WOZ LE #47 for sale

By brucea1956

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

It has the shaker and Invisiglass. It is new in the box and can ship this week from the factory. I haven't been following pinball as of late because of family issues. And I'm not sure what there selling for, but I thought I would start on Pinside rather than ebay. I don't want to sell it but all of my pins will follow. Any help would be appreciated. Thanx, Bruce

#2 10 years ago
Quoted from brucea1956:

It has the shaker and Invisiglass. It is new in the box and can ship this week from the factory. I haven't been following pinball as of late because of family issues. And I'm not sure what there selling for, but I thought I would start on Pinside rather than ebay. I don't want to sell it but all of my pins will follow. Any help would be appreciated. Thanx, Bruce

Price and location for those interested.

#3 10 years ago

Like I said its ready to ship new in the box. And I haven't been keeping up on any pinball so I don't know what its worth.

#4 10 years ago

Bruce,

First off sorry to hear about your "family issues" but is seems like all of us go through those at some point in life.

I have no interest in WOZ because it is out of my price range but I have seen a lot of post and read a lot about it. Most of the talk I have been seeing is $8,000 to $10,000 for the LE if I remember correctly.

More people will likely chime in but I wanted to give you a heads up before someone offered you a crazy low price for it. You might want to do a little research but I think if it was me and I was looking for a quick sale I would try $8500 to $8700 (or best offer)

#5 10 years ago

8500$ should get some quick interest. good luck!

#6 10 years ago

Need more room.

#7 10 years ago

Location?

#8 10 years ago

The factory. It hasn't shipped yet.

#9 10 years ago

Jersey Jack Pinball factory in New Jersey

#10 10 years ago

Sorry to hear about the family issues. Good luck to you. Moved thread to market place for you OP.

Just out of curiosity, if you are willing to share, what other games are in your collection you may consider moving?

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

Need more room.

I can help you with that.

#12 10 years ago

MB, TZ, Centuar, Bride of Pinbot, Phantom of the Opera, Big Guns, Blackout, Camera Lights Action, Ten Strike Mannequin remake, Corral, Cherry Bell, Ice Cold Beer, a very cherry Odyssey slot machine, Pitch Hitter pitch and bat and about 10 more em's. Everything works and I'm in west Michigan. Thanx for the interest. I will be sorry to see it all go.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from brucea1956:

I will be sorry to see it all go.

I am sorry you ran into some issues. I hope you get it sorted out.

LTG : )

#15 10 years ago

Sorry to read about your family issues Bruce. I hope everything works out for you.
Howie

#16 10 years ago

GLWYS... nice games you have.

#17 10 years ago

Sorry to hear about your issues.
Good luck with sales.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from brucea1956:

MB, TZ, Centuar, Bride of Pinbot, Phantom of the Opera, Big Guns, Blackout, Camera Lights Action, Ten Strike Mannequin remake, Corral, Cherry Bell, Ice Cold Beer, a very cherry Odyssey slot machine, Pitch Hitter pitch and bat and about 10 more em's.

Sorry to hear of troubles, sounds like you have a nice collection. GLWS.

#19 10 years ago

Chin up family more important then machines........can always replace machines but not time with family.........glws

#20 10 years ago

Bruce is a good guy and he's going through a tough time, and i know he'll bounce back. Have no fears in dealing with him. Don't wait around if your thinking about getting one of his games. These will sell quick at a fair price. Todd

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-le-47-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.