image-192.jpg
image-906.jpg
image-775.jpg
photo 2.JPG
photo 1.JPG
BILL___TED_2.jpg
image-536.jpg
image-929.jpg
There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

This fits in front on the backboard decal and slips on easily with a bracket, no tools required.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/Mezelmods
image-929.jpgimage-929.jpgimage-536.jpgimage-536.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Looks good.

#3 10 years ago

Are you selling these?

#5 10 years ago

Ordered! Glad you made these, like everyone else I feel like the EC should of been bigger and really looking forward to this mod like the twistnado, another great job!

#6 10 years ago

Simple yet, very nice. Good work.

#7 10 years ago

Hate to be picky but, I would love to see a shot from a little further away if you could. If not, that's ok.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Hate to be picky but, I would love to see a shot from a little further away if you could. If not, that's ok.

From a guy originally from Ottawa Illinois, of course. I am heading to my buddies in 45 minutes.

#9 10 years ago

Nice Mod! I will defenetely buy one of these when I get my machine, has that Australian guy copied this one from you yet??

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

Nice Mod! I will defenetely buy one of these when I get my machine, has that Australian guy copied this one from you yet??

no I haven't and won't and I just expressed my version of the AC/DC block differently - nothing wrong with choice and Tim actually made a positive comment.

and nice work Tim, the mod is really effective

#11 10 years ago

Ready to manufacture!

After of course the MET cemetery :0)

#12 10 years ago

I have one on order. Thanks for another nice looking mod.

#13 10 years ago

Awesome Tim!

BILL___TED_2.jpgBILL___TED_2.jpg
#14 10 years ago

I really like this one. Looks like it belongs there.

Post edited by callmesteam : Photos posting in landscape view

photo 1.JPGphoto 1.JPG photo 2.JPGphoto 2.JPG
#15 10 years ago

More views.
image-775.jpgimage-775.jpgimage-906.jpgimage-906.jpg

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

More views.

image-775.jpg 263 KB

image-906.jpg 192 KB

is the plastic translucent? would it be possible to light from the inside? that may look even better -- well done

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from pindome:

is the plastic translucent? would it be possible to light from the inside? that may look even better -- well done

It's translucent green. I think the spotlight does a good job already. It has so many segments it would be really tough. Believe me, I thought about it.

#18 10 years ago

Wow, your WOZ is filling up!

#19 10 years ago

Translucent? Didn't think it was possible to print with translucent plastic. Looks great!

#20 10 years ago

Ordered one. You can stop with the mods now, Tim...unless you want to chip in to help with funding a divorce attorney for me.

#21 10 years ago

I will receive my Standard WOZ late next week and I am interested in this. Your information states "Installation: Slip over the backboard, no tools required". That good. But where does this spotlight come from? Does that require some hookup? I have never seen a WOZ in person so I am just asking.

#22 10 years ago

sorry if I missed this but how does it mount?

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from jamesdeloris:

I will receive my Standard WOZ late next week and I am interested in this. Your information states "Installation: Slip over the backboard, no tools required". That good. But where does this spotlight come from? Does that require some hookup? I have never seen a WOZ in person so I am just asking.

The spotlight is already there, lighting up an image on the backboard decal.

Quoted from TaylorVA:

sorry if I missed this but how does it mount?

It has a 'clip' that slips over the backboard and into the back of the city. It 'hangs' there.

#24 10 years ago

Thanks for the information concerning the light. I believe I want one.

#25 10 years ago

Looks great. Just ordered.

#26 10 years ago

I will get a picture with the clip. On the second machine we only pulled the playfield glass off and did not have to pull the playfield to get it installed.

#27 10 years ago

By the way...why don't you sell these mods on Ebay as well? I'd think there's even greater exposure over there. Just wondering... I figure it's probably their outrageous fees that keep you away, and for that I couldn't blame you!

#28 10 years ago

Here's a pic a the prototype bracket. Final version is printed in translucent green. It really does not matter because it is hidden. It slips nicely over the backboard without even pulling the playfield out.

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Here's a pic a the prototype bracket. Final version is printed in translucent green. It really does not matter because it is hidden. It slips nicely over the backboard without even pulling the playfield out.

image-192.jpgimage-192.jpg

#30 10 years ago

Looks good thanks.

#31 10 years ago

Must. Get. 3. D. Printer.

#32 10 years ago

Merry Christmas....
image-795.jpgimage-795.jpg

#33 10 years ago

Received my notification that "The City" and cemetery arch have shipped. Wow, that was fast. Already installed the twistnado and Met speakers. They look and work great. Great quality mods for sure. Looking forward to others.

#34 10 years ago

Mrs_ MEZELmods is kicking butt in the shipping department.

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Merry Christmas....

Which one's mine? You shipped it today...still waiting on the twistnado!

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Merry Christmas....

image-795.jpg 242 KB

Haha! Awesome!

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

The guy below you is my LED man. Just got more leds in yesterday so I am sure he will get back to work after the holidays.

We just finished for the day, finally can relax.

#38 10 years ago

Looks natural and like it really belongs on the game.

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Should be able to knock these out this week. Had to pack up my workspace so we could use the dining room table for Christmas dinner, haha...

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from callmesteam:

Should be able to knock these out this week. Had to pack up my workspace so we could use the dining room table for Christmas dinner, haha...

Nothing says Christmas like daddy fiddling away making things for grown men's toys and the crunch of solder in the cranberry sauce.

#41 10 years ago

The size of this mod is 12.5cm by 9.2 cm for those that were asking.

#42 10 years ago

The city is a 'similar' likeness to the LCD multiball picture. Its just cylinder and spheres.

photo-2.JPGphoto-2.JPG

#43 10 years ago

All,

Want to make sure you know there is another option for the city. Matt from Back Alley Creations has one. It fits easily with double stick tape and is a resemblance to one of the scenes in the movie of the city. This is molded with translucent green resin.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/back-alley-woz-mods-for-sale#post-1337155

As I mentioned above, mine was designed to look more like the multi-ball screen. Mine is 3d printed using translucent green PLA.

#44 10 years ago

Received my city today. Obviously, this should have come from the factory. I didn't think it would be that noticeable in the game but it really stands out because of its color and quality. Photos do not do it justice. Now, if it would be possible to find a way to have it light up.

#45 10 years ago

Also received and installed mine today within a minute, looks amazing and goes great with the twistnado, another great mod and I like Mrs. MEZELmods touch on the invoice, not only was mine the first order (I wake up and browse the forum in my morning routine) and also a holiday greeting, great touch Mrs. MEZELmods!

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

All,
Want to make sure you know there is another option for the city. Matt from Back Alley Creations has one. It fits easily with double stick tape and is a resemblance to one of the scenes in the movie of the city. This is molded with translucent green resin.
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/back-alley-woz-mods-for-sale#post-1337155
As I mentioned above, mine was designed to look more like the multi-ball screen. Mine is 3d printed using translucent green PLA.

...and you're a class act for bringing the competition's product to light. Takes balls, and I'm glad I bought one from you! (Full disclosure: Bought one from him, too, since I haven't decided which one I like best yet!)

Keep up the good work!

#47 10 years ago
Quoted from redmamanora:

Now, if it would be possible to find a way to have it light up.

Curious about everyone's opinion. Should the city flash, or always be on?

#48 10 years ago

I like the way Tmezel used a clip versus tape but both are great looking mods. I have bought both and can't wait to get them.

#49 10 years ago
Quoted from callmesteam:

Curious about everyone's opinion. Should the city flash, or always be on?

Either way would work for me.

#50 10 years ago

There's enough going on visually in this game. I think the city should always be on.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.95
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 24.50
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

13,000 (OBO)
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 91.00
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-mod-the-city-mezelmods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.