really does look like it belongs....if we could just get GLM to create some sort of micros switch to get the existing switch low profile.....home run!!!

#314 5 years ago

It's perfect the way it is - wouldn't trade it for the other one for anything!

1 week later
#315 5 years ago

Great product, and easy install. Pleasure dealing with you. I highly recommend these mods, they look great!

#316 5 years ago

WOZ tornado owners- we are looking for a few more good photos of both the LED and non-LED version installed. Please send along to Tim or I or post here!

#317 5 years ago

I can do that when I'm home next

#318 5 years ago

WOZ tornado owners- we are looking for a few more good photos of both the LED and non-LED version installed. Please send along to Tim or I or post here!

will try to send some to you guys tonight....thanks..mark

#319 5 years ago

Here ya go...

image.jpgimage-215.jpg

#320 5 years ago

here's mine
IMG_0692.JPG

#321 5 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

Here ya go...

image.jpg 143 KB

image-215.jpg 144 KB

Look at the top of the house for a few seconds in those pictures and see if you get a little dizzy.

#322 5 years ago

It's really sad that I have only seen the house spin a couple of times when playing my friends' machine. It's the hardest mod I make to get enjoyment from.

#323 5 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

It's really sad that I have only seen the house spin a couple of times when playing my friends' machine. It's the hardest mod I make to get enjoyment from.

There's a solution to that.... we could buy a WOZ! Otherwise, I'll get out the tissues

#324 5 years ago

Making sure our WOZ customers know we have a new store. Find us at www.mezelmods.com

This Super Bowl weekend shop at our new site using code SUPERSITE for 10% off. Great time to buy a tornado!

You can also enter your guess at the total score for the big game (with purchase) to win a $20 gift card!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
7,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Des Moines, IA
There are 324 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside