(Topic ID: 177308)

WOZ First 6 Yellow brock road LED's-Different than the rest?

By billycrna

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by billycrna
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Just received a NIB 75th Anniversary machine. Absolutely stunning machine! I love it!
The first 6 LED's on the yellow brick road are noticeably different. When white (test mode), they are a slightly different shade and dimmer. Most of the time they look exactly the same as all other LED's when changing color. However, with some colors, their shade is slightly/noticably different. Is this the case with all machines? Or do I have an issue? Also, could one of you (who is more Pinside savvy than myself), provide me with a link to adjust my plunger? The ball's exit from the shooter lane is kind of violent and it frequently does not make it to the haunted forest. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

#2 7 years ago

Congrats on an awesome machine. I'm not sure about the ybr lights on mine, but I understand the shooter lane concern. I'm guessing it's normal as mine does the same thing. I have better luck getting it plunging to forest by not doing a full plunge, but maybe around 75% power. After more than a year ownership, I still love this game and have had no serious issues. Enjoy!

#3 7 years ago

Adding some black sticky back felt to the shooter lane can help with inconsistent plunges. Check out my post here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-fan-club-members-only?tu=nokoro#post-3372442

As for YBR lights, do you mean the first few without numbers? Those are a bit different color because they don't have a clear top over the insert but rather are part of the artwork.

#4 7 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

. I have better luck getting it plunging to forest by not doing a full plunge, but maybe around 75% power. !

I have found this to be true as well!

I'm just in awe at how nice it is! I bought a NIB Tron Pro (I no longer own it) when they came out, and the difference in build is just ridiculous. I plan on having this sucker for quite a while.

#5 7 years ago

Thank you NOKORO! I will give the felt a try!
So, the color difference is intentional? Good to know! Thank you so much!

#6 7 years ago

Enjoy, Billy! Congrats!

#7 7 years ago

Thanks Art! Do you run a Pinball business? You are close my friend!!

#8 7 years ago

Just retired and Sold Comet Pinball.

I have a couple plastics, and decals coming, just to keep the business open, and hit the shows this year!

#9 7 years ago

Well, it's good to know a local who's into pinball! Is Comet Pinball a supply store?

#11 7 years ago

My WoZ shooter hits the forest at about half plunge. Extremely strong shooter rod to say the least. Go too high and it won't even make it to the top OZ lanes. It just makes a concerning thud haha.

Edit: if you see this, order the munchkin playfield Cliffy protector immediately! I also recommend checking out the "Red Smoke Mod" here on pinside, there's a thread. The latter is pretty but the former is a must have.

#12 7 years ago

Very Cool Art! Wait.......you have a South Park pin that I was eyeballing, I think.

#13 7 years ago

Yes, sold that.

Got plenty....not sure whats next in 2017...

Catch me on the Village, as you saw, or our paths will cross soon...LSOG 15 year Party, is one you dont want to miss!

#14 7 years ago

LSOG?

#15 7 years ago

Curly, at Little Shop of Games.

#16 7 years ago

Ahhhhhh yes! When is it?

#17 7 years ago

Heres the link to the thread.

Reach out to Curly for further details.

http://www.villagebbs.com/forum/index.php/topic,34092.0.html

#18 7 years ago

SWEET! Thanks!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 24.50
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

$ 16.95
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-first-6-yellow-brock-road-leds-different-than-the-rest and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.