767a905f-f768-44f4-b3e3-b2998967ff3c_text.gif
Photo Mar 30 2024, 5 42 30 PM (resized).jpg
20240316_125739 (resized).jpg
20240314_221748 (resized).jpg
20240314_215727 (resized).jpg
841FD4A1-7C8E-4E32-973D-DD8D05C4902E (resized).png
3D72BC84-0D17-44A1-B683-A17D4B722FF3 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by TigerLaw (10 years ago)

Post #2584 Fan Replacement details Posted by bhwolf (7 years ago)

Post #7017 How to tell if your WOZ has 2.0 boards Posted by f3honda4me (5 years ago)

Post #7022 Balls not making it to shooter lane from trough - Fix Posted by LTG (5 years ago)

Post #7126 Location of the latest software update/version Posted by mavantix (5 years ago)

Post #7128 Update 7.01 notes - released April 16, 2019 Posted by thewool (5 years ago)

Post #7752 Fan Replacement how to and links Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #11015 Adjustment advice for the monkey Posted by LTG (3 years ago)

Post #12537 7.03 Code Release Posted by bobukcat (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rts.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1889 7 years ago

At what point during the game are the Witch's legs supposed to be revealed under the house?

#1929 7 years ago

I can adjust my Spinning House Witch's legs in the test mode - they work perfectly.

Unfortunately, they never work during a game when I start a Munchkin mode. I can see the door struggle, but it won't open.

I've tried increasing the coil strength to open the door (even though the door opened fine in test). I've also tried adjusting the house to be slightly off in test, thinking it would correct itself during an actual game. (I'm thinking the spin adjustment in test mode does not accurately reflect the final house position during a game.)

In any case, they just won't work during a game no matter how I try to adjust it in test.

Has anybody experienced this and/or know of a solution to get the feet to display properly during a game?

#1931 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

You are correct.
If the house spin is way off the plastic post that triggers the door wont line up.
It takes quite a few tests and in game tests to get it to work correctly.
With patience and a little time you will get it to work correctly.
Mine runs well enough and the door drops all the way 90% of the time and drops 3/4 the other 10%. I call it good enough.
It took about 10 separate adjustment sessions to get it to work right as I had to learn as I went along.

Thanks. Got it adjusted. Seems the only real way to get the witch's feet to work is with the glass off in a "pseudo game."

Test mode is a bust.

#1933 7 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Question for you WOZ folks. Looks like I'll be joinin the club soon. I'm going to be looking at a HUO standard from a fellow pinsider that is exactly 1 year old. I figure the build date is good (later run) and the Owner says it's in great huo condition with one light board replaced in the 1 year he's had it; but no issues since. Question - if I buy a used WOZ; how good is jjp support for getting me replacement boards, displays, etc... When I'm not the original owner? Is this something I should not be worried about (like any other pinball?) and just go for it? Thanks in advance.

JJP will absolutely provide support. They may not provide free parts, but they will continue to offer all troubleshooting support if there are any issues that may occur in the future.

I had contacted JJP directly with this exact concern, and got the answer straight from the source.

#1970 7 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I'm not much of a mod guy, but are there Any must have mods?

Get the Cliffy Munchkin Playfield Edge protector. It's a bit of work to install as you have to remove the upper playfield, but this exposed edge is prone to damage from flying balls, so worth the effort.

The Witch Well mod is really simple to install and can be purchased separately from the Castle Walls. The Walls are a bit more work to install, but still pretty easy. The Witch's Well is a vast improvement over the Witch in the clear tube.

Also make sure there is mylar around Haunted Forest pop bumpers and the state balloon bumper/target area.

#2007 7 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

This has now started to happen to me, where the in game alignment of the witch's house does not match the alignment in the test. Mine used to work perfectly. Now, it is very hard to get it to work. It also seems as if each time the house spins, I get a different result. Could there be something on the motor that needs to be tightened to keep the alignment a bit better?

It's not clear when you say "each time the house spins I get a different result." Is that each time it spins in test, or each time during a game (without ever making an adjustment in settings)?

The only way to test it accurately for me was during a game, NOT during the test mode. It is now working consistently when I play.

Just disregard the test mode for the spinning house, and continue to tweak the numbers based on the end position of the house by manually starting a munchkin mode with the glass off in a real game.

Test mode ending-position just didn't match the actual ending-position when in a real game.

If your alignment is different every time during a game without ever making an adjustment in settings, then your problem is different and could be mechanical. Unfortunately, I am not aware of a mechanical motor adjustment.

#2017 7 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Haven't touched the state balloon or haunted forest but they do POP strong - I love it.

There are threads documenting playfield damage in the area between the haunted forest bumpers and state fair balloon bumper.

This occurred on some random early editions. Best to make sure there is mylar in that area (it was missing on early models.)

I think turning down the power to these bumpers is a good precautionary move. I turned mine down, and they are still plenty strong. The default power was overkill.

1 week later
#2291 7 years ago
Quoted from oohlou:

See page C-76 and C-77 of the manual (you can get the manual from JJP's website).

The manual is also available for viewing directly from your Woz LCD display.

You can select it in the diagnostics menu.

2 weeks later
#2463 7 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

I'm not sure exactly why it is in place as I'm not entirely sure how you use that shot over and over for your benefit.

If you're in Rescue Multiball, three hits are needed to complete each required shot. So this rule prevents cradling to repeat the Crystal Ball shot three consecutive times without hitting another switch first.

2 months later
#2935 7 years ago

It just takes care and a feel for the temperatures.

And the right tools and equipment.

#2939 7 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Sadly, I'll be departing this club shortly. It was a short journey but must say WOZ is one of the best games I've had the luxury of owning. Such a great ruleset to accompany the layout with an overall amazing package. I'll always enjoy playing it on location or whenever I come across one. But In the end, the theme is not something that was clicking with me in my very small 2-pin lineup. Luckily it is going to a nearby friend so I'll get to continue melting the witch and striving to beat recue mb
There aren't many games that come close to stacking a 4-5 ball rescue mb, then starting EC mb; then starting a crystal ball mode; then starting a munchkin mode; and sometimes starting haunted mb. Good times!
Peace out.

Get TSPP. Seriously.

5 months later
#3921 6 years ago

Are there any known tweaks to improve the consistency of making the ramp shot?

Do others get frustrated with the ramp, especially from the right flipper?

I'm open to any suggestions other than improve my aim. I can make the shot, but rejects are more common.

#3923 6 years ago

Periodically clean the ramp with novus 1.
The ball will slide on the ramp walls a bit and reject less frequently.
Other than that, figure out where the ball has to be on the flipper to make the ramp easily. Put a small dot in that location on the flipper with a sharpie marker.
I did this for my wife and she has moved the mark several times while learning, it helped her a lot.
Now she has cleaned off all the marks (3 years later) and says they are a distraction.
Finding the sweet spot is one of the joys of pinball and part of the mastery of each title. Its very much like a musical instrument, after awhile you just "know" where the notes are.

I'll give novus a try. The shot is doable, but I feel it should be more reliable.

If I have too much flipper power, the rejects increase. Too low, and there's not enough strength to go up to playfield.

It's most consistent from a cradle, but I'd like to tweak it so the shot was more common on the fly. There's something that just seems slightly design deficient.

#3925 6 years ago

Check that the flipper is exactly in line with the outlane guide, use a steel ruler.
Extremely small changes in flipper angles have a huge effect on game play.
I was using the hole to adjust the flippers but its off about 3/64" from where it plays best on my game.

I'll look at the flipper angle too. I appreciate the suggestions.

#3938 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Cost will more likely be north of $2K. Not sure they will make kits.
Strip out all LED boards, remove all data harnesses and power cables that are cable tied to everything. Drill GI tube holes bigger. Put LED boards back in, all new data and power cables, BAG and HUB boards. New power supply. etc. etc.
If, and that is a huge "IF", a person is mechanically and electrically proficient , you are looking at 10 plus hours of work.
And I won't be doing tech support on this.
LTG : )

Lloyd,

It sounds like a hassle, but may still be worth it if someone is doing a playfield swap anyway.

It would be great if JJP provided kits and instructions for owners who have crappy ecle playfields they are swapping, especially if they are going to incur the cost to upgrade themselves.

8 months later
#5224 6 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

What he said. No excuse for abusing a customer like that. -none-

I'm not saying he's wrong, but it's better to reach a conclusion after getting both sides of the story.

#5242 6 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

It is on sale for some period for $800 then goes to $1100

It would sure be nice if they could just sell it for $800 without the threat of an increase. It's not like they are offering a lower price because they need to clear them out.

This is an item that ECLE owners wish was never needed, and nobody 'wants' to spend the cash just to make their games work like they should have.

#5251 6 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

If it’s a manufacturing defect they should provide the kits at cost. If you have a machine with issues, then it really SHOULD be made right by the manufacturer. It stinks having to pay another $800-$1100 because your machine had a faulty design that was recognized and fixed in later machines by JJP. It just doesn’t feel right.

I totally agree. I already replaced my faulty chipping play field because it was defective from the factory.

I had my replacement playfield professionally clear coated at my own expense before paying even more for the swap.

2 weeks later
#5341 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballgoddess:

locking bar set to virtual.

Why?

A 70 minute game could benefit from the break that a physical ball lock would provide.

(Great score, by the way. )

#5350 6 years ago
Quoted from chalkup8:

If I get the 10 Yellow brick roads,extra ball is lit at the throne room.Why don't I get the EB when making the shot?
I'm looking at the settings for adjustments ,but not seeing it.
Thanks Matt.

I'd check the switch in the throne room to make sure it's consistent.

1 month later
#5446 5 years ago

Can someone post a pic of how three wires connect to the 3 lugs on the lower pf upper flipper? (The skill shot flipper).

6 months later
#6363 5 years ago

Anybody have advice on fixing my Wicked Witch? It doesn't raise all the way up.

In test, it appears to bind going up, but I can assist it with a little push with my finger. It just won't do it on its own

I think the metal rod that slides through the motor is the issue. It looks mostly straight. That rod is flimsy and not easy to make perfectly straight.

The issue could also be the motor is weak and if it were stronger it would work past the section where it gets caught. The motor seems strong enough though.

Any advice appreciated.

#6366 5 years ago

Thanks for the suggestions. I removed the witch and used some white lithium grease and kept bending it slightly until I got it working.

It really took forever to show any consistency. It would work 10 times and then get stuck on the 11th. I think if I sneeze it may stop working. But for now it's been steady. Thanks for the help!

4 months later
#7245 5 years ago

Use rufus instead of unetbootin.

Tell me something good.

10 months later
#9953 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Pat:

Looking for spare 7.5V gi boards for my Ruby Red. If you’ve upgraded to 2.0 and are sitting on some please get in touch. I’d like to have a few spares on hand

I've have two of the bigger 7.5 LED boards that I had as backups that I never used.

W1 Board. 7.5 volts LED (Fish Board, never installed ) $250 on JJP site
W9, WOZ 7.5V TNPLH RGB (also never installed) $150 on JJP site

I'm thinking $70 for the pair, free shipping... PM if interested.

http://store.jerseyjackpinball.com/Parts/?search=woz%207.5

EDIT: SOLD

6 months later
#11337 3 years ago

I think this has been discussed to death but what is the deal with Monkey Magnet sensor switch D06?

My monkey picks up the ball and drops it at the castle correctly. No problem with how it's supposed to play.

The problem is the actual error. Why does my game show a bad switch error when everything works fine?

Is anyone familiar with this?

#11340 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

B-21 in the manual. There is a test for the monkey sense switch.

I've checked the monkey magnet sensor switch during test.

It doesn't appear to visually trigger on the LCD display during the test when I roll a ball. Only two of the three squares go green when the ball rolls past. And I get an error at bootup indicating a bad switch D-06.

But during a game, (after qualifying by hitting the blue targets,) the top magnet will 98% catch the ball correctly, and the monkey will always grab it and carry it to the castle and release it up there. Works like it should.

I'd like to know why it shows a bad switch error. How do I fix it so I don't see the error message?

#11342 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Remove the magnet sensor and flip it in the opposite direction. If the chips face out, face them in (or vice versa.) This fixed the switch error for me.

This looks like it fixed it. Thanks.

It took a few flips of the sensor board, but the error is gone.

#11367 3 years ago

Is it possible to convert the spinner to an opto switch?

Has anyone done it? I think it would be an improvement to have less friction for lighter shots to get through.

#11369 3 years ago

A drop of super-lube silicone oil on the spinner is all you need.
The stuff is amazing.

I'll give that a try. Thanks.

#11373 3 years ago

How exactly are the spins from the spinner incorporated into the rules of the game?

If the spins don't advance progress toward something, they aren't worth the increased difficulty in making the shot.

1 month later
#11587 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

No the software won't run it

Is it possible to swap an ECLE hard drive into a YBR?

Would that solve the software problem?

#11650 3 years ago
Quoted from swampy:

Hi all. I recently picked up a 75th RR. Very happy with it, but it needs a software update. I need to do a full install and I'm having trouble creating the bootable USB. Has anyone had success recently doing this with Unetbootin on a MAC? The process runs (very quickly) but nothing appears on the USB. Everything I have tried so far has not worked. Any advice? Are there any other programs/apps I can try? Thanks.

I used a mac laptop. Try a different (larger) thumb drive.

I had the same problem but switching portable drives made it work.

#11661 3 years ago
Quoted from swampy:

Thank for that, I’m using a 16gb usb. Any need to go bigger than that? JJP site says to use a 8gb or bigger USB. Seems as though the newer Mac OS may have trouble with Unebootin and other similar programs.

Size is probably okay. I suppose the new OS could be an issue. I did it with Lion but it failed at first until I tried a different usb thumb drive.

It still could make sense to try a different drive.

1 week later
#11781 3 years ago
Quoted from mikepmcs:

Actually the screw heads snapped off the mount plate when I tried to take it off to put new pop bumper bodies on. Red loctite is very good at it's job.

Pro tip:

When removing machine screws that have been secured with loctite, heat it up with a soldering iron before unscrewing.

The heat will loosen the loctite bond.

2 months later
#12261 3 years ago
Quoted from HornerSyndrome:

Can someone tell me if there is a way to level to castle playfield left to right? Mine is over one degree slanted. Thanks!

Are you still able to cradle a ball? The pf might not be perfectly level by design.

If you change the pf angle, you may lose the rebound effect. If you can cradle the ball as it is now, it's probably ok. If the ball rolls toward the tip preventing the ability to cradle, then yeah, the angle would need an adjustment.

I was able to drastically increase the playability of the castle playfield by moving the left post at the exit to the right hole (closer to the flipper.)

After doing this, the ball had a significantly greater tendency to bounce back toward the flipper keeping it in play.

It requires a focused effort to drop the flipper waiting for the rebound, and then immediately cradle before the next shot.

1 month later
#12404 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Trade you my ECLE w/ 2.0 light boards!

I can't imagine making this trade.

I'm surprised there's a market for a reduced feature game that costs more..

I'll admit I've spent a lot upgrading my ECLE with a Kruzman cc pf and 2.0 boards plus limited edition mods, but if YBR's sell for over 10k, I feel ok.

3 months later
#12725 2 years ago

Im a fairly early NIB adopter with first run 7.5v boards. I waited years to get this game.
My ECLEWOZ has had the rainbow board and 5 of the little GI boards go out, but nothing else.
I have a couple sets of 7.5 boards from 2.0 upgraders. Good cheap insurance for sure.
Its been rock solid for years.
I havent had any trouble with light boards in the last 3 years of fairly continuous play.
I may upgrade the wal-nuts under the playfield to lev-r-nuts just for future durability.
It did wonders on my Houdini.
The castle playfield however can be a menace that only patience and a few spare parts can sort out. Mostly burned out motors.
Pinballgoddess has really put it thru its paces lol.
Once its dialled in however, it works really well and is a joy to play with.
My WOZ has been a solid as any pinball machine in my small collection and always is just amazing to play.

I thought the better insurance is having 2.0 boards.

The supply of early boards is dwindling, and old boards are not being remade.

I'd rather have the same upgrade that JJP chose to make if parts are needed in the future.

The cost of the upgrade is not wasted - it will add value because fewer people want a game with old boards.

4 months later
#13138 2 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

the 2.0 boards which sadly are dimmer but they are much more stable and less of a PITA.

Yep. And for me, the reliability of 2.0 outweighs the dimness.

It's great to have a stockpile of old boards because they have proven to eventually fail. That gets old.

It's better to have 2.0 because you don't have to fuck with them failing anymore. Also better for retaining value.

1 month later
#13303 2 years ago
Quoted from wrd1972_PinDoc:

Trying to find the timing adjustment within the adjustments for the Muchkinland ball lock gate. I have the latest FW. Anyone know where to find this adjustment?
Thanks
[quoted image]

It might not be a timing issue.

It's not an uncommon problem for more than one ball to release, and/or no balls release (ball gets stuck on release bar. )

The fix is mechanical, not in settings.

Check this thread:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munchkin-house-ball-search-issue#post-2943522

#13308 2 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

There is a setting, and that should be tried first before one starts bending metal. My settings occasionally needed adjustment to keep the timing consistent on the arm.

What do you think is causing the problem if the setting has never been changed?

Fix the source of the problem and you won't have to periodically adjust your settings to compensate.

Some may get tired of constant adjustments. And eventually the settings may no longer have any effect.

1 month later
#13462 2 years ago
Quoted from MegadethHangar18:

Hi everyone I really want to get rid of this game but I can't because my son and daughter love it (I've always got the bloody hood up!!!)
So, can some one please help me with where the FFF I can find or buy a new Drop Target Assembly for our WOZ RR it keeps blowing F710. I've tried several things to keep it not blowing i.e. top left playfield out several times for mods and tweaks but now its time to replace The Wrinkie Drop Target Assembly just cant bloody find one.
The manual says - Item 3 Part Number 51-5021-00 ... nothing on JJP Web or anywhere else I can See!
Apparently you can't just change the coil so need the whole Assembly.
Any help appreciated.

Yep, I had the same problem. The coil could not be removed separately. But JJP did have the Winkie coil assembly available when I called them. This was the fix for me when fuse 710 kept blowing.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-problem-fuse-710#post-6474707

#13469 2 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Is the coil for the drop target really not removable?

Nope, the mini coil is riveted on the Woz assembly.

I initially ordered the drop target assembly from The Shadow. It is the same mini coil, and it's removable from the TS assembly.

But the WOZ assembly is different and basically impossible to just swap a separate coil onto the Woz assembly.

Totally lame the way it was made for Woz.

#13471 2 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Without looking at it myself, couldn’t you just drill out the rivets, swap the coil and bolt the coil stop back in place?

Trust me, I tried. Very difficult to drill.

I struggled to reuse the original assembly using a dremel to remove the rivets.

It was a slow train wreck before my cheap ass had to finally admit defeat and order the proper assembly.

#13480 2 years ago
Quoted from hlaj78:

The problem with the fuse F710 sounds like a short. Follow the wires and check the solder joints to make sure that there aren’t any unwanted connections.

The problem for me was the short occurred inside the mini coil as it heated during MTW.

It was very difficult to track down. Once I replaced the mini coil, the 710 fuse stopped blowing. I created an entire thread about it.

Of course it's still possible his problem could be caused by something else.

#13484 2 years ago
Quoted from MegadethHangar18:

Hi everyone I really want to get rid of this game but I can't because my son and daughter love it (I've always got the bloody hood up!!!)
So, can some one please help me with where the FFF I can find or buy a new Drop Target Assembly for our WOZ RR it keeps blowing F710. I've tried several things to keep it not blowing i.e. top left playfield out several times for mods and tweaks but now its time to replace The Wrinkie Drop Target Assembly just cant bloody find one.
The manual says - Item 3 Part Number 51-5021-00 ... nothing on JJP Web or anywhere else I can See!
Apparently you can't just change the coil so need the whole Assembly.
Any help appreciated.

The coil reset assembly part number was given to me when I called JJP directly:

JJP Part Number 51-005020-00

Pinball life looks like it has the same part.

https://www.pinballlife.com/drop-target-knockdown-assembly-left.html

8 months later
#14464 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

There's new Beta software available for WOZ. This update comes in 2 parts, both dated Dec. 15, 2022. The first is beta 6, which "updates the updater" and the second is beta 7, which installs a new operating system. You'll only see beta 6 until its installed, then check for updates again and beta 7 will be available. FYI.

Is there a reason for a new operating system? Why fix it if it ain't broke?

What features are being added to compel an upgrade?

2 months later
#14622 1 year ago
Quoted from fnosm:

All day @ 12k
So long as the 7.5 is solid, 7.5 or 2.0 doesn't really change the price.

I think 2.0 boards would change the price a little. They're the latest upgraded version and if given a choice, most buyers would prefer them.

I've seen many 7.5 boards sold in the used market as backups to older machine owners in case they stop being solid.

#14629 1 year ago
Quoted from curban:

I disagree. My ECLE is very clean and has nice mods but wouldn’t sell at $12k, $11k, $10.5k, $10.3k or even at $10k…20 inquiries asking if it has the 2.0 boards…as soon as you say 7.5’s…crickets.
Regardless…GLWS. I’m done listing mine for now, will keep it if I can’t get $10k.

Just add 2.0 boards and the resale price will go up and it will be easier to sell too. win-win.

1 month later
#14736 11 months ago

It's great that some 7.5 games have had no problems yet, but it's still a potential risk.

The old games running 7.5 are less desirable so the price should be cheaper.

1 week later
#14771 10 months ago
Quoted from mathias-pin:

Dear WOZ Community. I'm from Switzerland Since weeks, I have a problem with the Fuse F710 on my WOZ (born of date: 2019). After I played 15 - 20 minutes, the fuse blow. Then I replaced it again and after that, I could play another 15-20 min. and it blows again. I replaced it several times and it happened again and again. I'm out of ideas . . . what can cause this problem?
The coils from the house wall drop, castle door vuk, castle double door latch and the drop target coil are good. Could it be, that an overheating of the coils are causing this issue? I set the house wall drop coil on max. (32), so the wall goes all the way down.
Many thanks in advance for the help!!! Mathias

Check out this thread regarding Fuse 710. For me, it was the winkie drop down coil. It seemed to get hot and cause a short, blowing the fuse during Melt the Witch. Challenging to troubleshoot because it occurred intermittently.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-problem-fuse-710#post-5494960

#14776 10 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

Vice grips or pliers, try unscrewing it. Then clean shaft and install new coil.
Or - https://www.pinballlife.com/drop-target-retract-coil-assembly.html

I recall that coil was riveted to its base, and could not be removed separately.

Unless they changed the part for later runs, the whole target assembly with the coil will need to be purchased.

6 months later
#15054 3 months ago
Quoted from falcon950:

I swear, its a video with a whats looks like Disney's castle and some music. Just dont know why it happens.

It's the animation you see when you score high enough to earn a replay.

It's all score based.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rts.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-fan-club-members-only?tu=rts and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.