Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 62 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by DaveH
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago

JJP had offered a possible fix but I can't try it until Friday as I'm out of town - no problem with the nice people at JJP.

#52 9 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Awesome!
I hope it fixes the music issue (where the music will stop playing in the middle of ball?)

Are you sure you are not having the usual mini-jack connector problem at the back of the motherboard?...

#53 9 years ago

This game has a clock right? I think it needs a wacky midnight mode or something that just gets really weird.

Maybe:
A totally random light show that doesnt make any sense but looks neat.

On flipper is no hold, the other is weak and it changes the entire game.

Some kind of wacky gameplay where the castle door opens, you lock a ball there, then the winkie guard drops and you can lock a ball there, and then maybe the wizard saucer and the crystal ball for locks and then a 5 ball multiball in this mode via an old school method of locking balls as I described....something just totally weird.

#54 9 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

This game has a clock right? I think it needs a wacky midnight mode or something that just gets really weird.
Maybe:
A totally random light show that doesnt make any sense but looks neat.
On flipper is no hold, the other is weak and it changes the entire game.
Some kind of wacky gameplay where the castle door opens, you lock a ball there, then the winkie guard drops and you can lock a ball there, and then maybe the wizard saucer and the crystal ball for locks and then a 5 ball multiball in this mode via an old school method of locking balls as I described....something just totally weird.

Sounds fun and great idea!

1 week later
#55 8 years ago
Quoted from Crrispy:

Are you sure you are not having the usual mini-jack connector problem at the back of the motherboard?...

no...I'm not sure. Every once and a while, the music will stop playing. But, it starts again right away with the next ball.

#56 8 years ago
Quoted from Crrispy:

Is this the issue? I havent ventured to open the chassi in the bottom of the cabinet yet, Ive just been running the sound test while I unplug and plug in the connector till I get it to sound right. Whats the fix for this? Is there a write up some where?

3 weeks later
#57 8 years ago

I wonder if there will be more code updates or if 4.11 is the last one.

#58 8 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

I wonder if there will be more code updates or if 4.11 is the last one.

I thought I read a few weeks (maybe two month's) ago that there would be at least one more code update according to Keith but nothing major.

The code as it stands is amazing but I can think of two things that would make it even better.

1. Make the Crystal Ball modes more interesting: Add some unique rules to them such as hitting certain flashing shots, turn on shots (for lights out) etc.

2. Make the Munchkin Modes more interesting: Something unique like above, hit flashing shots, etc.

#59 8 years ago

doubtful

#60 8 years ago

I would like to be able to control the volume with the outside buttons......The ones they used for headphone jacks...

I know you can open the door.. But seems to be a simple fix to adapt the outside ones maybe. ???

Thoughts if anyone has done this already.... THX>

Nick.

#61 8 years ago

Pinnovators has a nifty outside door volume control kit that looks factory - I really like mine and the 'didn't cost too much. It raises the earphone volume as well

#62 8 years ago

I agree. It's doubtful. I do think there will be another update, but it will be a bug fix and maybe minor polish. You don't make major changes at the end of a software release cycle. You make tweaks that don't destabilize your core.

And if you want to see how far it's come, play an old version of the code. I played one on location recently with an ancient version of code, and I was really surprised how much has been added over the last year and a half.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lancaster, OH
$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-le-code-update/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.