Topic Stats

• 98 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by JR_Pinball
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

WOZ PHOF 9-17-13-429.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinchroma.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 6 years ago

This is a 5 volt board. Likely either 15 or 18. Shoot me your phone number in a pm and I'll call you and get it squared away.

#35 6 years ago

I forwarded the request for a replacement board. One should arrive Tuesday

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Yea. Service is fine. But for me boards go out every single week. The game is getting a ton of visibility for always being broken. I've taken it to shows and it breaks there. I emailed JJP about a more permanent fix for my machine but no one responds.

You haven't emailed me? The permanent fix is to replace the 3 constant problem boards with the 7 volt boards and the problem is rectified. We have not had a single 7 volt board fail.

#50 6 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Yes, this is the outcome that would make me happy. Unfortunately when I asked Lloyd about it, I was told it was over his pay grade so I had to contact Jack - and no response there.

Are you able to help me get an entire set replaced and new power supply?

Is the power supply bad? Have you received any 7 volt boards? The lights going bad aren't a factor of the power supply. A few 7v boards in the normal trouble spots will rectify the problems permanently. That's the fix for all machines.

#61 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Relax! My WOZ made in late Sept has had zero issues (I assume that all the games now have the upgraded boards)

They do.

#66 6 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

Alex, did you get my PM? Is there a way to get the 3 replacement 7 volt boards you spoke of earlier to replace the constant failing boards?

Only if the boards are currently dead. It doesn't effect all boards.

#69 6 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

Very smart move. The same thing happened with the Tesla S automobile. They had a limited edition come out first and those folks had lots of issues. Not downing JJP at all, just saying that it's smart to wait until the bugs are worked out. I may do the same thing with the Hobbit for my own comfort.
By the way, I got a shipment notice for some cables and GI boards. I was only expecting cables. I'm hoping to solve the issues this week as I haven't been able to try 1.22. Thanks Alex if you had anything to do with the boards.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinchroma.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside