image (resized).jpg
767a905f-f768-44f4-b3e3-b2998967ff3c_text.gif
Photo Mar 30 2024, 5 42 30 PM (resized).jpg
20240316_125739 (resized).jpg
20240314_221748 (resized).jpg
20240314_215727 (resized).jpg
841FD4A1-7C8E-4E32-973D-DD8D05C4902E (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by TigerLaw (10 years ago)

Post #2584 Fan Replacement details Posted by bhwolf (7 years ago)

Post #7017 How to tell if your WOZ has 2.0 boards Posted by f3honda4me (5 years ago)

Post #7022 Balls not making it to shooter lane from trough - Fix Posted by LTG (5 years ago)

Post #7126 Location of the latest software update/version Posted by mavantix (5 years ago)

Post #7128 Update 7.01 notes - released April 16, 2019 Posted by thewool (5 years ago)

Post #7752 Fan Replacement how to and links Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #11015 Adjustment advice for the monkey Posted by LTG (3 years ago)

Post #12537 7.03 Code Release Posted by bobukcat (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider moonduckie78.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3476 7 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

The more time that goes by, the more I enjoy my JJP pins and the more confidence I get in JJP. Stern is going to be playing catch up very soon. I might go broke buying an LE of every new JJP pin.

I am jealous that it is even newer than my 2/1/17 WOZRR75.

Not as jealous as ME. Bought a NIB WOZRR75 2 weeks ago, over the phone, from a large distributor in CT. Stated explicitly that I was ONLY interested in purchasing a NIB with a Build Date on/after 12/15/16. Was told absolutely 100% that's what they have and that's what I would get. NIB shows up with 11/10/16 stamped on the box. I call distributor and they change their tune & tell me they can't control which box gets pulled from the warehouse. Wouldn't have bothered me TOO much, except I am having A TON of issues with this particular unit. No exaggeration. No need to bitch & complain about the specifics, but I will say that JJP has been GREAT so far in doing everything they possibly can (short of sending me a replacement machine to swap out) to try and get this m-f'ing lemon of a pinball working. They have even offered to send a local tech out to my place, on their dime. Really 'above & beyond' customer/tech support from JJP. It's the only reason I'm not freaking out right now. I've had my NIB WOZRR75 for 11 days, and I've only been able to enjoy it for maybe 2-3 hours. As of right now, it's completely unplayable, and I'm waiting for a box of replacement parts to arrive.
So yeah......NOT AS JEALOUS AS ME!!! :'(

#3478 7 years ago

I AM pretty pissed at the distributor, but I honestly don't believe they intentionally lied to me. I think the person who took my order over the phone just couldn't be bothered to double-check with the warehouse to make sure they gave me the one I wanted. She just took my order, and the warehouse just grabbed the closest one. I just got really mad at them when I wrote to them about the issue, and the same lady now told me they have no control over which box I get....then she tried to tell me the date isn't stamped on the box (BS!) and it doesn't matter anyway because the one they sent me (build date 11/10/16) is the latest build. I showed her the page from the WOZ Manual about the 2.0 Lighting System and the 12/15/16 date.....I told her she had no reason to know all that but I DID and that's why I specifically stated I wanted to purchase only a newer one, and that's why I'm very upset, because the one they sent me, which I didn't want in the first place, is a complete and total LEMON! Haven't heard back from them since that. Yeah...I won't be purchasing anything from them again. Sigh.

#3480 7 years ago

END RANT.

Sorry, everyone. Been holding my breath on this all week and really needed to vent.

Just want to be clear.....JJP has been great and I appreciate everything they are doing for me. I realize how complicated these machines are to make, and stuff happens. I don't have a single bad thing to say about JJP and my WOZ is seriously ffffffff'ed up (for a NIB, I mean). But I am still confident they will get it all sorted out.

#3483 7 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Dude,
I think we all have empathy for your situation. This could have been anyone of us in your situation and I think it puts a damper on potential future sales to hear stories like this. Just to be clear I don't know you but I believe you. If what you say is true (and I think it is) you should out that distributor by name and help the rest of us avoid getting abused like you did. It seems to me that this huge disti needs a wake up call. They should have sent you what you ordered or made it right not just moved whatever they had in the warehouse and then leave it to JJP. JJP should be concerned about this kind of shoddy business practice as well. This machine is super pricey you shouldn't have to bend over when you are paying that kind of dough.
- whew - wipes sweat from brow and waits for heart rate to return to normal.
There are two very positive things here:
First, once the dust clears you are going to have an amazing pinball machine that will give you years of enjoyment.
Second, JJP takes care of its customers. I don't know of any manufacturer that will work harder to get your game fixed and keep it running than JJP. Great games, great service, great company.
Second, part 2 you have LTG who is an amazing and tireless resource.

Thank you very much for saying all that, @jletourn. I'm new here, and really not trying to start trouble, or do a bunch of bitching & moaning. It is what it is. Also, I'm aware that some of the people helping me from JJP are on these forums, and so I reeeeally want to be careful not to come across as some ungrateful d'bag. I can't say it enough.....everyone at JJP who I have spoken to have been incredibly friendly and helpful. I even sent an email to Jack, just to introduce myself and hopefully bring my situation to his attention, and he replied to me within MINUTES. I could not ask for better customer care & support from a company. REALLY.

As for the distributor.....while it was not my original intent to 'out' them in this forum (although I did drop a clue!), I agree with what you are saying, and if sharing this can aid anyone in future dealings with them, that's worth it to me. I purchased this pin from Automated Services LLC, aka Pinballs.com. In my last message to the lady who took my order, I made a point to say that I don't EXPECT them to do anything to make this right, and I just want them to know how thoroughly unhappy I am that I wasn't sent the item they SPECIFICALLY TOLD ME I was purchasing. I accepted delivery on good faith anyway, not wanting to make a huge issue out of it....because THESE THINGS HAPPEN. But in light of the unusual number of issues this particular unit has....I feel pretty screwed.
......And I haven't heard back from Automated since. They heard the words "I don't EXPECT anything" from them, and they really took it to heart. That's ok.
AGAIN, I know JJP will continue to work with me to get everything sorted out. They are the best. THE BEST.
And that's my story.

#3493 7 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Call them. Insist on talking to Mike Daddona.

Thanks @ltg. I'm gonna try that on Monday. Can't hurt. WOZ was actually the SECOND pin I bought from them in February. I would think they'd appreciate the repeat business a little bit more.

2 weeks later
#3589 7 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

then they should fire her butt!

Distributor didn't care about my problems or my dissatisfaction with the sale.

JJP are doing their best, but here we are, ONE MONTH LATER, and all the problems STILL aren't fixed. As soon as one problem is solved, another problem surfaces. Now they are sending me a new I/O board and Opto board. In the meantime, hopefully no more LED boards die suddenly & for no reason, from one game to the next.

#3617 7 years ago
Quoted from Schabs81:

Yes I have new decal coming. Problem I see is where coin door is, decal is really stuck no way rolling air bubbles past that. Also noticed this when going to qork decal its bubbling up around shooter rod to.

If this is the only problem with your NIB WOZ75, consider yourself lucky my friend.

1 month later
#3791 6 years ago

Seems like lately, when more than one ball is held in the ball lock area, every now & then, the game will release one of them in the middle of my turn, for no reason at all (I think!), giving me an impromptu multiball session. Has only started happening recently.

This ever happen to anyone else? Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

2 months later
#4140 6 years ago
Quoted from dluth:

So I was looking under my playfield yesterday and noticed this cable unplugged and the Red and the Vio inputs are both free.
It looks like it belong in the Red slot but should there also be one for Violet? What does this board do anyway? There doesn't seem to be any problem that I can see with it unplugged.

There may be a marking on the connector itself which can give you a clue as to which color slot it plugs into.
Those are the Opto boards. And i'm pretty sure violet remains unplugged, but not 100%.

#4142 6 years ago
Quoted from dluth:

Thanks, actually it is marked a purple colour so I guess it goes into Violet and maybe Red remains unplugged...

Looking at the manual, YES, it does appear that RED remains unplugged on the LEFT SIDE Opto board. Looks like GREEN remains unplugged on the RIGHT SIDE board.

1 month later
#4354 6 years ago
Quoted from chalkup8:

I played no more than 20 games new out of the box and mine snapped. Put a TAF slingshot rubber there to replace it.Pretty close fit to the Woz rubber.

Mine did the exact same thing after about 30 games new out of the box!

#4374 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I've never owned a jjp game or looked at the menu control
Is there a video tutorial or is it just like other pinball option 3 buttons?

4 buttons inside the door. Back, Select (up), Select (Down), and Enter
If you can use a DVD remote, you can figure out this menu system.

2 months later
#4622 6 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Upgraded to 6.11....Ill have to look if thats the newest hottest shit.

I believe we're up to 6.50 now, right?

#4718 6 years ago

I had several issues with my WOZ when it was new, but with the help of the JJP Support Team, and some really awesome people on this website, everything got fixed, and I MUST SAY, working on this machine taught me SOOO MUCH about repairing pinball. I'm relatively new to ownership, and truthfully, the knowledge and the CONFIDENCE necessary to tinker around underneath these playfields, which this game gave me rather quickly, is almost priceless IMO and I am actually THANKFUL that my machine had a few relatively minor issues which had to be worked through. Otherwise, I'd still be scared stiff (LOL) dreading the day something goes wrong.

#4760 6 years ago

Every time I try to do a Delta update, it corrupts the game's file system and I need to reload the full ISO and then try the Delta update again. Happens every time on my WOZ and Dialed In. Frustrating.

#4768 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

You doing something Wrong ? I ask because it happens on two different machines.
LTG : )

Looks like it was the damn USB drive I was using. Everything good now. Thanks!

#4800 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

There are times the game simply doesn't like one USB stick.

^^^ TRUTH!

1 month later
#5033 6 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Congrats on the new game!
My WOZ RR was dark once. She is brighter and more cheerful now.

Do you have mirror blades on your WOZ?

#5041 6 years ago
Quoted from apinballwiz:

Have a question on the bolts on the backbox hinge assembly. On the left side the bolt and black bushing on the other side are flush to the hinge and cabinet, while on the right side there's about a half inch gap on both sides. Tried tapping together with a hammer but didn't seem to budge. Is this normal? If not how can I rectify it? Thank you in advance!

Don't know if it's considered "normal", but for what it's worth, mine is like that too. 11/2016 build.

2 weeks later
#5138 6 years ago
Quoted from rottenrobert1313:

Box said it was RR 75th number 182. Built on Dec 22 2017, but I couldn't find the sticker for the apron anywhere on the box or in the packaging.

Sticker with game # should have been in the little plastic pouch glued onto the OUTSIDE of the shipping carton, along with basic instructions for opening the box and quick setup. Hope you didn’t throw it away without opening it. Not sure it’s something they could easily replace for you without giving you a different #.

#5143 6 years ago
Quoted from rottenrobert1313:

Ok thanks. I haven't thrown anything away yet. I know I took the bag off the box and looked at the set up guide, but was just excited to get the game set up and must have missed it. I'll look through everything more carefully before I throw anything away.

Curious to know if it was in there. Hope you found it.

#5155 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Be sure the connector on the crystal ball hasn't come apart or lost pins or anything.

^^^This!

That connector is very loose. I've had to re-apply hot glue to that connector once or twice.

#5204 6 years ago
Quoted from Wiggy:

Since our WOZ first came we have had lots of things that just hasnt gone our way. Delivery damage, castle doors acting up, no manual in the package, problems with resets etc..
Another thing thats bothering me is what the playfield looks like under the playfield protector.
Hard to catch it with a camera, but its just plain dirty under there. Even more noticeable under the inserts when they light up.
Is this really acceptable with a new out of the box game? Anyone else had the same experience?

Did it come from Automated? If so.......I'm not surprised.

#5206 6 years ago
Quoted from Wiggy:

If automated means that the protecor was installed in the factor, then yes.
Even so, I still think one could demand a better job than what I got.

No, I was referring to Automated Services in CT, a JJP distributor. Lucky for you, it sounds like your WOZ didn't come from them.

#5215 6 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I have purchased a few machines from Automated and always had a good experience. Care to elaborate on why you are bashing them?

My issue with Automated is well documented in one of these WOZ topics.

#5217 6 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Meh, ok whatever. I’m going going to flip through 106 pages of babble to figure it out. Not that interested......

Easy enough to find, using the Search feature. But yeah, meh...whatever.

Long story short, Automated lied to me & said whatever they had to say to make the sale. Sent me a WOZ75 from before the 2.0 upgrade when I SPECIFICALLY AND EXPLICITLY stated I only wanted to purchase a newer machine manufactured after 12.15.16, and explained WHY. They swore to me up and down that it was one of the brand new ones. When I opened it up and saw it was not, they changed their story and said there was no way they could have known the Manufacture Date. I wound up having a TON of problems with that particular unit which were unrelated to the lighting system. JJP took care of me and made everything right, but no thanks to Automated. Used car salesman tactics. Screw them.

#5223 6 years ago

Thanks, guys. It's all good.

JJP ALSO remembered me & my WOZ woes, and they took EXTRA SPECIAL care of me when I encountered some cosmetic issues with my DILE. They are the best. THE BEST!

I have said it before and I'll say it again.........JJP has NOT ONLY the best Tech Support / Customer Support team in all of pinball, but in just about ANY industry I have dealt with.

2 weeks later
#5274 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Dam right before the changeover.... id contact jjp and let them know the situation... more than likely they will get u what you wanted despite what automated did. Just enjoy the amazing game for now untill you can get ahold of them next week.

JJP will just tell him that the game Automated sent him is perfectly fine (which it probably is, despite not having the 2.0 system), and they will also tell him the fine folks at Automated Services would NEVER have done anything shady like LIE TO MAKE THE SALE. Nooooo....never.

How do I know this? I'm the other guy who specifically asked Automated for a WOZ75 made after 12/15/16 (and I told them WHY I wanted this, too) and was told BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT that's what they had.....all new stock...right off the line at JJP....and that's what I'd get. Only after I opened it up did I see it was born on 11/29/16....TWO WEEKS before the changeover. When I called them to discuss, they got real standoffish and told me they can't control what box gets picked from the warehouse, and they can't tell when each unit was made, and then they LIED and claimed they never even promised me a newer 2.0 game.
Then, they stopped responding to my messages and emails. MIND YOU.....this was the SECOND pinball machine I had bought from them in one month's time. Great customer service, eh?

#5275 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinbear:

Hi all,
I just got my WOZ 75th from Automated service. They told me the lightboad is 2.0 but the machine is v1.1 and made on 11/2016. I have the exactly same problem as the other Pinsider.
WOZ is my first pinball machine. But it arrived with black shooter rod and silver shooter panel. No 75th edition topper inside. Speaker buzzing is really annoying ( I have check the YouTube video and try to fix it but I found mine WOZ has different power supply and no filter inside. I think mine is a newer version without 2.0 light)
I already sent out an email about problems to Mike from Automated service and JJP.
My family really like it. I am excited to receive my first pinball machine but on the other hand I feel so frustrated because I paid the full price and not got what I ask for.
I will keep update if I got any response from them.

I believe the black rod and silver shooter housing are normal for the Ruby Red edition. At least MINE came that way. Can anyone else confirm?

Mine was missing the topper as well. Contact JJP and they will send it to you. As for the speaker buzz, they can send you a noise filter you plug into the audio connection and it will eliminate the buzz 95%.

Sorry you got fleeced by Automated Services like I did. Those sleazebags were willing to do or say ANYTHING to make the sale. I will never stop sharing my negative experience with those assholes.

#5290 6 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

There are many wonderful distributors out there

Love Hemispheres. Those guys went really above & beyond for me on another occasion. They are good people.

#5292 6 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Anyone use the Modfather RR shooter and housing ? Pics? Comments?

I do. Love them. Looks perfect, like it should have been there NIB! I can post a pic later.

#5313 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinbear:

Mike from Automated Service and Jack made it right. WOZ 2.0 is on the way for exchange.

Really glad to hear they took care of you and made this right!!! CONGRATS!

When I had this exact same issue with Automated, it was still only two months after they began shipping the 2.0 system. I guess Automated didn't feel obligated to do anything for me, and all Jack could do was repeatedly assure me what a great guy Mike is. LOL.

But almost a full YEAR after the 2.0 changeover....for Automated to try and pull that crap with you.......pfft. That was COMPLETELY unacceptable, and I am VERY pleased to hear they acknowledged it, and took steps to make it right. I'd be willing to bet Jack had to talk Automated into doing the right thing!

JJP is a phenomenal company when it comes to customer support. They took real good care of me when I had issues with my WOZ (unrelated to the lighting) and that's why I had no reservations about getting Dialed In. Then, when I had some quality issues with my DILE, JJP remembered who I was, and to show their appreciation for my repeat business, and my patience with WOZ issues, they (along with Hemispheres Amusements, a kickass IL distributor!) went 200% ABOVE AND BEYOND to make sure I was happy with my DILE.

I'm not wild about the POTC theme (game looks crazy fun though!) but I am super excited to see what's in store for JJP#5 and I absolutely will own a third JJP machine in the not too distant future!

CONGRATS again on a pleasant resolution to your NIB WOZ75 purchase!

1 month later
#5405 5 years ago

I saw a WOZ75 once that looked like it had a thick layer of lucite or acrylic sitting on top of the cabinet decals.
Is THAT what RadCals are? They were very sharp!

2 weeks later
#5464 5 years ago

I got mine for $9100 shipped in 02/2017 from Automated. However, that was the super sleazy "We'll lie over the phone and tell you we're sending you a 2.0 machine, but we'll actually just send you our old inventory." price.

6 months later
#6330 5 years ago

Anyone ever have their crystal ball come unglued from where it sits?
Didn't get hit with a ball or knocked loose or anything, I don't think.
All the sudden it just isn't stuck in place anymore, and it wobbles whenever a ball goes by in that VUK.

Think I should just try to re-glue it or something?

#6335 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

I just re-glued mine with clear 5 min epoxy. Rock solid since.
There is a light ball track in it near the wireform now after thousands of plays. It cleans up nicely though and you cant see the ball track at all from the players perspective.

Thanks, guys!

2 months later
#6586 5 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

I have had my NIB WOZ for about two weeks now and just had one of the rubbers break on me. It is #11 at the top of the playfield. is it normal for them to break so quckly?

That was the very first thing that failed on my NIB WOZ also.
Fortunately, its replacement has lasted almost two years now.

3 weeks later
#6757 5 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

It doesn’t matter when you bought it, it’s the build date on the back of the pinball that matters. I bought mine nib in march 2018 but it was built a week before they started putting the 2.0 boards, december 15th 2016

Wow! Did you buy from Automated Services? This would not surprise me.

1 month later
#7148 5 years ago
Quoted from thanhdlam1985:

I did not get those foam in the back of the playfield either. =(
I mean, there are no damages, but if you were to advertise the pinball machine as brand new, NIB, It shouldn't appear like everything has been opened. =\

I bought my WOZRR75 from Automated in February 2017 and they PROMISED ME I was getting a brand new 2.0 system, but they sent me one with 7.5 boards manufactured in November 2016. When I called them to talk about this, I was basically told TOO BAD...YOU GOT WHAT YOU GOT, and I even have an email from Jack G. himself, doing damage control, telling me what a great guy Mike Dadonna is, and there is really no big noticeable difference between the 7.5 WOZRR Automated sent me, and the new 2.0 system which I specifically asked for, so just let it go, enjoy my new pinball, and don't worry about it.

Jack was very gracious in his communication to me (maybe not 100% honest, but gracious nonetheless!), and JJP went above and beyond to help me with some of the issues my WOZ had at first, so I have no issue with them.

But Automated Services aka Pinballs.com is run by some lousy dirtbag LIARS who will take your money and tell you to go F yourself.

BTW my WOZ from Automated ALSO didn't come with a manual or a topper, and JJP had to mail them to me separately.

1 week later
#7259 5 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Did they make Radcals for WOZ?

definitely. i saw radcals on a WOZRR on display in Aventura Mall in South Florida. GORGEOUS!

1 month later
#7817 4 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

The tail end of the smaller YBR lights go from blue to green. Is that normal?[quoted image]

absolutely

#7829 4 years ago
Quoted from TonyScoots:

Is there a way I can have only one song play on the attract screen when no one is playing?

OK....NOW you've crossed the line and you're just askin' too damn much.

3 weeks later
#7989 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

What are the "must-have" mods for WOZ?
I have a WOZ ecLE with the emerald city mod, witch smoke mod, back alley walls mod, decals, ramp mod, cliffys, leg protectors, and the lighted drop target mod. I definitely want to get the flying monkey too...but what else?
Lighted tree eyes?
WOZ figures?
Any great apron cards?
??

Red Smoke Witch Mod
Winged Monkey mod
Pinstadiums
Cliffys for the Munchkinland playfield

1 week later
#8138 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Also, has anyone used these vs. Cliffys? Seems like they do the same with far less dismantling.. (also dont like how you have to drill the munchkin playfield for the Cliffy protector there).
https://modfatherpinball.com/collections/woz/products/woz-munchkinland-chrome-edge-protector

Quoted from harryhoudini:

I only suspect, have no real info, that it is a plastic vinyl chrome coated piece. I think it looks sort of out of place.

You are correct, sir. It is a strip of chrome colored vinyl with an adhesive backing. I bought this in one of my orders, took one look at it, and threw it in my "pinball crap" bin. Bought a Cliffy for Munchkinland instead. The drilling is really not as intense as it seems. I was very nervous about doing this. But it's really nothing. You're just drilling tiny little pilot holes so the screws go in clean.

1 week later
#8322 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Just wanted to mention how impressed I am at the technical advice being given out above. I’m sure it must be maddening to pay $10k for a new pin and not receive a fully working model. I bought a NIB GB in 2017, my second pin after WOZ. I had no issues with WOZ, but GB didn’t work for weeks until a coil and entire node board were replaced, by me, at a time when I had zero experience with pinball repair/maintenance. I felt the same way, $7k+ and the game doesn’t work 100%? I am glad I stuck it out, I still own my GB and WOZ.
Bravo for all the incredibly detailed recent technical support in this thread. So much time devoted to helping other people is fantastic!

Thats funny. You and I are opposites.
I bought WOZ NIB in 2017, which was my second pin after GB. I had no issues with GB, but WOZ had all kinds of issues at first!
I still have my WOZ, whcih taught me everything I know about pinball machine repair and maintenance, but I got rid of my GB quickly. Man that game sucked. Pretty....but dumb!

#8335 4 years ago

My NIB WOZRR75 had a bunch of issues when it was new. JJP was a great help, and really went above & beyond for me.
Plus, all the issues I had forced me to really learn about the machine itself. It kind of taught me everything I know about repairing my machines. Invaluable info!

#8339 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Can I ask what issues you had? My intent is not to bash but to prepare myself for possible future issues... And as you mentioned, with the amount of analyzing I did over the past weekend, I am much more familiar with this machine which is good..

Issues with monkey mech magnet(s), various RGB light boards, needed noise filter, witch mech was completely DOA, other issues I can't think of at the moment

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

13,000 (OBO)
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider moonduckie78.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-fan-club-members-only?tu=moonduckie78 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.