11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wonka.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider txstargazer3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from Ramjet:

Why didn't they use the actual voice clips from the movie?

Because nobody in the movie ever said "Extra Ball"?

#139 11 years ago

I was impressed with the Winged Monkey footage - he looks like an evil little rascal. I also noticed that the clear plastic around the Melting Witch now has some black trees on it which look very cool. This was just after a couple of viewings on my lunch break at work. I can't wait to get home and really check it out. I'm very encouraged with what I see so far. I imagine that with tuned flippers, modes, a proper light show, call outs and music this will be amazing. On top of that, the clips we saw weeks ago of the LCD animations and movie footage will add a new layer to the fun. Oh, and Kieth's rules driving the whole thing! No worries left for me, I am very excited to be on the ECLE list. Jack, continue to take your time and get it just right.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider txstargazer3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-gameplay-video?tu=txstargazer3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.