Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCF3251.jpg
DSCF3244.jpg
DSCF3245.jpg
DSCF3247.jpg
DSCF3248.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kahanaohana.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

I continue to hold down the pinball scene here on the rock. Finally got here today, 3 weeks shipped JJP to Kauai. Now to learn the rules of this confusing game. Love the light show and lcd. This game seems to be built very well. Heres some pics of woz taking a tour on the way home. Definitely the only woz on this island (im the only guy with pins here) If anyone comes to Kauai remember to look me up.

DSCF3248.jpgDSCF3248.jpg

DSCF3247.jpgDSCF3247.jpg

DSCF3245.jpgDSCF3245.jpg

DSCF3244.jpgDSCF3244.jpg

DSCF3251.jpgDSCF3251.jpg

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

Heading to Kauai in November. Any recommendations?

where u staying? i can help.

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

lol your place with the pinballs? haha just kidding but let me know where a good place may be to stay too lol.

if your serious, pm me.

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I wouldn't recommend that unless I knew somebody is in great shape and an experienced hiker. People get airlifted off that trail almost every month...and that's just in the first two miles. You need a permit to go further, and some parts of the trail are pretty hairy. Nice idea...but not for everyone. Like kayaking the na pali coast - that ain't no cakewalk either.

agree 100%. people go there thinking its disneyland. One of the mot beautiful places on earth, but be prepared with water, footwear, etc.

#28 8 years ago

big/little beach are on maui. Yes in poipu i hear they give speeding tickets, people fly through there like theyre on a LA freeway sometimes, and lots of kids are playing running across the street to beach. Everywhere else they're pretty mellow about giving tickets, last thing cops want to do is hassle tourists that are here spending money. Whoever comes out here look me up, im single handedly holding down the pinball scene by myself.

#29 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Scotty -
Glad you like the WOZ ! It took us a while to get things rolling for you and to get it there, thanks for your patience ! It was a pleasure dealing with you and I'm proud to have been the distributor to get the first WOZ to Hawaii... I did have an inquiry from Dubai not too long ago so getting one there would be cool as well ! Glad you're happy with your new game and happy to have you as another satisfied customer !
Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
[email protected]
570-357-0042

first to Kauai, not Hawaii, I know of two on Oahu (Honolulu). See you next purchase.

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

We are not 100% sure yet. I know we are back and forth on Kauai and Maui. We are definitely traveling to the big island and planning on seeing both sides and then from there want to bounce around a little bit. Would love some suggestions and don't mean to thread hijack. Congrats on the WOZ!

pm me with any questions, ive been to each island many times.

#32 8 years ago

2nd day having it and I melted that dam witch! it had it on 5 balls though. Great game with very complicated rules that I love. I had no idea what I was doing till i studied that Bowen tutorial and melt the witch video on youtube. No better light show in pinball.

#34 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Awesome. Now you only have 7 more gems to collect.

in one game your supposed to do all that? impossible, whos done that?

#38 8 years ago
Quoted from wierdeer:

US Kauai, HI
1y 368 5
I continue to hold down the pinball scene here on the rock. Finally got here today, 3 weeks shipped JJP to Kauai. Now to learn the rules of this confusing game. Love the light show and lcd. This game seems to be built very well. Heres some pics of woz taking a tour on the way home. Definitely the only woz on this island (im the only guy with pins here) If anyone comes to Kauai remember to look me up.
i will be be in oahu in a couple weeks staying for a few months. is there anywhere in oahu to play pinbal? would love to hop islands and come show ya how to play that woz i got 588,000 as my high score on woz friend owns it

theres a couple guys with games at home but i dont now of any in the wild, except some beat up nascar at a bar that doesnt really work. Let me know when u want to come over, me and my friend have a few games. You can school us. pm me

#39 8 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

I think I've seen one person on Pinside claiming to have done so. But yes, you are supposed to do all that in one game. I set up my machine for "extra easy", 5 ball, add-a-ball, and the best I've done is 6 gems.
Any Woz owner will be busy for quite some time. Enjoy!

where in menu is extra easy and add a ball? how does add a ball work? thanks, i need that feature.

#42 8 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Go into diagnostics. Go to Install Pre Sets - Go to Game Pre Sets.
LTG : )

thanks, found it.. Finally finished tnplh for the first time. man that throne room is a tough shot for me, i can only hit it with luck.

#44 8 years ago
Quoted from Magic_Mike:

How well do your games hold up with all of the salt water humidity over there?

im far from ocean, i have to take care of things here though. Luckily all my games are in really good shape, even the old 90's williams ones.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 5.00
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 16.95
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.50
$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
13,000 (OBO)
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 91.00
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kahanaohana.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-floated-to-kauai?tu=kahanaohana and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.