Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
optimism-bull-matador-fail-best-demoti.jpg
jack.png
woz.jpg
howard-the-duck-special-edition-200903.jpg
Screen_Shot_2013-07-06_at_12.44.45_PM..png
There are 257 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
#251 10 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

I played at WOZ at Flippers yesterday - the first time I've seen WOZ except on the internet. The game is awsome!

Cool- sounds like they got it running....

I cant wait to go back there- that arcade is heaven....

#252 10 years ago
Quoted from Hawkeyepin:

If a new stern was having the same issues described by the OP....oh boy, the haters would unleash the drama.

Have you actually read any of these threads? Haters are unleashing all types of drama.

#253 10 years ago

WOZ had the good solid feel of the old Bally/Wms games and got my heart racing, sweaty palms, the whole thing a really good pinball should do. There's no need for a JJP vs Stern when you can have either or both.(this IS America) I fully intend to try a new Stern game next time at Flippers and if it excites me I might purchase one. I just love pinball. If you do too it's a MUST to visit Flippers - plan a vacation to Nags Head and stop by Flippers in Grandy. Games are .50 except WOZ is .75. which is very reasonable.

#254 10 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

I just love pinball. If you do too it's a MUST to visit Flippers - plan a vacation to Nags Head and stop by Flippers in Grandy. Games are .50 except WOZ is .75. which is very reasonable.

Ditto this!

There's no better place to see almost all the top games in great condition. I think I counted about 38 or the top 40 pins (at least using the pinside ratings)... and nearly every one is an LE model (when offered).

Just a great place to play pinball!

#255 10 years ago

One thing that doesn't warrant a new thread - Flippers machine ( a non LE) was numbered #95 of 1000. I thought the LE only was limited to 1000. Does the regular edition have a limited run of 1000 too?

#256 10 years ago

The first 1000 regular WoZ machines are numbered also. I never understood why. Does anyone know why?

#257 10 years ago

I would guess it's a way to make them stand out a bit more. Since LE's have been sold out for 2 years this gives new buyers another chance to get a machine that may seem a bit more special considering it's the first run of standards.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 5.00
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.95
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 257 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-first-impressions-decidedly-mixed/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.