• Latest reply 11 years ago by mechslave
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

f1ad0663ed0b3cb12cd24f2df443acf5.png
497px-Don_King.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jediturtle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 11 years ago

LOL..OK that's funny. And true...

Quoted from o-din:

By the time Chinese Democracy was finally released nobody cared anymore.

...especially this part. Even the JJP bandwagon guys are probably getting more excited about Hobbit than WOZ at this point. At least a little...

Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to playing a WOZ and seeing it finally come together. I respect the heck out of Jack and what he is doing. I even like the theme, it is a unique choice full of great possibilities. But really, the excitement has fizzled at this point with all of the great recent games and other stuff in the pipeline. It feels a little like this one is getting trampled and left in the dust as old news.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Charles Town, WV

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jediturtle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-is-the-chinese-democracy-of-the-pinball-world?tu=jediturtle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.