Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by ASOA
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flippyd.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 6 years ago
    Quoted from Jakers:

One of the crystal ball modes does this. I believe the mode is called "Lights On".

That only happens for specific moments during gameplay. OP sound like he has a problem with one of the LED boards in the game.

flamehead there is a guide in the WOZ manual that explains how to address lighting board issues. You should read that and then probably call JJP since it’s highly likely you will need to order some parts. If you are under warranty they won’t cost you anything.

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from flamehead:

Thanks flippyd I will start there. Unfortunately the warranty is up

Hopefully it’s just one of the single light boards since those are only about $30. If it’s one of the bigger boards they are $200+.

There are some people on here who know how to repair the lighting boards so that could be an option if replacement cost is too high.

Also what version WOZ is it? There are different boards used in different versions and the original ones are the least reliable.

Good luck! I’ve had LED probs twice now and while annoying it’s a game worth fixing!

#18 6 years ago
    Quoted from flamehead:

When I go to tests and test the leds, I go to ALL LEDS and select white all the leds are white on the PF then when I try the other colors, all the leds go crazy on the PF except on that same board ( the one with 9) that board goes dark

Sounds like you are narrowing down the location, great! Have you contacted JJP yet either by phone or opening a ticket on their web site? At the very least you'll probably need a new cable if that ends up being the problem. Although you can snag a data cable from further downstream in the lighting system to test with.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flippyd.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-help-lighting-going-crazy?tu=flippyd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.