BBC45EB9-37B4-430E-B770-C8403A8E8F1F (resized).jpeg
E83552FC-D020-4B19-AB41-9BAECAE0F624 (resized).jpeg
WOZ Service.pdf (PDF preview)
Photo Feb 18 2024, 9 45 03 AM (resized).jpg
IMG_3923 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3924 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5353 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by TigerLaw (9 years ago)

Post #2584 Fan Replacement details Posted by bhwolf (7 years ago)

Post #7017 How to tell if your WOZ has 2.0 boards Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #7022 Balls not making it to shooter lane from trough - Fix Posted by LTG (4 years ago)

Post #7126 Location of the latest software update/version Posted by mavantix (4 years ago)

Post #7128 Update 7.01 notes - released April 16, 2019 Posted by thewool (4 years ago)

Post #7752 Fan Replacement how to and links Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #11015 Adjustment advice for the monkey Posted by LTG (3 years ago)

Post #12537 7.03 Code Release Posted by bobukcat (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider santasangre.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9263 4 years ago

hi, need help. My WOZLE has a problem with the LED Boards (7,5 Volt, non-buffered). When they must display pure white, is flickering. All other colors are fine. Help!!!

#9273 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

In test mode, do they all display red, green, blue correctly? If NOT, then skip over the board that is displaying color incorrectly and take that board number off the list in settings (disable)
If they ARE showing the primary colors right, you will have to just jump over each board one at a time until you find the one causing the white to flicker problem. Start at board 2, disconnect the jumper to board 3. Is the white solid? reconnect the jumper and repeat that with board 3, then 4, then 5 etc until you find the board that makes the others flicker.

thank you for help! I think i have a problem under the Castleplayfield. The ONLY board, which has not the correct color (green when i choose red, red when i choose green ) is the little connector/Led Board Nr.30 in Manual. (located under the Spot) Why has it the reversed colors? When i change this little Board with another, the Problem is still there. Is it possible, that this little Board is also suspicious for the white flickering problem?

#9276 4 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Could the wires be reversed in the connector to the little board?

no, all correct

#9277 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

I had to replace 2 of the little boards to fix it.
Check or replace the one just upstream from the problem board or swap them.
Very odd, but that fixed it.
Same problem, wrong color on one.

i will take off the Castleplayfield tomorrow and change this Boards and Wires. I made this months before, without success, but i do it again... and let you know.

1 week later
#9374 4 years ago

it seems i must give up with my LED Problem. (White is flickering/some GI Leds reversed green and red) bought another complete LED Board Set, also 7.5Volt, here on Pinsidemarket. My "old" 7.5 Volt Boards has an yellow Numbersticker and the others an white Sticker. Also my "old" ones has an extra print under the Board... 94V etc. (watch pictures) When i replace one of my little Boards with the one with the white Sticker (choose same number)... green and red is reversed.
WTF!!!! WHY???

DSC_1949 (resized).JPGDSC_1949 (resized).JPGDSC_1951 (resized).JPGDSC_1951 (resized).JPGDSC_2052 (resized).JPGDSC_2052 (resized).JPGDSC_2053 (resized).JPGDSC_2053 (resized).JPG
11 months later
#11410 3 years ago

Does anyone have an idea, why my Single LED Stickers are yellow? I haven't seen yellow stickers before on Single LEDs, only white ones.
My Problem ist very weird: When i want change one of the 31 Single Leds with a newer one... green and red is reversed. I'm tested 2 different Revisions of this LED Board on some positions, same Result... green and red is reversed, only my Boards with yelölow stickers are fine, but some has loose contacts, so i want install new ones, but with this this problem i cannot do a change Help!!!

01 (resized).JPG01 (resized).JPG02 (resized).JPG02 (resized).JPG
#11416 3 years ago

Hi,
need to buy new or used 1.1 Single Led Boards... ONLY Revision 1.1 (look Photo!)
When somebody installed a 2.0 System and has a few of those Boards, please make me an offer. (need 10 or more)

WOZ Old GI Single RGB LED bd revisions (resized).jpgWOZ Old GI Single RGB LED bd revisions (resized).jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider santasangre.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-fan-club-members-only?tu=santasangre and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.