Topic Stats

• 98 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by JR_Pinball
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

WOZ PHOF 9-17-13-429.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider concretehardt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#43 6 years ago
Quoted from Mantra:

I would hope JJP would replace your GI boards with the new design. Assuming the small GI boards are the ones always dieing I would think JJP would take care of you. Shoot call Jack directly I bet you get what you need. Good luck I hope you get it dialed in.

Agreed shoot Jack or Lloyd An email, it seems that the new light boards are the ticket mine has had no issues.

#60 6 years ago
Quoted from jamesdeloris:

Well now I am starting to get worried. I am expecting to get a NIB WOZ Standard later this month. Is this what I can expect? I don't want to go through the Avengers thing again. Is it worth the chance?

Relax! My WOZ made in late Sept has had zero issues (I assume that all the games now have the upgraded boards)

#71 6 years ago

how can you tell the new boards apart from the old? are they marked?

1 week later
#96 6 years ago

So to tell the diffrence between the old and newly redesigned boards... Old boards have black body's on the LED new have white body's? Any other way of telling them apart?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Machine - For Sale
Mount Dora, FL
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 11,500.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider concretehardt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside