Woz JJP parts available after yellow brick last run

By Mnluz

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

I opened a ticked for woz parts 10 days ago.

Planetary pinball has a few parts but not a lot, for stern a d willians there are multiple vendors like Marco and others with a good stock and you can find almost anything.

If the rumors are true, last batch of yellow bricks will be out this year and than it would be the first JJP to be out of production.

Will JJP have parts for it ? Will marco or other vendors ? Or should I buy parts to avoid being stuck with a great piece of art ? It is one of the best puns ever made, would like to keep it forever.

#2 5 years ago
Quoted from Mnluz:

I opened a ticked for woz parts two weeks ago and havent received a reply back.
Planetary pinball has a few parts but not a lot, for stern a d willians there are multiple vendors like Marco and others with a good stock and you can find almost anything.
If the rumors are true, last batch of yellow bricks will be out this year and than it would be the first JJP to be out of production.
Will JJP have parts for it ? Will marco or other vendors ? Or should I buy parts to avoid being stuck with a great piece of art ?

What of parts are you worried about? Switches and coils won’t be an issue. I’d imagine boards will be available for a long time. Castings I don’t know about.

#3 5 years ago

They just renewed the license, doubt this will be the last run.

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

What of parts are you worried about? Switches and coils won’t be an issue. I’d imagine boards will be available for a long time. Castings I don’t know about.

Castle door motor and house motor, light boards, cpu, witch motor and target. Magnets... monkey and palstcs, slingshoot.... specific game parts. Anyone besides JJP carry parts ?

For me it is one of the finest pinball machines of all times, would like to keep it for ever

There are 2 or 3 parts on the JJP store that are out of stock.
My witch mechanism is intermitent and probably will need to replace in the near future.

#5 5 years ago

If you want to order parts from JJP, I suggest contacting Shannon from JJP directly by e-mail ([email protected]).

A few days ago I ordered several small parts for my witch too and it wasn't a problem.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

They just renewed the license, doubt this will be the last run.

That would be great ! Looks like POTC launch is doing well and they already have 4 great pins. If they launch another 2 this year them it would be expected that their first one will be out of the production line for quite same time or forever.

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from KingCat78:

If you want to order parts from JJP, I suggest contacting Shannon from JJP directly by e-mail ([email protected]).
A few days ago I ordered several small parts for my witch too and it wasn't a problem.

Thanks, good to know. Will do it

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from Mnluz:

Thanks, good to know. Will do it

the don't like people stocking up on parts

do you really need all the parts you listed or just for spares?

#9 5 years ago

Dont trust the JJP website. I needed a new set of red slipper flippers and it showed out of stock forever. I finally called and left a message and got a callback. They have had them all along and sold me a pair. They told me the website people are way behind and it is not a priority for them right now with lots of other things going on...

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

the don't like people stocking up on parts
do you really need all the parts you listed or just for spares?

red slipper flippers and witch parts to make it work 100% Again and door motor for backup as one side i already had to change.

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Dont trust the JJP website. I needed a new set of red slipper flippers and it showed out of stock forever. I finally called and left a message and got a callback. They have had them all along and sold me a pair. They told me the website people are way behind and it is not a priority for them right now with lots of other things going on...

Still out of stock, mine broke last week, the left oNE

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from Mnluz:

Still out of stock, mine broke last week, the left oNE

Get the red clear flippers from Bay Area Amusements and take your slippers off the broken one(s), attach them to the new bat(s) and you have new Red Slipper flippers. Use 3M extreme cut to the shape of the slippers to attach them to the flipper bats.

#13 5 years ago

Man. My topper broke years ago and I keep putting off trying to find a replacement. Guess I should reach out.

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

Man. My topper broke years ago and I keep putting off trying to find a replacement. Guess I should reach out.

It is so much easier when you can just look for the part number on the manual and buy it online.

To get the parts I need I will have to get the flipper bat from planetary and The witch parts I will have to call JJP and see if they have it. Hopefully they will have the bats too.

#15 5 years ago

They have the flippers at JJP. I literally just bought mine a week ago. You just have to call. And the dont sell just the slippers, you have to buy the whole set.

#16 5 years ago

I just got a set of flipper bats about 2 weeks ago so just give them a call, it seems to be the best way to get what you need.

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from Mnluz:

red slipper flippers and witch parts to make it work 100% Again and door motor for backup as one side i already had to change.

they stopped making the red ones and now they are black with the red slipper top

I have them in stock if JJP are out

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 16.95
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 5.00
$ 91.00
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-jjp-parts-available-after-yellow-brick-last-run- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.