3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by ninjabones
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bodacious.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Hi all,
I'm back into pinball after a 35 year break, and loving it. Playing in a few comps, meeting lots of good people, and playing machines that weren't around when I stopped playing (anything after Bally Kiss!) I'm looking at buying my first pin NIB, and it will be my only pin. I'm considering a WOZ, Hobbit or MMR. I want a pin that I won't easily tire of. Due to where I live I don't have access to any of these pins locally. However I've watched many videos, read many reviews and spoken to a few people who own one or more of either. Soooo pinsiders before I outlay a lot of dollars can anyone who has played them all please give me their thoughts. Thanks

#14 3 years ago

Thank you all. Doing a road trip tomorrow to play a WOZ. I think it will be a winner. Appreciate all your feedback.

#21 3 years ago

I played WOZ on the weekend. I also was lucky enough to get to play MB, Tron, and an original MM. I really liked the MM as I'd never played it before. It has amazing flow but I thought in a one pinball home it might get "old". Having said that I can see why people love the machine. I really liked WOZ , and its built like a tank. I really enjoyed the gameplay on it. The only problem I had was I don't love the theme. It didnt irk me as much as I thought it would but I still didn't LOVE it. If WOZ had a theme l loved I think it would nearly be the perfect pinball.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
7,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bodacious.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside