Topic Stats

• 9,193 posts
  • 509 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by adol75
  • Topic is favorited by 235 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,223 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSC_0006 (resized).jpg
20191013_232803 (resized).jpg
12C2A44D-3CD8-47B0-9ECE-4B3A4A065315 (resized).jpeg
A1B3C77A-3D43-4097-95FB-25913EBB1E2A (resized).jpeg
C766C0B9-9884-4D2F-8619-918228E04EF2 (resized).jpeg
78DDB4E8-6BAE-4799-A6AE-2B59E8509FE4 (resized).jpeg
1FED3E58-3B10-405E-A266-B3AB69958EA5 (resized).jpeg
Screen Shot 2019-10-13 at 5.59.38 PM (resized).png
IMG_0287 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20191013-171847~2 (resized).png
E4C8E654-9FE4-4E68-9BA4-2B37848028F4 (resized).jpeg
2C895AD7-1A39-4E7D-AA81-38DB159F88E6 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

8 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #1 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by TigerLaw (5 years ago)

Post #2584 Fan Replacement details Posted by bhwolf (2 years ago)

Post #7017 How to tell if your WOZ has 2.0 boards Posted by f3honda4me (6 months ago)

Post #7022 Balls not making it to shooter lane from trough - Fix Posted by LTG (6 months ago)

Post #7126 Location of the latest software update/version Posted by mavantix (6 months ago)

Post #7128 Update 7.01 notes - released April 16, 2019 Posted by thewool (6 months ago)

Post #7752 Fan Replacement how to and links Posted by f3honda4me (4 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oneangrymo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5892 1 year ago

Hi guys Im thinking of getting a Woz.. but not sure if I can fit it in my walk out basement sliding door.. can someone get me the dimensions so i can see if it will squeeze through?
Probably the widest part is the head?
Thanks

#5916 1 year ago

I think Im going to go for it. I played a WOZ briefly at local arcade, and it was fun! 1.00 a game, but it was fun! So Im going to order a RR WOZ with radcals.. now gotta figure out how to get it into the house without wife noticing again. She hasn't noticed my Alien yet

7 months later
#6941 6 months ago

Guys I’m deciding on yellow brick edition the only thing missing is the flying monkey ? Man I like flying monkey

#6953 6 months ago

Im down for a WOZ, but I need a flying monkey and the yellow just doesn't do it for me. Someone here mentioned looks like a banana, and that's all I keep seeing now, a giant banana.

41TnX64zogL (resized).jpg
#6959 6 months ago

Does anyone know can radcals be added later or not ? Probably
Not without dismantling whole coin door etc

#6974 6 months ago

I think I sealed the deal on a RR with radcals. I already have too much green going on with my AFMR LE and my Alien LE. I have too much stainless steel with the rest of my machines.. but no red.. this RR will make a nice addition!

#7001 6 months ago
Quoted from HIPPY:

I saw this In person at TPF. Beautiful, yes. No monkey, inexcusable.

I have never played WOZ, but it sounds like the monkey is really cool. Sounds like the best feature of the game?

#7003 6 months ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I got my WOZ last week, and we have had neighbors and family over this weekend for stuff. The monkey carrying the ball off always got the biggest reactions and comments of anything in the game.

No way! Man, Im glad I went with a RR then. Monkey here I come !

#7005 6 months ago

Thanks for the pics. Now most of my pins I have wheeled down a hill into my walk out basement, but they don't weight 395 lbs. Did you guys set up this one yourself or did you get help?

#7008 6 months ago

Yeah I probably should do that since my Alien fell on my leg and broke it. Ill get help.. thanks for the advice!

#7025 6 months ago

My RR shipping out soon, they are putting radcals. Can't wait! The lowest quote they could get me for inhome delivery was 550! 550!

#7027 6 months ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

You could buy a lot of pizza and beer for some friends to help you for half that price.
Welcome to the club!

Yes, you are right, but if one of my friends doesn't do the job right and scratches it ! then I will have to take that beer and pizza back.

#7031 6 months ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Buy an escalera and after a handful of pins in and out it will have paid for itself.

I do have this that I have used to hand truck most of my machines I have in the basement so far. It says up to 1000lbs, so it should be fine, but still Im a little scared.
IMG_0914 (resized).JPGIMG_1239 (resized).jpeg

#7035 6 months ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Where are the cabinet protectors (foam, bubblewrap or something), for under those straps, MR.?!

Yeah I know, luckily nothing happened to these two machines. I was in such a hurry, had to get them in the basement before my wife came home. Sometimes she doesnt know I buy new pins, and I would like to keep it that way.. she gets upset with new pinball purchases. So when she leaves I smuggle them into the basement, she doesn't see them and hardly goes in the basement.

the cool thing about alien is it comes in two pieces. I doubt the backbox of Woz can be easily removed for easier transport?

#7041 6 months ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Is that confirmed? I haven't seen any pictures of that but I guess we'll find out when oneangrymo gets his game, unless his wife finds out and throws it on his leg again.

I think Im going to do my best to get white glove. I don't want any friends to get hurt, I dont want to get hurt again , and this thing sounds massive .

#7043 6 months ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Need an escalera from zmeny

so did your woz have these 2.0 boards? Everything working ok on it including monkey? I got my RR form same place you bought your WOZ.

1 week later
#7190 6 months ago

According to JJP website WOZ weighs 395 lbs.. is that right??

#7192 6 months ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Seems right. Just moved it last Friday.

395 unboxed?

#7195 6 months ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Escalera all the way
[quoted image][quoted image]

Ok you took it down stairs with the machine. Did you lay it on the ground yourself flat? Did you need help with that part?

#7199 6 months ago

Thanks for the advice this was helpful. I just realized today that my walk out basement sliding door can open another few inches if I take the door handle off! I think I can get an easy 31-32" Now I should be able to get Woz with the box into my basement for unboxing. I will lay it on the ground to slide it out of the box.. that should make things easy.

1 week later
#7248 5 months ago

My WOZ RR shipping soon, no radcals they dont make them anymore

#7265 5 months ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Did they make Radcals for WOZ?

Yes I have radcals on my di. They distributor tried to get them on my woz rr but sold out

1 week later
#7297 5 months ago

WOZ RR coming this Wednesday! The delivery people said 350 lbs.

#7301 5 months ago

Anyone want to come to Michigan to help me setup my RR WOZ for freeeeeeeeee??

#7348 5 months ago
Quoted from whitey:

Well there’s only one option!
[quoted image]

Why did you sell your Woz in the first place? Wanted a different color ?

#7375 5 months ago

Woz rr has arrived now to hope it’s mint and intact

9FCA9A1D-F81F-4BFE-BEEC-D1282F490EF6 (resized).jpeg
#7377 5 months ago
Quoted from lurch:

Nice!
No powerwall?

What’s a power wall ?

#7381 5 months ago
Quoted from joseph5185:

Tesla batteries for Solar Power solutions.
Looking to get these and a Tesla) down the road.

Oh this is a loaner I have a model x . No power wall

#7383 5 months ago
Quoted from joseph5185:

Not to get off the topic too much from pinball/WOZ, but I have heard about the home charger.
I assume it costs more, but is easy enough to install/use?

U need a Tesla certified electric company to come and install it . And also don’t forget it’s tax deductible !

#7390 5 months ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

No you dont lol. :p I did the install myself. But if you have never done electrical you should have an electrician do it.

Cost is $500, have an electrician install it. Charges faster, and more efficiently so you're paying less $ per KWh.

Not even close for me. Automated exclusive Emerald Green 2.0 all the way.

Yeah I’m not messing with high power voltage and a POtential fire hazard .. get a professional !

#7402 5 months ago
Quoted from homegameroom:

I would love a NIB RR! Are there still some out there?

I’m not sure one distributor said they are making more rr in future others told me no so I have no idea I’m just happy my wife hasn’t noticed this big box in the garage yet. She was in the shower right when the delivery truck came .. phew

1 week later
#7449 5 months ago

I’m freaking stuck ! What do I do ! This thing is freaking heavy !

4C4BB555-92AE-4B25-A0A7-40B81B51D201 (resized).jpeg
#7450 5 months ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I’m freaking stuck ! What do I do ! This thing is freaking heavy !
[quoted image]

Omg I made it . That was a pain in the butt

0E5CA30D-3AEC-4FB2-9658-7358FB559F3A (resized).jpeg
#7455 5 months ago

What ???? Didn’t u just get it ?

#7458 5 months ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Yea. It has just not jived with our family. We played it a lot at a friend's house and really liked it, but once we got it in home, the love was lost for whatever reason. It's a beautiful pin, just not for us it seems, can't really put my finger on why.

Man after what I went through today to get it into my basement I hope I don’t feel the same way !

Happy to say my woz arrived in basement damage free . Now legs . Man my legs are tired

9E3BE998-94D0-4991-B3A6-8C0AE3236D70 (resized).jpegC3731094-6C8F-4F25-97CD-BECDD6ED5686 (resized).jpeg
#7466 5 months ago

Hey guys so my woz is up and running and initially I had a switch error 20 but that went away. My flying monkey seems to be rubbing against the play field . Please see photo what should I do to fix it ? It’s kind of scratching near the top where the flying monkey comes from. Maybe the track that it goes on is loose? Any ideas would be appreciated. its mild, but there, I may need to cover it up with some black marker on the wood panel. This seems to be the only problem so far! Kind of reminds me of the Alien head mech same kind of idea I guess.
Thanks

A0A020E3-EB47-490C-A7BA-EE018E08D007 (resized).jpeg

#7473 5 months ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Could be a little tight at the top.
See if you can loosen the screws holing the track on and move the upper end up slightly.
If it wont go up enough, elongate the holes in the upper mounting bracket slightly with a dremel.
Sharpie marker will cover the scrape perfectly.

Someone want to come over to Michigan and fix it for freeeeeee???!!!

#7482 5 months ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Hey guys so my woz is up and running and initially I had a switch error 20 but that went away. My flying monkey seems to be rubbing against the play field . Please see photo what should I do to fix it ? It’s kind of scratching near the top where the flying monkey comes from. Maybe the track that it goes on is loose? Any ideas would be appreciated. its mild, but there, I may need to cover it up with some black marker on the wood panel. This seems to be the only problem so far! Kind of reminds me of the Alien head mech same kind of idea I guess.
Thanks
[quoted image]

Well bless my heart when I lifted the glass to inspect Monkey mech that’s not a scratch from rubbing it’s just some white grease ! So no adjustment needed after all !

#7484 5 months ago

Ok but now my other question is why does the shaker motor feel like
A cell phone ringing like from dialed in ?

#7486 5 months ago

Hey guys my decals on the backbox have some mild damage from shipping . My distributor is likely going to send new ones . Do u have any tips on how to take off old ones and put on new ones ? I went through a similar issue with my Star Wars but that was so factory fresh the decal peeled right off

#7488 5 months ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

Are we talking radcals or vinyl decals?

I wish I had radcals, then I dont think there would have been any damage at all .. but nope sold out. They are the vinyl decals
Thanks.

#7491 5 months ago

I kind of like the darkness of woz, makes me feel like I’m sitting in a theater

#7497 5 months ago

Ok guys, today when I turned on my woz, the winged monkey made a grinding noise, but after that it was fine. The monkey seems to make a little "jump" right when it hits the wooden area where the opening is which I guess acts as a guide for when it goes down and up. Is this normal?
Czn u guys recommend what lube to get ? Maybe an amazon page ?

#7498 5 months ago

Also just want to say this game is awesome . There is so much on the play field it’s crazy. I got a spinnng house , a witch that appears , castle doors to break open , mini games like save Toto etc , a crystal ball , and a freaking monkey plus more ! Awesome game !

F9664085-A5F8-4B48-BCF7-5E15A8615F46 (resized).jpeg
#7506 5 months ago

Can I just use a glove smear
Some on the fingers and rub it on the long screw ? Just a few drops? Thanks for help

#7510 5 months ago

I just realized my woz rr is 1475 I’m assuming this one of the last batch off the line?

#7513 5 months ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:No. Game number has nothing to do with build order.

Does that only apply to jjp?

#7514 5 months ago

I’m not really impressed with sound system there is like no bass at all . Is this normal ?

#7518 5 months ago
Quoted from mjfisher:

Sound is awesome on this machine - check your audio settings in the WOZ Menu (or even backup your settings to USB and then try restoring everything to default) to see if that makes any difference. Failing that it could be something to do with the speaker in the base of the cabinet - maybe check the wiring for that and/or check the wiring on the pinsound board.

Well I upgraded the firmware from 6.0 to the newest 7.01. Sound is still the same.. its lacking bass. My Dialed in has much more bass then the WOZ. I guess Ill check the wires, I hate lifting the playfield, but if I have to I guess I have to. Another option is I do have a left over sub, I can hook that up to the line out on the back?

#7521 5 months ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

Check the connectors at the back of the silver board box in the center, inside and out. One there is for the woofer.

I just tried an external sub since I had one laying around. Wow.. amazing! Its so awesome.. love it. I wish all pins had an external out connector like WOZ has. That should just be an automatic.

#7524 5 months ago

Does anyone know if the RR comes with invisiglass?

#7527 5 months ago
Quoted from SDpinballer:

Yes. I just meant what cables used and did he need an amp or directly to the sub worked, etc...

I just used a 3mm headphone like cord, to rca white and red to the back of the R/L input on the sub. I think it sounds awesome now. Wish didn't have to use external sub, not sure if something wrong with my internal sub, but it sounds freaking amazing. JJP makes awesome pins.

#7528 5 months ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Does anyone know if the RR comes with invisiglass?

Other than obviously not seeing a reflection, is there any easier to way to know if I have invisglass or not? For some reason I don't feel like I do because I can some mild reflection form the backbox LCD

Mo

#7531 5 months ago
Quoted from SDpinballer:

So I tried this and I think I just have too big of a subwoofer. Couldn’t push any noticeable sound out of it.

Is the sub a powered sub?

#7539 5 months ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

Has anyone found touch up paint for the red powder coated RR stuff? Haven't been able to find a way to get just a small amount of touchup paint that matches (with the metal flake). I assume it won't be a perfect match but maybe something close.

Yes I would like to know if there is such a thing.

#7543 5 months ago

Tell what else am I supposed to do or look for with my WOZ RR? Everything works fine just no bass, thats why I added subwoofer and my monkey has grinding noise, lube is on the way! What else should I be doing other then playing? Any defects or known issues I should look for?
Thanks guys
Mo

#7561 5 months ago

Just wanted to post that I have a bought a couple pins from Automated coin services, and thats where I got my RR WOZ from, best customer service. They always go above and beyond

#7567 5 months ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Finally! It is an honor to be a Member of your Club now fellas... also 1st JJP for me
I’m extremely happy with all the details in this Yellow Brick Edition, the translite, glossy decals, the art blades, the new topper. Etc, the yellow looks much better personally than the pics, definitely a beautiful Pinball.
Regards[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Hey man is the side show vader? I was thinking about ordering it but didnt know if it looked authentic or not
THanks

#7573 4 months ago

Hey guys I have some rattling noise going on mostly when shaker goes off even in low setting . It seems to be coming from upper play field or backbox but have no idea maybe even that tornado toy . Anyone have this before ?

#7576 4 months ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Go into test mode and try the shaker from there. Turn it on while pressing on things. Try pressing on the playfield glass, going through each corner to see if the rattling stops. If not, try pressing on the back glass. If the playfield glass is rattling, you can use anti rattle tape at the edge to give it a snugger fit. On a different pin, I just used a small strip of duct tape, and the rattling went away. If the glass is not causing it, then trying holding different things on the playfield itself to see if you can locate the culprit.

Do u know where in test mode shaker is ? I’ve been looking for it . Thanks !

#7579 4 months ago
Quoted from mdeslaur:

Isn't there supposed to be a limited edition number sticker on the apron? Mine doesn't have one, and it looks like yours doesn't either. Is the number located somewhere else?

Mine was in the coin box, you have to apply it yourself. Im not very good at applying stickers, so I just left it in there. Check your coin box. I wish they had just put this on for you at the factory.

#7580 4 months ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Probably in the coils area. I can look later. You will need to pull the coin door switch to use it while the door is open.

Ok awesome. I love opening the coin door and getting that newish pinball metal/electronic/wooden smell. Its the best!

#7581 4 months ago
Quoted from Don_C:

Looking at the powdercoat on those two games side-by-side, I can't help thinking...Packer fan?
Don C.[quoted image]

How come the legs in your photos on your pins look like they come out a bit, all my machines look straight up and down. Am I putting them on wrong?!

#7584 4 months ago
Quoted from thanhdlam1985:

I installed my first mod on my WOZ RR. I added a second screen on the apron. No cutting or drilling. It was so easy![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

how did you do this?

#7588 4 months ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Looks like they mount higher up on the cabinet than they do on the older WOZs, I guess this is the new cabinet design. Are the legs now longer as well?

Yeah the new legs look great, but it was either legs or flying monkey for me. Once I lubed up that stupid monkey mine has been working great! Anyways how do I install that LCD in the apron!
Mo

#7596 4 months ago

I ordered that audio doohickey thingy to get rid of the audio hissing and crap from amazon. HOpe it helps

#7633 4 months ago

Ok I probably need to read the rule book, but when I first launch the ball, I am assuming I cannot change the lane with my flipper to light it green to get a skill shot?

#7649 4 months ago

I love my WOZ and Dialed in CE so much Im going to get POTC now. But I only have room for one more pin, what u guys think get POTC or wait for toy story?

#7653 4 months ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

In my opinion. Get black knight Sof.
I just unboxed an LE.
Man what a game.
It's a William's game through and through.
Does not in any way play like a stern.
Really an amazing game.

This is already coming I mean after that I have room for one more

#7747 4 months ago

Has anyone replaced the decals on the backbox? Mine had a scratch and I got replacements but wanted to know the proper way to do it. on a side note my POTC CE coming Wednesday! Will look great next to WOZ RR. I love JJP! I just hope they dont make another pin for a while. Im overwhelmed

#7778 4 months ago

Ok with the lights off, my WOZ RR is really dark. Kind of reminds me of my alien. What is the best lighting solution for the play field. Im not 100% interested in pin stadium lights.

1 month later
#8440 80 days ago

I was playing my WOZ RR yesterday and got the flying monkey to pick up the ball, things were great, but then the ball fell of the ledge its supposed to sit on . Oh well

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 28.00
$ 114.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
PinballSTAR Amusements

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oneangrymo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside