Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCF3265.jpg
DSCF3260.jpg
DSCF3259.jpg
DSCF3254.jpg
DSCF3252.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kahanaohana.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

ok just got woz today. Couple questions if you guys can chime in.

1- whats the latest software? i think mine said 4.11

2- How do you get extra balls? and how do you adjust it in settings to get more? this game is deep and I need all the help I can get.

3-Mr monkey is getting stuck as he goes up towards castle, his left wing is rubbing ever so slightly against door, how to fix/adjust? DSCF3252.JPGDSCF3252.JPG

4-Every once in awhile the left castle door is sticking open, how to fix/adjust? DSCF3254.JPGDSCF3254.JPG

thanks for any help

#2 8 years ago

ok, so to fix my monkey hitting door problem i just added a small piece of foam to back of door, is this acceptable or is there an adjustment? Heres a pic. When capture dorothy light is lit the ball stops on magnet but money drops ball 1/2 the time when trying to pick it up, how to fix? thanks
DSCF3259.JPGDSCF3259.JPG

#8 8 years ago

ok, monkey hitting door fixed. The monkey cant pick up ball though. Monkey magnet works in test, but it doesnt go close enough to ball to pick it up. How do you adjust to make it go closer to ball so it can pick up?

#10 8 years ago

Lloyd, i tightened/moved things around and monkey seems to be picking up ball better. Is this normal....when dorothy light is lit and you shoot a orbit with a half azz shot, lets say under and pass house but not quite to the pf magnet, the monkey is coming down still even though ball didnt make it there, make sense?

#13 8 years ago

can someone ck theirs for me pls. Light Capture Dorothy light, then roll a weak shot up either orbit not quite making it to the monkey pf magnet. Does the monkey come down? i think hes triggered as ball rolls past optos under house.

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

That's how my works including the last part you mentioned.
OP you might be a much better pinball player than me, but I put mine on 5 ball play and pretty liberal on the extra balls until I had played literally 100's of games. To me, WOZ is quite hard and I wanted to see some of the game play features people kept mentioning and I could hardly ever get to. Than backed down to a little harder later on as I got better and understood the rules. Just a thought and congrats on getting your WOZ!

yes this game is overwhelming with the light show and rules. i dont know what im doing. Light show is the best ever.

#20 8 years ago

OK now im starting to get bummed, another issue. anywhere i tap on playfield or hit flippers, a bell is tinkling and 7 points get scored. video up shortly. any ideas?

#22 8 years ago

Thanks Lloyd, youre on it. ill ck it out.

#24 8 years ago

thanks Lloyd, i found the offending switch firing off. The last thing not working is still this monkey getting false readings, someone mentioned my monkey magnet sensor needs to be adjusted/moved a little. Heres a pic of what i think is it. does this sound right? what to do? thanks
DSCF3260.JPGDSCF3260.JPG

#25 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

This is correct, if the ball does not get grabbed by the magnet on a low inertia shot, the monkey will move up a bit and then back down.
The ball sensor on the backside of the backboard can be moved a little to stop this, but its not necessary as it doesn't affect game play.

did you do this? how did you move it, tape, screws? thanks

#27 8 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

http://www.pinplay.com/20/winged_monkey_misbehaving_wont_pick_up_the_ball_or_picks_up_nothing.html
I had to move mine a lot to find the right spot where it would only trigger when the ball is actually stopped by the magnet, where it was (same as yours) it would trigger as soon as the upper magnet energized. Good luck and be patient.

thanks for this. I never knew about this site.

#28 8 years ago

Ok almost got the game dialed in, it seems to be the monkey magnet sensor that is making my monkey act up. Now today the crystal ball is showing this upside down "4D systems uOLED 96 G2 usd 4d systems 2012" heres a pic, wasuup with that?DSCF3265.JPGDSCF3265.JPG

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Happens when the cable to the crystal ball gets knocked loose. Usually by the force of the vuk shaking the wireform and hitting the cable. Make sure its on snug and reboot the game. Shut the game off, count to 10, turn it back on.

thanks, turned off, back to normal.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 91.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 5.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.50
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kahanaohana.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-help-please?tu=Kahanaohana and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.