Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

shit-emoticon.gif
IMAG0448.jpg
picco.jpg
old_yeller.jpg
yawn.gif

This topic is closed.

There are 85 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

Come and get it. Need the cash. Ill buy again later as I always do
$8400 Obo
Its #75
Prefer pick up.
Coasterguy your crazy pin swapper.

#2 10 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

ROFL!!!

I think I just came up with my new solid business plan:
Open a pinball rental facility right next to Coasterguys house!

I'll have one customer and make a killing! Hehe, GLWS dude!

#3 10 years ago

Once the shock wears off they will come...

Good luck as always, nice low number!

I would much rather be a flipper than a swapper!

#4 10 years ago

I'm ready for it! I wore a helmet to work!

#5 10 years ago

WTF, is everyone still in shock? HELLO? I thought this thread would be 6 pages by now...

#6 10 years ago

Waiting for WoZ is like waiting for the Russians to bomb us. After a while you just don't care.

#7 10 years ago

Assuming this is a HUO one, and not NIB, since you have posted you like the game and have not had any of the blown fuses or reset problems that was brought up in another thread awhile ago. Good deal for someone who wants one now.

Or is this a different one, NIB? Either way, GLWS.

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

WTF, is everyone still in shock? HELLO? I thought this thread would be 6 pages by now...

Looks like the point of reaction and shock is now passed us. Just reality. I think with WOZ there will be plenty of buyers who love it. Hopefully one will snatch this up.
At the same point as a wise man told me a long time ago its still just a pinball machine ; )
Gameplay trumps all and if you don't like this style of game that is that.
Coasterguy needs a TZ and TSPP fan to take this off his hands and both parties will be well off.

#11 10 years ago

I am at the point I'd pay more for one I could get within the month than wait another 3-4 months for mine. But would prefer it be NIB.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

How can you be in shock when it is Coasterguy. The same goes for Derek Musket when he sells a game. Some guys just want to play the latest title for a couple weeks and then move on to the next game they have never owned or a game they miss.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

All it'd take is one guy poorly trying to state it's valuable due to so few being available and it will get lots of activity. It will all be people calling him a douchebag but at least it will be active!

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Waiting for WoZ is like waiting for the Russians to bomb us. After a while you just don't care.

Would have been funny if you said that in 1983. But, then you would have had to wait 30 years instead of 3 for WOZ.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Looks like the point of reaction and shock is now passed us. Just reality. I think with WOZ there will be plenty of buyers who love it. Hopefully one will snatch this up.
At the same point as a wise man told me a long time ago its still just a pinball machine ; )
Gameplay trumps all and if you don't like this style of game that is that.
Coasterguy needs a TZ and TSPP fan to take this off his hands and both parties will be well off.

I'm still disappointed... we're still only on page one.

#16 10 years ago

#17 10 years ago

wow, some of you guys go through pins like toilet paper

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Ill buy again later as I always do

You just enjoy paying more the second and third time around

#19 10 years ago

With his add he saw everything in the 1st game lol.

#20 10 years ago

Wake me when this is over....

yawn.gifyawn.gif

#21 10 years ago

Still available ? There's a change blowing in the air.....

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Come and get it. Need the cash. Ill buy again later as I always do
$8400 Obo
Its #75
Prefer pick up.

I was just joking when I said this 4 weeks ago in your unboxing thread

Quoted from Whysnow:

Thanks for sharing and congrats!!!!
Can I call dibs for when you sell

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I was just joking when I said this 4 weeks ago in your unboxing thread

That wasn't a joke.

That constitutes a binding contract, and you are now obligated to buy his WOZ. As proof that it wasn't a joke, you will see in that thread that nobody laughed when you posted that! Why? Because we all knew it would happen!

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

...have not had any of the blown fuses or reset problems that was brought up in another thread awhile ago...

I was wondering how long it would take someone to actually report this issue.

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

I was wondering how long it would take someone to actually report this issue.

Do i keep missing this? I keep hearing about these mythical blowing fuses from non-owners, but am yet to read an actaul post by an owner saying they are having issues...

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Do i keep missing this? I keep hearing about these mythical blowing fuses from non-owners, but am yet to read an actaul post by an owner saying they are having issues...

Because it doesn't exist. A few of the first games off the line had 2 fuses that were installed incorrectly. .5 amp lower than it should have been. New fuses were sent and that was the end of it.

There is also no resetting issue that has been reported and that would have come right to me. Not a single one.

#27 10 years ago

This is a sad day for WOZLE owners..........Another one shipped and another one for sale. "I really love the game but..........."

#28 10 years ago

I'd buy it if you were closer. I want the instant gratification of having one now.

#29 10 years ago

Or a happy day that someone will not have to wait. Pm's responded too thanks guys.

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Because it doesn't exist.

It does. Scope is unknown. Jack said there was no problem with flippers when there was definitely a problem. I doubt you would lie but you have to accept the very real possibility that you aren't told everything that happens.

#31 10 years ago

Provide evidence chuck.

I have access to all the support tickets and I actually set the system up. Something that widespread as you make it out to be surely would have some tracking?

I call bullshit because you can't back it up. It doesn't exist. And I'm quite aware of all issues that exist.

MrDo already made a fool of himself with the same claim and no one stepped in to back up his assertions. If you are going to make blanket statements you better have something to back it up. Otherwise you are just trolling and stirring up shit that doesn't exist.

#32 10 years ago

Now back to the FS thread.

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Provide evidence chuck.
I have access to all the support tickets and I actually set the system up. Something that widespread as you make it out to be surely would have some tracking?
I call bullshit because you can't back it up. It doesn't exist. And I'm quite aware of all issues that exist.
MrDo already made a fool of himself with the same claim and no one stepped in to back up his assertions. If you are going to make blanket statements you better have something to back it up. Otherwise you are just trolling and stirring up shit that doesn't exist.

Alex, I said scope is unknown. There are most definitely problems and you are either uninformed or are lying. I gave the you benefit of doubt but since you claim you know everything maybe I shouldn't.

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I keep hearing about these mythical blowing fuses from non-owners, but am yet to read an actaul post by an owner saying they are having issues...

I'm an actual owner. I can report my machine is not suffering (nor has it ever suffered) blown fuses or resets. Maybe I just got lucky... dunno. Lots of people with obvious agendas that love to spread a bunch of nonsense while claiming to be neutral observers. I take it all with a grain of salt - both pro and con.

#35 10 years ago

I've Never had a blown fuse on mine either.

#36 10 years ago

I'm an owner and I never had a blown fuse nor a reset. I also agree there are a lot of agendas being played... and I too take it with a grain of salt.....for the most part. What I don't like is the outright bullshit.

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

Alex, I said scope is unknown. There are most definitely problems and you are either uninformed or are lying. I gave the you benefit of doubt but since you claim you know everything maybe I shouldn't.

The scope is unknown is project management speak for "I have no fucking idea". Remember what I do for a living. I hear BS from tech folks all day. Unless you have personal knowledge of more than 1 machine and you plan on speaking for the owners than you have no credibility.

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

The scope is unknown is project management speak for "I have no fucking idea". Remember what I do for a living. I hear BS from tech folks all day. Unless you have personal knowledge of more than 1 machine and you plan on speaking for the owners than you have no credibility.

Alex, you've made statements that were "absolute fact" multiple times and you were wrong. You're wrong again. Sorry, that's the truth.

#39 10 years ago

To get a good measure of performance you need more machines out there, in homes & location being used. While people were waiting for the 1st machines some comments were made about weak flippers, GI brightness level, software, waiting for boards, etc.
Get 1000 games out there and wait 6 months and you will have a better idea if it works or has issues.

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

I'm an owner and I never had a blown fuse nor a reset. I also agree there are a lot of agendas being played... and I too take it with a grain of salt.....for the most part. What I don't like is the outright bullshit.

What is the outright bullshit?

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

What I don't like is the outright bullshit.

No doubt. Plenty of that too, but mostly from the same crew so it's easy to spot.

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

I think he refers to people stating that games are breaking down, blowing fuses, resetting when they are not.

#43 10 years ago

...and now we interrupt this usual bullshit with a joke....

old_yeller.jpgold_yeller.jpg

#44 10 years ago

But even when a few fuses are broken, taht does not say anything about the quality.

Lets first wait when 1000 pins are at homes, used on route. And then look at the quality issues.

Even the best quality producers will have some disfunctionals slip trough.

#45 10 years ago

picco.jpgpicco.jpg

#46 10 years ago

Jeeeeh, another stalker...

And yep, you are right, its so obvious that we dont see tons of discussions about this subject.

#47 10 years ago
Quoted from Plungemaster:

Jeeeeh, another stalker...
And yep, you are right, its so obvious that we dont see tons of discussions about this subject.

STALKER.

Plungemaster you really need to make a donation to pinside if you are going to continually troll these for sale threads.

Have a nice day.

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

That the fuses are made from invisiglass.

#49 10 years ago

I thought they looked clearer. Zero glare.

#50 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Dear Alex,

Stop stirring the pot. Stop using my name. The pinball word is far too small to keep these issues a secret and you look more like a fool the harder you try.

I have PLENTY to "back it up with", I had simply chosen to take the high road but, by calling me out in a friend's FS post,you've forced me to respond... (I was only reading to help John with a *BUMP*)

An Operator I know STILL has no GI in his game on location, but the game is not "Down" so it's possible (but not likely) that he hasn't called. The lights went out after TWO days of ownership. As for a couple others... none were "just fuses" like you claim. Three were defective parts in the machine... one at the wizard, one was a bad light board that caused the entire series to go down, and one defective Eddy. Still think I have no info? I'm stopping short of posting machine #'s because A) It's not cool. B) I'm protecting the OWNERS. Some are considering selling their machines and it's up to them to disclose at that time.

Are you also going to deny that JJP has sent employees TO PEOPLE'S HOMES to fix these issues, Alex? Or that no-one has returned to the factory WITH THEIR GAME to get it fixed? Sad if you do because that shows that JJP is providing EXCELLENT customer service. Machines are expected to have issues, but companies rarely step up to the plate like JJP.

Yours truly,
-M

Good Luck with your sale, Coasterguy! Sorry to respond to Alex in your thread, but I don't appreciate people using my name when they are lying to cover facts.

*CoasterGuy Rules Bump!*

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 16.95
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 91.00
$ 24.50
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 85 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-le-available-now and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.