Topic Stats

• 355 posts
  • 91 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by arcadenerd925
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 9 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

WOZLED.jpg
IMAG0070.jpg
photo (6).JPG
219091-i.jpg
IMG_0611.JPG
IMG_0604.JPG
get-attachment.aspx1.jpg
get-attachment.aspx.jpg
Screen Shot 2014-03-18 at 7.23.08 PM.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 6S3NC3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#60 5 years ago

I just spoke to Jen and the new boards are in the final testing phase. In 3 weeks (ETA) all games made will have the new boards and Jack hopes this will solve the issues they are having. I just wanted to pass this info on and I did not have time to see if anyone else posted this.

#72 5 years ago

I went to Modern pinball over the weekend in the Manhattan. They had a WOZ on site. First time I have seen the pin in person. My girl was with me. When you look at this pin in person, it makes all other games look kind of cheap. My girl, who has never played pinball in her life..could not stop playing it. It is jam packed with stuff. I have watched videos of the pin and not a fan of the movie or pin at all. Once i have seen this pin in person that all has changed. Jack will figure this all out Im sure. And his support is great (from what the op told me at Modern). The only problem with his pin is the LED's get stuck on. A quick on off cycle will unstick them the op said. The new boards that are being tested will fix all of this Im sure. Even with the current problem this pin had more plays on it that any other game in the place. They have about 30 great pins in very good shape to play. This is why Jack is still pumping out pins. When the fix is complete im sure everyone with the issues will get the new board.

1 month later
#327 5 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

My machine light usually all lock up suddenly in mid-game so how do this

Take a video and post it for help with your problem.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Des Moines, IA
$ 265.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 44.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Forever
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 6S3NC3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside