You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wingmonk.gif
NO_fingerwag1.gif
clickme.gif

This topic is closed.

There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 11 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

Ban time then, IMO.

Agreed.

#52 11 years ago

Welcome to Pinside Jack. I can't wait til your second pin, as that will most likely be my first NIB pin. Hope you give the same payment plan option on pin 2, that would make my decision a lot easier

#53 11 years ago

Probably sorry that it really is me.

#54 11 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJack:

Probably sorry that it really is me.

Why? We are super glad to have you here.

#55 11 years ago

I am Sparticus!
No, I am Sparticus!

#56 11 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJack:

This is a silly thread. Of. Ourse it's me!
Not sure it's a great idea to resell something you have not even received yet. I don't want to be the Pinball Police.
Erik H has no JJP game to sell either.
Jack

We all acknowledged troll status, but liar and potential scammer? This is a "gots to go situation"

#57 11 years ago

I've received about 30+ emails overnight from people about a "seller" of ECLEWOZ at under market price.

Apparently the range of thought is from how can someone sell their place in line to its a scam.

I have not done a lot of thinking about this as this is the very first time that someone posted a game for sale. Almost all of the emails to me said this; "if someone transfers a game in a sale and JJP needs to get involved, put that person at the end of the line"

Many others said to charge a transfer fee too, which I am not.

Again, I don't want to get involved, but I am, obviously. Im going to listen to my customer base and I will put a trader/new buyer at the end of the line.

Yesterday I heard that a ECLEWOZ sold for $8600 plus freight from a distributor. Why would one sell here for $7000 - I don't know and I don't know if I should care as long as its not a scam.

Anyway, do I need to develop a "policy" on a traded game before delivery......I guess so. If the game is sold/swapped and we need to be involved, that is redirected ownership, redirected freight, the new buyer goes to the end of the line for delivery.

If we need to drop-ship the game to a different address, add $500 as well.

Pre-orders were for buyers, not for speculators before taking delivery. It was not the futures market. After delivery you can do whatever you want without me in the middle, that is, sell it, trade it, cut it in half with a chain saw.....it's yours.

Like it or not, this is my response based on advice from our customer base. If you have a question if the seller is legit, call me.

By the way, we are building 10 games at the moment that will find their way onto location in July. Building about 50 in August and then good production numbers into September with real games shipping.....that's a timeline update too. Thanks.....Jack

#58 11 years ago

So $7000 + shipping + $500 change of address = Maybe $7750ish. Still no too terrible

#59 11 years ago

Thanks Jack. )

#60 11 years ago

What I don't understand is why the seller is buying a normal WOZ when that also has a topper which will likely be at least as high as the ECLEWOZ topper. Sounds fishy to me. I won't believe that the sale was made unless the buyer comes forward and is a respected and trusted member of the pinball community.

Also, I hope that JJP don't charge people who have to move house before delivery. That could affect a few genuine people.

FS: My ECLEWOZ #909 - £4500 ono

(EDIT - Now sold)

#61 11 years ago

Jack, you seem like a pretty cool guy. Thanks for posting here too!

#62 11 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJack:

By the way, we are building 10 games at the moment that will find their way onto location in July. Building about 50 in August and then good production numbers into September with real games shipping.....

Jack,

I'm assuming games will be fulfilled in roughly the order that they were purchased. In my case, that was on January 9, 2011. Seeing as how there were no distributors at the time, I obviously purchased the game directly from JJP. I'm wondering if an individual like me will get a game from one of the very early runs, or if distributor orders will get priority.

#63 11 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJack:

By the way, we are building 10 games at the moment that will find their way onto location in July. Building about 50 in August and then good production numbers into September with real games shipping.....that's a timeline update too.

What are "good production numbers"? 50 in August means 950 LEs left to build. Are you ready to guarantee that all of the LEs are out by the end of 2012, or are those that didn't jump in more than a year ago looking at rolling into 2013?

#64 11 years ago
Quoted from chocky909:

What I don't understand is why the seller is buying a normal WOZ when that also has a topper which will likely be at least as high as the ECLEWOZ topper. Sounds fishy to me. I won't believe that the sale was made unless the buyer comes forward and is a respected and trusted member of the pinball community.
Also, I hope that JJP don't charge people who have to move house before delivery. That could affect a few genuine people.
FS: My ECLEWOZ #909 - £4500 ono
(EDIT - Now sold)

There really is no winning with the pinball community. I felt that selling the game for $7,000 was a fair price. If I sold for more I would be accused of being greedy. My motivation has been perfectly clear - I have no need for an LE! The game sold quickly to a local buyer. He is a pinsider and if he wants to verify the purchase that's fine by me.

#65 11 years ago

kapper, you did nothing wrong. Not whatsoever.

#66 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

kapper, you did nothing wrong. Not whatsoever.

I agree completely.

#67 11 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJack:

This is a silly thread. Of. Ourse it's me!
Not sure it's a great idea to resell something you have not even received yet. I don't want to be the Pinball Police.
Erik H has no JJP game to sell either.
Jack

All I know is my game is not for sale. Although I do hope you carve out some time on your calendar to be at our opening party when the game is delivered in New Orleans! : )

#68 11 years ago

I'm closing this thread. The sale was legitimate.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

13,000 (OBO)
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 91.00
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-le-for-sale/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.