Dear Lloyd

Our resident pinball guru Lloyd Olsen answers Pinside readers questions!

Edit this
WOZ Flickers

Letter received on Saturday April 23rd 2016.

Saturday April 23rd 2016

hi Lloyd, i bought my woz new last year sep. Two months later the light started flickering. I would jiggle wires and sometimes it would go away. Frank sent me a couple gi boards and new cables and it went away for awhile but it always comes back. I jiggle wires and sometimes I can get it to go away. The game is unplayable when it happens. Frank is sending out another couple gi boards and cables. Do you have any suggestions how to fix this once and for all? thanks

Tinman

Dear Tinman

The new boards and cables should do it.

I would look around to make sure you don't have something else going on. One of the LED boards to close to a flipper assembly or something, that is adding to the issue.

Look over all the connectors to the LED boards too, to be sure you don't have a wire loose in a connector.

LTG : )

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-flickers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.