Glory-Hole.jpg
image-834.jpg
IMG_4711.JPG
923998_250778705122755_1163051344_s.jpg
Screen Shot 2014-05-16 at 10.46.19 PM.png
IMG_2187.JPG
image-718.jpg
image-238.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Geremy13.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 9 years ago

WOW, don't I feel like the fool.......

didn't even know about this one.... But Tmezel mods has done me well in the past. And MK6PIN is a good source of information.... thus, .........me feeling like a fool.

I want one!...... I suppose I will just have to wait in line now. Damn!

#50 9 years ago

MK6PIN,,,,,, I trusted your judgment and requested RED as well.......

Now you have me thinkin'

Hmmmmmmmmm.... I suppose I will have plenty of time to decide. Now, I have to go check my e-mail to see if that time is NOW!

Red, Green, Red, Green,,,,

what to do...

I suppose I will just have to defer to the wife. She always makes the right decision.......

#57 9 years ago

Whooo,, Hoooo....!

Product back in stock. Placed order just now. Can't wait to see and install. MezelMods has always done me well.

Only problem is... during order placing, I always have two options: 'Checkout Now'.. or ' Keep Shopping'.... and I can't help but hit the 'Keep Shopping' button....

.... but my wife just walked in so I have to checkout now........

#75 9 years ago
Quoted from mrs_mezelmods:

Awww- shucks, thanks for the glowing reviews :0) More cookies for you!!

Hey, I love COOKIES!.....

........... please include these with my order. It will be easier for me to explain to the wife.

1 week later
#83 9 years ago
Quoted from mrs_mezelmods:

Winkie Update: We had a production hiccup which is pushing out shipment of the next round of orders until Wednesday, June 4. Those of you who ordered on May 21 will get your about 3-5 days beyond our original expectation (we had expected 7-10 days fulfillment time).
Thanks for being patient with us!

Hey, I just got mine today!...... so maybe they are 'shipping' themselves (those crazy 'Winkie's!)...

Now if I can just get it to install itself ..............

#87 9 years ago

ok,,, Winkie is installed........

looks good........ again, I spent time making everything perfect so it took me a little more than most. But hey, that's just me. It appears to work GREAT!.... and very much appreciated......

I also got the Emerald City... now this is pretty simple and shouldn't take even the most perfectionist fella more than 3 minutes..... but I will have to say, that the U bracket that was supplied, was not channeled. There was no way this was going to work. Probably a simple mistake, but just didn't happen. Thought I was going to break the clamp on the city a few times before realizing that the bracket had no channel ..........

Looks good anyways. Doesn't really need the U bracket... nothing is going to hit it anyways.

Very happy.............

#91 9 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

The u clip fits tight on the city clip. There is not an extra slot in it.

Ummm.... no it doesn't. If you read my post you will see how happy I am with your products that I have purchased but mine does not connect to the City. NO need to send another one. Just a comment on the installation to help out other pinsiders.

per your instructions:

<<<2. With City still on backboard, note where U bracket should be attached. The U
bracket slides into the green bracket on the back of the City to keep it in place. Make
sure to position the U bracket so that it will allow the green bracket from the city to
slide inside.>>>

Mine simply doesn't 'slide into the green bracket to keep it in place'.... (figured there was a slot since it didn't).

Maybe i did something wrong. No worries though, the City looks great and doesn't seem to need it anyway. The existing City clip seems to be holding it into place.

Thanks

1 week later
#96 9 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

Mine fits fine, but the double-sided tape isn't sticking. I am going to have to use something else. Definitely no big deal. The new lighted tornado looks good and works perfectly.

Very smart move. My U channel thingy doesn't fit at all. But I am not worried about it. But I have noticed the 'City' moving around and such...

So I will try the double-sided tape as well. My U thingy doesn't work.. but I have just receitved another mod that has double sided tape (extra) that I will use. Didn't really worry about it much, but now that it's moving around... I will try it.

#98 9 years ago

Dear Mezel Mods.....

Excellent customer service as always. And thus far every product we have purchased from your company has been excellent as well.

I appreciate your interest in our satisfaction. But truly we are satisfied already. Don't really need a replacement....

Of course if everybody does not know this already.... we can all enjoy the great products from mezelmods.com

Check them out.... good stuff... Really good stuff.

1 month later
#114 9 years ago

Ummm.....

I have to comment EXCELLENT customer service. I have the Winkie Mod.. and had an issue. I DID NOT read this post until today so did not know there were any issues anyways.

BUT,, contacted Kristen yesterday for other reasons and brought up my Winkie mod thing, and she is taking care of it immediately.

I'm impressed with the customer service, as I didn't even know anybody else had an issue.

MEZEL MODS.....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

13,000 (OBO)
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 91.00
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Geremy13.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-lit-winkie-installedawesome?tu=Geremy13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.