• Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wingmonk.gif
NO_fingerwag1.gif
clickme.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JerseyJack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#11 11 years ago

Gas prices are down...I would guess the game price will go up enough to compensate for any rise in shipping costs if you wanted to re-ship the game next year.

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Welcome back Jack! I hope you had a great vacation to the motherland.

Thanks - It was my first visit, really great. We picked up a distributor there too.

#49 11 years ago

This is a silly thread. Of. Ourse it's me!

Not sure it's a great idea to resell something you have not even received yet. I don't want to be the Pinball Police.

Erik H has no JJP game to sell either.

Jack

#53 11 years ago

Probably sorry that it really is me.

#57 11 years ago

I've received about 30+ emails overnight from people about a "seller" of ECLEWOZ at under market price.

Apparently the range of thought is from how can someone sell their place in line to its a scam.

I have not done a lot of thinking about this as this is the very first time that someone posted a game for sale. Almost all of the emails to me said this; "if someone transfers a game in a sale and JJP needs to get involved, put that person at the end of the line"

Many others said to charge a transfer fee too, which I am not.

Again, I don't want to get involved, but I am, obviously. Im going to listen to my customer base and I will put a trader/new buyer at the end of the line.

Yesterday I heard that a ECLEWOZ sold for $8600 plus freight from a distributor. Why would one sell here for $7000 - I don't know and I don't know if I should care as long as its not a scam.

Anyway, do I need to develop a "policy" on a traded game before delivery......I guess so. If the game is sold/swapped and we need to be involved, that is redirected ownership, redirected freight, the new buyer goes to the end of the line for delivery.

If we need to drop-ship the game to a different address, add $500 as well.

Pre-orders were for buyers, not for speculators before taking delivery. It was not the futures market. After delivery you can do whatever you want without me in the middle, that is, sell it, trade it, cut it in half with a chain saw.....it's yours.

Like it or not, this is my response based on advice from our customer base. If you have a question if the seller is legit, call me.

By the way, we are building 10 games at the moment that will find their way onto location in July. Building about 50 in August and then good production numbers into September with real games shipping.....that's a timeline update too. Thanks.....Jack

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 91.00
$ 5.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JerseyJack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-le-for-sale?tu=JerseyJack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.