You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wingmonk.gif
NO_fingerwag1.gif
clickme.gif

This topic is closed.

There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 11 years ago

Up for sale is a soon to be shipped (hopefully) WOZ LE. My machine is 100% paid for and was ordered in June 2011.

Price is $7,000 firm.

Payment must be received by 6/30/12.

Once buyer is selected and payment is received, we will get on the phone with Jen at JJP and have the machine transferred into your name.

I will provide any documentation that I have to any selected buyer in advance of any payment.

Machine will be sold to first buyer to contact me via PM and make payment arrangements.

I'm buying a non-LE version of the game to take this machines place. I don't have the ceiling height for the topper and the remainder of the extra items that the LE provides are not very important to me.

#2 11 years ago

good deal for someone, 500 less and jumps the line.

#3 11 years ago

I've been looking for this, just paid for my XM LE so have to think if its possible.

#4 11 years ago

I don't understand did you pay in full for this pin?

#5 11 years ago

Rai,

He paid for it in full. He just wants to transfer it to someone else.

#6 11 years ago

Rai, almost everybody paid in full by now with the payment plan. The payment plan was just spread over a few months.
I am sure that anybody that wants an LE could work this out with the seller and JJP directly.

#7 11 years ago

Sorry he did say that.

#8 11 years ago

The only thing that is due for most is the shipping cost (likely about $300).

#9 11 years ago

Shipping rates next year could go up : )

#10 11 years ago

Pinball was a pre-order in June 2011. Payments were required to be made in installments. Machine was paid in full in December 2011.

Buyer will need to pay for shipping.

#11 11 years ago

Gas prices are down...I would guess the game price will go up enough to compensate for any rise in shipping costs if you wanted to re-ship the game next year.

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJack:

Gas prices are down...I would guess the game price will go up enough to compensate for any rise in shipping costs if you wanted to re-ship the game next year.

Welcome back Jack! I hope you had a great vacation to the motherland.

#13 11 years ago

I'm sure the topper would be removeable, and the non LE version is $6500 (or did it go up now too?). The last of the LE's went for $7500 and I thought some dealers said the price would be $8000 when they get them in stock.

You would be better off keeping it and removing the topper when it gets there. The topper probably will not fit under my ceiling tiles either.

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

I'm sure the topper would be removeable, and the non LE version is $6500 (or did it go up now too?). The last of the LE's went for $7500 and I thought some dealers said the price would be $8000 when they get them in stock.
You would be better off keeping it and removing the topper when it gets there. The topper probably will not fit under my ceiling tiles either.

I think his point is that he wants to get the $500 extra back in cash.

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Welcome back Jack! I hope you had a great vacation to the motherland.

Thanks - It was my first visit, really great. We picked up a distributor there too.

#16 11 years ago

Game is sold! Thanks for looking.

Selling it was mutually beneficial. I pocketed $500 towards my purchase of the non-LE, I saved a local pinball fan some money and Jack is about to sell another game.

All good.

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJack:

I was going with "Act Now!" : )

#19 11 years ago

Good deal kapper. Everybody wins.

#20 11 years ago

I'm ok with that too it was gonna be too much at one time and I still have Predator pin on order, really great and crazy time for pinball.

#21 11 years ago

If another one cancels and I can take a late delivery with payment plan email me.

#22 11 years ago

Good deal! Congrats on the sale!

clickme.gifclickme.gif

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJack:

Thanks - It was my first visit, really great. We picked up a distributor there too.

Stop working on vacation!

#24 11 years ago

That was fast...

where's that SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!! pic when ya need it? lol.

#25 11 years ago

Non LE for the Win!

#26 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Stop working on vacation!

He's already back from Italy.... Let the man work!

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJack:

Welcome to pinside Jack.Are you the real JerseyJack?

#28 11 years ago
Quoted from scooter:

Welcome to pinside Jack.Are you the real JerseyJack?

Yes, that is the real Jersey Jack.

LTG

#29 11 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Yes, that is the real Jersey Jack.

LTG

Sorry for the silly question,Just wanted to make sure and its really good to have you here!

#30 11 years ago

So is this a reverse shazaam since it was less than "sticker" price? How does it work when it's a great deal?

#31 11 years ago

How do you know that's the real Jersey Jack?? When I asked him about Pinside at Allentown he told me he doesn't go on the Forums.

NO_fingerwag1.gifNO_fingerwag1.gif

#32 11 years ago

ShaWoz!

#33 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

How do you know that's the real Jersey Jack?? When I asked him about Pinside at Allentown he told me he doesn't go on the Forums.

My opinion is it is not JJ. would be kewl if it was...likely it is not though.

#34 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I wonder if you misunderstood, because he most certainly has posted at RGP.

Quoted from Pinballdad:

My opinion is it is not JJ. would be kewl if it was...likely it is not though.

Why do you say that? I mean, it may not be, but why do you think it "likely" it is not Jack?

#35 11 years ago

It is Jack i forwarded this thred to him.

#36 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Jack has said on the WOZ group that it is him on Pinside. I've also seen him mention a Pinside thread on the WOZ group.

#37 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

It is the real Jersey Jack. I asked him on the WOZ newsgroup a few weeks ago.

#38 11 years ago

Would the real Jersey Jack please stand up. Jack needs some karma points!

#39 11 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJack:

Let's be clear: It was not a vacation. It was a business trip because JJ picked up a new distributor. Just because he had fun, doesn't mean he can't write off most of his expenses.
Howie

#40 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

That was true -when you talked to him then.

Some time has passed and things have changed since then.

LTG

#41 11 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

spfxted said:

That was true -when you talked to him then.

Some time has passed and things have changed since then.

LTG []

You talked with him May 4th or 5th, he joined Pinside May 10th.

LTG

#42 11 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

It is Jack i forwarded this thred to him.

Of course you did.

#43 11 years ago

I think the "pinball celebrities" like Jack, Gene, Gary and some of the Stern guys should be verified by the moderators. That is what is done on most sports boards anyway (if there is a player that likes to post the mods confirm the player is who they say they are and they are generally ignored until they are confirmed as being the real deal). Doesn"t matter to me of course, just a thought.

#44 11 years ago
Quoted from kapper:

Game is sold! Thanks for looking.
Selling it was mutually beneficial. I pocketed $500 towards my purchase of the non-LE, I saved a local pinball fan some money and Jack is about to sell another game.
All good.

If it works for you thats all that matters. We all handle our finances differently.

#45 11 years ago

From my experience in the various pinball boards and sports boards that I read, the authenticity of the "celebrity" poster is usually made clear fairly quickly.

In this particular circumstance, it has been confirmed on the WOZ newsgroup by Jack that this is him posting on pinside. Similarly, we all know by now that Pinball_Keefer if Keith Johnson of JJP.
It would be cool if the site could put a certification with their user ID just to make it clear to any new pinsiders that they are legitimately guys from those companies.

#46 11 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I think the "pinball celebrities" like Jack, Gene, Gary and some of the Stern guys should be verified by the moderators.

I don't think it is necessary here.

Jack has already confirmed it is him. Gene has pretty much disappeared. And Stern guys might be under a gag order, none of them has posted on RGP for some time.

LTG

#47 11 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

It would be cool if the site could put a certification with their user ID just to make it clear to any new pinsiders that they are legitimately guys from those companies.

This is a really good idea. Also, it would be good for the site to designate who the retailors/distributors are by a special designation too. When I came back to this site a few months ago after a multi year absence it took me a bit to figure out who the distributors were.

#48 11 years ago

You talked with him May 4th or 5th, he joined Pinside May 10th.
LTG

If that is the case...I stand corrected, sir.

wingmonk.gifwingmonk.gif

#49 11 years ago

This is a silly thread. Of. Ourse it's me!

Not sure it's a great idea to resell something you have not even received yet. I don't want to be the Pinball Police.

Erik H has no JJP game to sell either.

Jack

#50 11 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJack:

Erik H has no JJP game to sell either.

Ban time then, IMO.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 16.95
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 91.00
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-le-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.