Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by arcadenerd925
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

The right castle door will only open part way. I placed a ticket and Lloyd got right back to me telling me to tighten both set screws. Removed the mini playfield (several times now) and tightened both screws but the door will still only open half way. I can't see any other problems and its been well over a month since Lloyd has responded to my request for help. Was hoping someone out there had an answer.....

Thanks!

#2 4 years ago

I had the same problem (door). The latch was working properly and all the screws were tight. Make sure the spring isn't obstructed. I removed one end of the spring and rotated it making the spring tension tighter. Give it a try. My door is still working properly.

#3 4 years ago

Seems to be a common problem mine did it too. Make sure the bar that turn it is seated properly before re tightening the screws. I loosened both of mine up made sure it was seated snug then retightened. Seemed to fix the problem

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from eyeguypec:

I can't see any other problems and its been well over a month since Lloyd has responded to my request for help.

If the above suggestions don't do it, I'd follow up on the ticket with JJP support, I'm sure they'd be happy to continue the troubleshooting with you.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 156.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside