Topic Stats

• 10,464 posts
  • 556 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by LTG
  • Topic is favorited by 252 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,415 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

13B3AAC4-F5F8-49BD-A519-8C2915B24FAB (resized).jpeg
66DDA1A2-D052-4C1D-9EAD-DE1A0864C9A1 (resized).jpeg
91FE3651-BD02-4610-A950-815B82A3A3F8 (resized).jpeg
20200525_132917 (resized).jpg
5F0CA0EB-BA75-4167-BBD6-52E2EE424E09 (resized).jpeg
36266128-1D1F-4F6A-83A3-5AFC90B5B39C (resized).jpeg
5F9AFFBA-A515-4D93-8923-D29C8C388D76 (resized).jpeg
61810B47-2487-491B-8990-E51514FB777A (resized).jpeg
5D3A0522-469C-47AC-A1B4-014B4C2C94AC (resized).jpeg
00F80674-683F-4A86-BFFA-0D1FCEF108CA (resized).jpeg
400e6ddb5a5c9de05fbf6e5f0ab9894817e6ad9a (resized).jpg
IMG_2228 (resized).jpg
Image from iOS (6) (resized).jpg
E806904B-B871-4342-995A-78970A07A04E (resized).jpeg
6407A27F-4E00-48EC-981C-9E31225A7386 (resized).jpeg
DF575CEF-117F-492E-8304-20E2CFCC8C52 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

8 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by TigerLaw (6 years ago)

Post #2584 Fan Replacement details Posted by bhwolf (3 years ago)

Post #7017 How to tell if your WOZ has 2.0 boards Posted by f3honda4me (1 year ago)

Post #7022 Balls not making it to shooter lane from trough - Fix Posted by LTG (1 year ago)

Post #7126 Location of the latest software update/version Posted by mavantix (1 year ago)

Post #7128 Update 7.01 notes - released April 16, 2019 Posted by thewool (1 year ago)

Post #7752 Fan Replacement how to and links Posted by f3honda4me (12 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinstyle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#389 5 years ago

I had to break down and have extra balls handed out at different levels, the game is hard. I wont move any of my outlane posts in though, makes it a bit too easy, well maybe not easy but long ball times. I moved the left one in and had my highest score ever right after, i noticed it rarely drained out the left after that so i moved it back to factory setting. I still havent found the right mix where it is a bit easier so i see more without making it too easy. Maybe easy is not the right word here...., too long of ball times.

#399 5 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

I moved my outlanes in and honestly didn't notice any difference in the # of left drains at all, still get too many!!

Really? I wasn't getting really any drains out the left after moving it in, and it was way too easy to save the ball if it was actually heading out that left lane. I thought about moving the right one in, but then that's about as far as I get. I can't bring myself to move them in, I couldn't do it on my HS2 either even though I'd think about it at times. I guess I enjoy the punishment lol

2 weeks later
#437 5 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

Is there any way to spin the house instead of lock the ball.. seems like when ever I want to spin the house there's always a lock ready...

No, it will always lock a ball when ready over spinning the house (twister).

#447 5 years ago

Arca, the pop bumpers will light the letters in the word 'haunted'. When you have them all lite, 'collect' will light. Start a haunted mode by dropping a ball into the crystal ball vuk from the pop bumpers where 'collect' is lite. Each mode will be timed, the pop bumpers will extend this time when hit. After each mode has expired, you will need to lite the letters in 'haunted' again for each mode to start. The last mode will be haunted multiball.

You do not need to hit any of the goals to advance through modes, though these goals are worth points during the given mode.

#448 5 years ago

Does anyone have any advice for hitting the horse collect shot? I've only done it on accident from both flippers. I keep trying but I can't dial it in at all.

#458 5 years ago

Not only are they a multiplier as Taylor mentioned but certain combinations of horses are worth more (the value collected when the 'collect' shot is made). I don't know what equals what. Keith explained the values of each combination but I don't recall it being easy to remember. I have that list somewhere but have yet to study it.

The horse shot is very difficult, thanks for the advice Taylor, that's kind of what I was trying to do but you are right it is very hard to do.

6 months later
#665 5 years ago

Nice work nosro. I recently started to finish fireball frenzy. I have to focus on it and it ussually takes two sometimes three times around before i can finish the mode. The only one i havent gotten is the mega jackpot in rescue multiball, that one seems the hardest. Im not even entirely sure how to collect it. I know you have to get all the letters lit red on the castle playfield but im not sure how its done. Collect one of each jackpot shot on the main playfield?

I have that feeling for the first time also, that sotr might be reachable.

3 years later
#6497 1 year ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

Is there a way to bypass the lock when the Munchkin Playfield is ready? Just seems like they are always ready at the same time.

Reduce your setting from "two letters per rollover" to "one letter per rollover"

2 months later
#6969 1 year ago

I get this once in a while and I am running standard balls from Marco. I never heard of the electrical tape trick. I am wondering what exactly is being accomplished by this and would a piece of mylar do the same? It would look a little nicer. Is there just a very small residual magnetic charge that is sometimes left behind and the tape is enough to inhibit that?

#6972 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Small piece of mylar would do the same. Magnet core is magnetized by now and has trouble dropping a ball. A piece of something on it cures this.
LTG : )

If the magnet core was magnetized why wouldn’t the ball stick all the time? I could have a ton of games and not have a problem, then out of nowhere id have a ball hang up on the magnet. Weird, but I understand what you are saying LGT.

10 months later
#9836 3 months ago

So I just had something weird happen. I had a Haunted mode going (holes) and a Munchkin mode going (Shoot lit shots, rainbow increases value). I was absolutely killing it, alternating from the Throne room, to the Crystal Ball, occasionally dropping in through the forest, I had it going for quite a while racking up some major points. All the sudden bam, no hold flippers. WTF?? I wasn't doing any left flipper back flipping exploit. Just doing exceptionally well. Totally caught me off guard and I drained. C sucker killed my whole game. Any idea why that happened? I almost want to say I got punished for doing so well...?

It actually happened when it kicked the ball from the Throne Room...

#9839 3 months ago

No it was not the crystal ball mode. Single ball on the playfield, shot from the Throne room bam right into no hold flippers instantly. Seemed similar to the no hold flipper punishment for exploiting the left flipper backflip to Crystal ball. Except I was not doing that.

#9842 3 months ago

I don't recall anything else out of place going on but I will certainly take a look.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 9.90
Playfields
The Super Fasteners
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinstyle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside