Topic Stats

• 324 posts
  • 78 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by mrs_mezelmods
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 15 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0692.JPG
image-215.jpg
image.jpg
4a7af60a8479cdd1790b44d8fe6ca9c1899011d9.jpg
IMG_0001.jpg
image-227.jpg
new woz figure.jpg
image-68.jpg
image-562.jpg
image-324.jpg
image-158.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
wozfoam.jpg
image.jpg

There are 324 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 7.
#51 5 years ago

Count me in as well! Great work thus far! Look forward to seeing the airbrushed proto

#52 5 years ago

I like this a lot. .What about Transparent materials with a slight black airbrush fade from dark to light?

#53 5 years ago

I'm in if my machine ever gets here...

#54 5 years ago

Update:

1.Prototype bracket made. Successfully attached with two ribbed plastic fasteners in the existing holes in plastic. All will be painted same color as tornado.

2.Positioned tornado to balance looking great behind the house and not to block the line of sight of the Emerald City

3.Flasher circuit on its way for testing to simulate lightening when the house turns.

4.Need to order molex connection this week for a clean plug and play electrical connection.

#55 5 years ago

Thank you for the update, cannot wait for this mod to be done!

#56 5 years ago

Top down proto. Latest bracket is smaller.

image.jpg

#57 5 years ago

I am in for one when you get the flasher working when the house spins.

#58 5 years ago

yeah , im in too

#59 5 years ago

can you make the bracket clear? That would look much nicer.

#60 5 years ago

I'm in as well..

Love the flashing circuit in it. I'd like to see one with more natural colors to it like that dark hazy grey look and with those flashers....wow!

#61 5 years ago

Put me on the list....thanks

#62 5 years ago

These should sell like lightning!

#63 5 years ago

List me. Game here in next 14 days!

#64 5 years ago

Sign me up, please!

#65 5 years ago

Count me in too...

Looks fantastic

#66 5 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

can you make the bracket clear? That would look much nicer.

The final model will have it painted to match the tornado. I could make a clear bracket but it would increase the cost. You can't see it only from top down. If you really really want it I can get it cut, but would set you back another 5 bucks. I would have it custom made from my CnC guy. Why don't you try the original and then you could send it back for a clear one. I aim to please.

#67 5 years ago

Update 2:
1.Prototype bracket made. Successfully attached with two ribbed plastic fasteners in the existing holes in plastic. All will be painted same color as tornado. DONE
2.Positioned tornado to balance looking great behind the house and not to block the line of sight of the Emerald City. DONE
3.Flasher circuit on its way for testing to simulate lightening when the house turns. *Flasher did not work, supplier sending another and I have another vendor sending a different style.
4.Need to order molex connection this week for a clean plug and play electrical connection. *Prototype connector built and successfully tested. The upper playfield can easily be removed with 3 bolts. It's simple.
5.Previewed first prototyped air brushed models, looks cool. 2 versions, one is gray and the other has a more angry blackness to it. Photos will be posted on final model early next week.

#68 5 years ago

Put me on the list

Regards

#69 5 years ago

Sounds awesome, in addition can you shoot some video of the painted ones with the flashers so we can see the effects.

#70 5 years ago

add me 2 the list.

#71 5 years ago

Looking forward to this mod, dunno if he has a list but def hope I'm in it.

#72 5 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Update 2:
1.Prototype bracket made. Successfully attached with two ribbed plastic fasteners in the existing holes in plastic. All will be painted same color as tornado. DONE
2.Positioned tornado to balance looking great behind the house and not to block the line of sight of the Emerald City. DONE
3.Flasher circuit on its way for testing to simulate lightening when the house turns. *Flasher did not work, supplier sending another and I have another vendor sending a different style.
4.Need to order molex connection this week for a clean plug and play electrical connection. *Prototype connector built and successfully tested. The upper playfield can easily be removed with 3 bolts. It's simple.
5.Previewed first prototyped air brushed models, looks cool. 2 versions, one is gray and the other has a more angry blackness to it. Photos will be posted on final model early next week.

Nice update! Looking forward to the next set of photo's.

#73 5 years ago

Looks fantastic. Add me to the list.

#74 5 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

The final model will have it painted to match the tornado. I could make a clear bracket but it would increase the cost. You can't see it only from top down. If you really really want it I can get it cut, but would set you back another 5 bucks. I would have it custom made from my CnC guy. Why don't you try the original and then you could send it back for a clear one. I aim to please.

Is the base plastic not clear? I thought if it was, just don't paint it. Probably it's white, though. And not really visible from the player's perspective, agreed.

#75 5 years ago

I don't own a WOZ but that mod still looks very cool none the less

#76 5 years ago

As a meteorologist/storm chaser, I might be your biggest critic. Bring it on! My WOZLE comes late next month hopefully.

#77 5 years ago

I want one let me know what I need to do to get one

#78 5 years ago

I'm in for 1, please add me to the list!

#79 5 years ago

Sign me up.

#80 5 years ago

This is really awesome, count me in!

#81 5 years ago

Very nice work. Can't wait to see the final product

#82 5 years ago

Look what I picked up at McDonalds, yes I got the whole display. It did not come with a tornado either...

image.jpg

#83 5 years ago

Now how am I supposed to get to sleep tonight? Creepy!

#84 5 years ago

yeah , I want one as well ...put me on the list of people that have the machine , and not waiting on their woz delivery date .....thx anxious

#85 5 years ago

This is the guy that will keep you up all night....

image-158.jpg

#87 5 years ago

cool mod and love the flasher.... might even suit the Sega Twister pin as well.

possible to cover the bracket a printed plume of dust ???? or maybe paint it green to blend based on that top view.

#88 5 years ago

Looks like I will be in for this mod as well. Can't wait for the final pics!

#89 5 years ago

Please add me to the list! Very nice! How much were you thinking of selling for?

#91 5 years ago

Like it, like it!!!..I'm in as long as you can get it blink w a couple LEDs when house spins...should look sick!!!

#92 5 years ago

New flasher unit coming next week. I am excited as everyone else.

#93 5 years ago

Wonder if GLM will make a low profile mini switch for that one in front of the emerald city?

#94 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Wonder if GLM will make a low profile mini switch for that one in front of the emerald city?

Yeah, no doubt. I try my best to hide wires and not block other stuff. Then you have all these exposed switches all over the place.

#95 5 years ago

That's impressive! Can't wait for the end results........

Btw, Tmezel was cool enough to send me an awesome looking Ac/dc shooter....gonna post pics of it in the ac/dc mod thread....

#96 5 years ago

Any chance we could get you to design an anatomically correct tornado, tmezel (one that rotates counter clockwise)? This one would go great for those Aussie WOZs though

#97 5 years ago

Yikes. It's actually doable but I gotta move on.

#98 5 years ago

Got mine ordered! Cannot wait to get this and my pinbulbs.com lighting mod and most of all my WOZ next month!

#99 5 years ago

Nice work Tim!!!!

#100 5 years ago

Moose615.....how did you already order one? Does/ will it have the blinking led? How much?...Tmezel?....thanks...mark

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Gardner, MA
$ 114.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
€ 3.70
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 16.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Blacklick, OH
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 839.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 11,500.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 324 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 7.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside