Topic Stats

• 98 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by JR_Pinball
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

WOZ PHOF 9-17-13-429.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 6 years ago

I would either post that on the JJP message board if you're on there, or submit a ticket with this picture. It looks like an RGB board blew out for you. Can't imagine what else would cause that, but I'm an idiot, so what do I know?

#51 6 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Are you able to help me get an entire set replaced and new power supply?

I don't think anybody can do that. You'll most likely have to do what we all have been doing. Every time something goes, you replace it. And you can rest easy in the fact that you'll probably upgrade most of your machine before the one year warranty is up. It'll be like having a new machine a whole year after you bought it!

(And btw...don't get pissed off at me - I'm right there with you. I've got 3 tickets open at the moment!)

#80 6 years ago
Quoted from sfish:

How long do they take to get? Been waiting a few days.

This depends where you live. I'm in Jersey, so next day. You're in MN, so you should just have Lloyd walk a set over to you...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside